the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MINECRAFT. OH YESH.

2 posters

Go down

MINECRAFT. OH YESH. Empty MINECRAFT. OH YESH.

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 am

So, I would've put it in media, but there's no videogame section, so here we go. As many of you are already aware, Minecraft has no freaking story whatsoever, so this might be challenging. But, hey, challenging is my middle name. (Not. My middle name is actually danger.)

I woke up, on a beach, in an unknown world that I certainly wasn't at before. Everything is so...so square. I look up, and I even see a square sun, and square clouds. I also see a name floating above my head. To my right, is a vast ocean. To my left, is a rocky mountain range. Behind me, is a large forest. In front of me, is a large area with cows, sheep, chickens, and pigs frollicking aroud. Then, I notice a book directly in front of me, lying on a stump. The book is titled Minecraftia ...whaaat? I open it up, and this is what it says:

Dear Reader,

I know that you are confused, and possibly frightened. Do not be alarmed, for this very book you hold in your hands is the key to survival and eventually will also be the key to the way back to your original world. Read carefully. Tread lightly. Don't go out at night, and beware of creepers.(see page 12) Welcome to Minecraftia-good luck.
- Notch

Okay. So some guy named Notch knows where I am, and how to get the heck out of here. I turn the page, and it introduced me to the basics.

Day 1-

I woke up on a beach, and everything was in an odd block form. I don't know how I arrived at this place, or where in fact this place was. Out of frustration, I punched a block of sand, and it suddenly grew to a miniature size and popped up in my hands, hands that were also blocks. Curiously, I set the block back down, and it grew back to it's original size. I found myself awed at this, and went over to punch a tree. It might sound stupid, but after a small while a block of wood participated in the same phenomenon that the sand block did. expecting the tree to succumb to the laws of physics, I cowered down, yet the tree did not topple over. It seemingly stayed there, floating in air. I went on to make a crafting table with the wood, and even managed to make a few useful tools. Just throw a few things on the table, and a shovel or sword will pop out! Amazing!
-Notch

Okay, yeah that makes sense. Just go around punching trees. Great. I found out that I wasn't the only one who was mysteriously transported to this blocky world, there were others waking up around me. I stood there, and watched as more square, pixelated people came. At least I'm not alone. And as long as we have this survival guide, we can get outta here.

See? This might be interesting! Very Happy Just, please join, so my charrie doesn't look crazy hallucinating others.
Okay, so here is the format, this isn't a Romance people! I don't even know how Minecraft Romance would work anyway. This is a survival, and if you wanna quit, just have your charrie get blown up by a creeper or dramatically die in a horde of zombies and skeletons. Oh and since it'll be username's instead of actual names, feel free to name your charrie something ridiculous, just not gross. Your name will float above your head, like in the actual game. Your skin is what your charrie will look like (obviously), just describe it, or you could stick with the default guy. MINECRAFT. OH YESH. Z

Format

Username:
Skin:
Personality:
Other:
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

MINECRAFT. OH YESH. Empty Re: MINECRAFT. OH YESH.

Post by Invisimort Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Username: ObsidianStaircase
Skin: I'mma use the default guy. 'Cos...I'm cool like that.
Personality: Erm...uber-focused on like...productive crap... somewhat grouchy... I dunno yet, essentially.
Other: Particularly outraged that there are no obsidian stair blocks yet. And infatuated with art deco style architecture.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Thanks for joining, Visi!

Username: CocoaThunder (xD)
Skin:Default guy, with a creeper head.
Personality: Really mad to be sent here, but is productive. Likes to make houses.
Other:Hates gravel, and is obsessed with diamonds.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 am

(I was gonna wait for someone to maybe join, *glares at Kid* but Ima go ahead and start this)

Apparently, my brain was a little woozy, because there was only one person on the beach. I glanced above his head and saw the name, Obsidianstaircase. Then, I saw my name. CocoaThunder. Um..okay.
I punched about six blocks of sand, marveled at how they stacked and got super tiny, then shoved them in my back pocket for later.
Then I walked up to Obsidianstaircase, saying, "Hi. Apparently, we're stuck here and need to get out."
I glanced up at the sky and squinted, seeing the sun start to come down.
I remembered the book, and it saying, " Don't go out at night.
"So, Obsidian. I guess we better build a house, look like it's getting dark."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down