the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Epic Chat of Epicness.

2 posters

Go down

The Epic Chat of Epicness. Empty The Epic Chat of Epicness.

Post by Avery Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Okay, so this chat is a continuation between Cass and Grant from the chatbox.

We'll basically make up any details as we go, but I know it's a fair sized town with plenty of forests.

Name: Cassilynn "Cass" Harper
Looks: The Epic Chat of Epicness. Tumblr46
Other: Very insecure about her freckles.

Cass paced around the front of her house, waiting for the time to be right. Right before a storm. That was her favorite time and she could tell by the darkness of the clouds, it was going to be soon. She started down the old dirt road that led to her house and out into the town, where normal life hadn't paused. It seemed that where she lived, everything just stayed still.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

The Epic Chat of Epicness. Empty Re: The Epic Chat of Epicness.

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 pm

(too lazy to dig up his picture, but you know what he looks like already)

Grant walked around the town, poking things with his cane to make sure he didn't run into anything. A storm was coming. he could tell. He walked around and suddenly felt his feet hit a dirt road. Weird. he started walking around aimlessly, totally lost.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:32 am

The farther Cass continued into town, the more the dirt road turned smooth. She was almost to the edges of town when she saw a boy. With a cane. Blind? She approached with a tentative demeanor. "Hey, are you lost?" She called to him, cocking her head a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Grant turned his head to the voice of the girl. "Yeah, I moved here not too long ago. Haven't gotten my bearings yet. Can you tell me which direction the church is, please?"
He was used to having to ask people for directions, so he didn't have a problem talking to random people. If she could just tell him the direction to the church, he could ask some nice nun or something where his house was. Being blind sucks.

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:56 am

Cass nodded and then paused, chuckling to herself. "How about I go with you?" She suggested, watching him very quietly. Maybe he was a religious guy or something who thought some sort of God could make him see? "Why the church?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Grant looked in her general direction and squinted, knowing he was probably just staring at something else right now instead of her. "Uh, yeah. You can tag along if you want. I just figured to go to the church cause the people there are not as...judgmental. They don't mind helping out others."
He was bombarded with thoughts now, like; What did the church even look like? Was it a nice day outside? What was the appearance of the girl?

He frowned and pushed away these thoughts, getting angry at himself. Ever since that accident that stole his sight, he was even more curious about the world around him, a world that seemed to be covered in darkness. A world that he could never see again.

"Anyway, I'm Grant! Um...what's your name?" He held out a hand for her to shake, unaware that he was facing a tree and not actually facing the girl.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum