the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

False Pretenses

2 posters

Go down

False Pretenses Empty False Pretenses

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 pm

AN: New post, new post...this one is going to be a little more..."mature." But that's why it's in the Mature Chats, right? So don't be afraid to get a little out of your comfort zone! But if you don't wanna that is also perfectly normal as well.

Storyline: A city of lust, and city of greed, a city of gluttony, a city of sin. The people who inhabit it are bound to a sin or crime that they can never be set free from. Some try to find forgiveness, and some never turn their back from their sin.

Prompt:

Name:
Orientation:
Sin (7 deadly sins):
Appearance:
Bio:

Back to top Go down

False Pretenses Empty Re: False Pretenses

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Name: Jason
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Sin (7 deadly sins): Greed
Appearance: False Pretenses Cuteboy5
Bio: Jason is and always been living the sweet life. He is compulsive about his money and will get what he wants. Though he deep inside he has a soft side he can't help but have his money impulses. Will he ever change?

Name: Gavin
Orientation:[/i] Bisexual
Sin (7 deadly sins): Wrath
Appearance: False Pretenses Anime_boy_by_BloodZaphir
Bio: Gavin was once apart of a gang, where he was able to express his angst as a abused child through violence. When he was 16 he murdered a opposing gang member and was sent to jail. Jail changed him. Since then he has always thought himself as a monster, and never wants to let anyone inside for he is afraid he will hurt them.

Name: Sofia
Sex: Female
Sin (7 deadly sins): Pride
Appearance: False Pretenses MusicLoveingPunkAnimeGirl
Bio: While she is sweet, Sofia isn't a modest girl. She can be bossy, and has too much confidence in herself and very little confidence in others. She doesn't trust many people, and tends to keep to herself. Though even then she feel self conscious and tries to make fake friends.

Name: Zoey
Orientation: Bisexual
Sin (7 deadly sins): Sloth
Appearance: False Pretenses AnimeGirl1
Bio: Zoey is a girl of few words, she likes to spend her days just lazying about and live in boredom. She doesn't have many friends, but her relaxing demeanor tends to get people to talk to her. But she tends to not act her age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Mind if I join?? -needs to relook up 7 sins- but lust is one, right?

And as a side note, how did you find this site? So many new people lately so I wondered if someone invited you. It's totally fine if they did, I'm just my curious self when it comes to new members.
And I love your profile pic!
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:04 am

Yeah you can join! And lust is one of them. I can actually list some off you want me too!

And I was invited by one of my friends. Her name was whereisyourhonor. She said she hasn't really posted anything on here but she said it's a good characterchating site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:14 pm

that would be absolutely wonderful if you could...Am i aloud to have wrath and lust? or do you not want to double up on sins?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Okay~
1. Wrath
2. Lust
3. Gluttony
4. Pride
5. Greed
6. Sloth
7. Envy

And yeah, I don't mind if you double up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Can I join?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 pm

I'll have my bio up for my two tomorrow ASAP.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 am

Sure Karma=), you can join!

And okay Snaf13!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:04 am

Name: Kira
Sex: female
Orientation: bi-ish but prefers guys if she sleeps with anyone
Sin (7 deadly sins): Wrath
Appearance: (i put a lot of thought into this)
~Hair: Pin strait black hair that falls past her shoulders in layers. Long side bangs fall over her left eye. Light blonde streaks with purple tints color her hair.
~Eyes: Dark green eyes with blue specks. Mysterious glint in her eyes and they are usually hidden behind sunglasses.
~Body: She is averaged height with a flat chest. She looks boyish, and could pull off being a boy when her hair is pulled under a hood. Her limbs are long and slightly thin.
~skin: Light pale skin with a peachy undertone. Freckles around her nose and cheeks.
~tattoos/piercings: Black flames wrap around her wrists. Has a treble/bass clef heart on her left shoulder blade and a flying Chinese dragon type thing on her right. “Logan” on her lower black in pretty black lettering to remember her one and only best friend. Tripple piercing in both ears, lip ring and nose stud. Cartilage piercing in her right ear. Bottom piercings in both ears are gauged.
~General fashion (what they normally wear): Black skinny jeans that are tucked into her DC shoes. Dark music t-shirts or other graphic t-shirts that are usually black, dark grey, blue or purple. Her dark grey hoody is long and big for her. The bottom goes just above her fingertips and the sleeves go clear past her fingers. And of course she has the dark sunglasses that hide her eyes.
~other: N/A
Bio: Most of her family died a couple years back and when she was fifteen, her best and only friend died. It was at that point where she let her anger completely over come her. She has some anger management issues, as well as issues about people bringing up her ADHD. She isnt afraid to get into fights with anyone.

I'll post my second one after school. BTW, you can call me "Momo" if you want, everone else does.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Name: Lyla
Orientation: Bi
Sin (7 deadly sins): Lust
Appearance: False Pretenses Bukome10
Bio: She like to go out and party and flirt but she never has one night stands. Her family is well known because her dad murdered a very rich family. She is not prod of her family which is why she doesn't talk to them anymore.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Name: Bryce
Sin (7 deadly sins): Envy
Appearance: False Pretenses Chace-20
Bio: He grew up with nothing so that lead to him resenting everybody and eveything. Usaully it blinds him and keeps him from being happy. He works in a bar as the bartender and while he works he envys the people dancing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Name: freddie
Sex: male
Orientation: strait
Sin (7 deadly sins): lust
Appearance: Sandy blonde hair, slightly ragged. Green hazle eyes and lightly tanned skin with freckles. Tall and and lankly with lean muscles. Is a lot stronger than he looks
Bio: TBA
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:31 am

Name: Katarina
Sex: female
Orientation: straight
Sin (7 deadly sins): Envy/Lust
Appearance: Long dark brown hair that always has a sort of "sexy, bedhead" look, amber colored eyes, in shape, shorter
Bio: Grew up without a father, and her mother was never around to guide her. She is a very kind girl, but thinks of herself as ugly (though she's actually pretty), and really envies the girls who are also pretty. Had several one night stands in search of self confidence, but is now trying to change her ways and make a real relationship, though she doesnt feel anyone will love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Is this chat dead? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum