the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're just awesome like that. (Bells and PD)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We're just awesome like that. (Bells and PD) Empty We're just awesome like that. (Bells and PD)

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:05 pm

For the sixteen year old versions of Devika and Dan. So, they starts in a meadow, and then later they leave and just are able to create any terrain or building (Mcdonald's, a theme park, heck even space if you want it's just to keep it interesting)

Dan kida acts the same mischievous way, but he's a bit nicer and doesn't think girls have cooties anymore. He also has more animals he can shift into, and you know what he looks like.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

We're just awesome like that. (Bells and PD) Empty Re: We're just awesome like that. (Bells and PD)

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Devika eyed the small flower in her hands, sighing as he bit her lip to keep from tearing it to pieces.
"Grow." She commanded again, her voice full of irritation.
Nothing changed, the wilted flower still a soft pink and broken. Her wings started to cramp beneath the jacket she was using to hide them and she sighed, tugging the jacket further shut as she let the flower drift from her fingers.
"It's useless." She muttered, almost close to tears. "I don't have the gift."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We're just awesome like that. (Bells and PD) Empty Re: We're just awesome like that. (Bells and PD)

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Dan skittered through the meadow, his forked tongue running along his face for a while. He was in his lizard form, one of his favorites for it always gave him a way to esape from sticky situations. And Danny got into a LOT of sticky situations.
He crawled through the flowers and weeds, settling on a strong blade of
grass and glancing around for some food, or a place to stay. His beady eyes wandered and came to a rest on a girl, sitting in the flowers.

He watched her quietly, wandering what she was doing here and trying to stay silent.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:00 am

Devika stood after a moment longer, brushing her black hair away from her face as she looked around, her wings aching slightly. She hesitated, searching for any sign of life, biting her lip as she heard cars in the distance. Not here, home. When she got home she could let her wings out. Not till then. Nodding to herself she started walking, halfway noticing a lizard in the grass but not really paying attention. Her mind focused on the fact that no matter how many times she'd ordered it to the flower wouldn't grow.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 am

Dan watched her walk away, somehow interested in her. He shifted back to normal form, wearing a Van Halen T-Shirt with a few stains on it, and denim shorts with overly large pockets. His messy blonde hair stuck out in all kinds of different directions, and his green eyes glinted with their usual tease. His fingers twitched, wanting to grab the small paintball gun out of his pocket and shoot the girl, just for fun.
Old habits.
He resisted the urge to start a war, he was getting older. He should probably stop attacking random people.

"...hey." he said, his voice low from a harsh puberty run. " I've never seen anyone else in this field before."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:11 am

Devika froze, spinning around and staring at the boy for a moment before finding her voice.

"You're the first I've seen around here also." She muttered, glancing around the meadow again, her wings feeling awful.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 am

Danny nodded, suddenly feeling awkward, not knowing what to say."You look uncomfortable." he muttered. "Did I scare you?" \

He tilted his head, grinning crookedly. He was used to people being scared of his shifting powers, and used that fear to help cure his boredom once every while.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:47 am

Devika frowned slightly, tugging on her jacket. "Nah, how could you scare me?" She placed a mischevous grin on her face, trying to ignore her wings. "How old are you? Twelve?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 am

Dan scowled at her and said," Little girls tend to be easy to scare. And no, I am not twelve. I'm seven. Huge difference." He said this sarcastically, having one hand in his pocket, stroking the paintball gun he always carried.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:52 am

Devika rolled her eyes, resisting the urge to snap out her wings just to scare him. "Yeah, seven. What ever you say kid." She smirked, turning on a heel. "See ya later."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 am

Danny laughed, seeming curious about her. She had a different attitude than other girls had when talking to him. He whipped out his paintball gun, popping a blue lob of paint at her, hitting her on her butt. Bullseye.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 am

Devika gasped, spinning around with her cheeks bright red. "What. Was. That?" She exclaimed, staring at him and the paintball gun. "You didn't just.." She began, imagining the paint on her butt.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:04 am

Dan laughed loudly at her, clutching his stomach. "You should see your face! So priceless!" He smirked playfully and lifted up the paintball gun again, shooting at her face. "You might think I'm some freaky overgrown seven year old, but that just means I am now a freaky overgrown seven year old with a paintball gun."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 am

Devika growled, ducking speedily and moving so to tackle him and steal the gun. "Give me that kid, I think I should get a shot."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:15 am

Danny smirked and let himself be tackled, rolling before he could hit the ground so he could come up fast. He also let the gun be stolen, and pulled out his super special miniature sized painball gun. He smiled playfully at her before saying:

"You're on, girly. This is war."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:21 am

Devikia couldn't help but laugh, tumbling backwards and pointing the gun at him before firing speedily. "I'm going to win, I warn you now."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 am

Danny would normally shift into a lizard at this point to avoid the attacks, but he had some decency and din't want to scare her.
He tried to dodge the paint, but ended up getting a nice red blob on his shoulder. He smirked at her and dived behind a tree for cover, poking his head out to shoot her with his own barrage.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:27 am

Devika grinned, not thinking as she stripped herself of her jacket and leapt into the air to get better aim as she fired at him happily. Her wings stretched out, looking kinda like butterfly wings as she soared high above him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 am

Dan almost crapped himself, but managed to hold it in. Damn burritos

. He watched her fly, awe framing his features while his face broke out in a crooked grin. Someone else was different. He thought he was the only one who wasn't...normal.

"Impressive wings, they are very...winglike!" he yelled, going back to shooting at her with the paintball gun.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Devika dodged again, giggling for a moment till she realized just exactly what she was doing. He could see her wings. LIke..her /wings/. Crap. Why did she let them out? crapcrapcrapcrap. "Uh..thanks." She muttered, dropping to the ground and firing a few cautionary shots.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Dan was too amazed by the whole wing concept, that the shots hit him right in the face. He wiped his face on his shirt, adding to the already high number of stains. Meh. He'll get a new one. Much easier than actually washing it.
"Yeah. Don't look so down, I'm not going to run away screaming."
To show her he wasn't scared he fired a few more shots at her.

"Why'd you stop, this is war right?" he asked playfully, finally glad for someone he could shoot without getting punched.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Devika blinked, surprised for a moment, enough to acually get hit a few times before she started moving again. "Haha, war implies you have a chance at winning. " She teased, leaping into the air and firing a few shots."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Danny scowled and got shot once more, before ducking behind another tree and reloading his paint. She had an air advantage, so this would be tougher than he thought.

"Hey, that's not fair!"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Devika giggled, firing again as she flew so that the sun was behind her. "Who ever said we had to play fair? I like games better when there are no rules." She declared, firing a few more times.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Danny swore loudly and stayed under the trees cover, before starting to climb. When he got to the top he aimed carefully at her wings, trying to shoot her down to the ground.

"Good point, but this war is mine, I'm totally taking you down!" he smirked and continued shooting, running out of paint but having a blast.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum