the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Charrie Playground

2 posters

Go down

The Charrie Playground Empty The Charrie Playground

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 am

Have you ever wanted to really dive, headfirst and flailing, into your character's past?

WELL HERE'S THE FREAKING PLACE TO DO THAT.

I find myself fascinated with the child version of my characters, because most of them seem so different and flipping fun to mess with. So, if anyone else wants to test out the teeny and adorable version of your minds inhabitants, just chuck 'em in this chat, and we'll get this party started! No alcohol of course, they're just kids. It's gonna be one of those boring parties with the pinata and way too much cake.

Heh, nah I'm just pulling your leg, this won't be much of a birthday party. Your characters will be thrust into a playground area, but it just starts like that. Eventually, kids will starts games and put their wild imagination to use. But this playground, it is special. Whenever a group of kids play together, pretending they are prancing through a certain place, the playground forms and bends until it is an exact copy of the place in the childrens minds. So, let's say they are playing a game where they are pirates fending off a robotic army on a spaceship. BADA BOOM! The playground changes. The kids are now swimming for their lives in special suits through hot lava, trying to escape an evil flying pig that is raining down on them with homing missiles. BADA BAM! It appears. You get my drift.

But to actually use the playground to have some fun, all the kids need to band together and want to play the same game, and work on teamwork. If they are in the middle of a scene, and even one kid gets pouty or not wanting to play anymore, they will be stuck in that environment until they can pass their differences and work together. So no whiney babies. Got it? And yes, they CAN die. So if a kids mind is extrememly dangerous, they better keep it on the down low, so this chat doesn't explode in our faces.

Rules~

1. Please, no one liners. I HATE that. Gimme something to work with, something I can wrap my mind around, or else, you're outta here.
2. Be nice, and don't force other people's charries to do anything without asking first.
3. Keep it PG, these are kids after all. So no romance(unless they have some sort of adorable kiddy crush, than that's fine. Just hugs and little pecks on the cheek, no lip action please.), drugs, alcohol...etc. Just plain imagination, that's all they will need.
4. If you want to leave, don't just poof, please. At least have the decency to kill the little squirt, it'll add some tension and dramas.
5. YOU BETTER HAVE SOME FUN. GOT IT?! *finger pointing*
Oh and you can use old characters, as long as it's them in child form.

Format~

Name:
Descriptive...erm...Description or Image:
Other:

My Characters~ (lets keep it no more than two character, so this doesn't get confusing or overly stressful and we can just relax and have fun)

Name: Trever Cain
Personality: He's distant and quiet, had abusive parents so is shy when it comes to people. He can be nice though if he feels like it, and is great in a disaster situation.
Descriptive...erm...Description or Image: The Charrie Playground Can-stock-photo_csp0007423 kinda like this except skinnier and dirtier. He also has bruises and cuts all over his body, but doesn't like to show weakness so he ignores it.
Other: He can see ghosts and has the power to blend into the shadows, and popping up in another random shadow. Watch your back. He also carries around a small, hidden pocketknife.

Name: Frost (not her real name, she hasn't discovered the real one yet which is Macy Peterson)
Personality: (optional) Fun and bubbly, but also a little frightened of people of people touching her. Loves to talk about animals, and can get overexcited, resulting in her power getting out of control. Is very gentle and hates to hurt people, and boys often tell her she's pretty but she never gets the hint, she just thinks they're being nice. Faints at the sight of blood.
Descriptive...erm...Description or Image: The Charrie Playground 8006619-pretty-ten-year-old-adolescent-multi-ethnic-girl-with-long-dark-hair-on-a-white-background-wearing-c just like this, except her eyes are huge and a deep blue, and her hair is a shocking icey blue color, almost white. It is her natural hair color too.
Other: She has the power to take the humidity from the air and have it result into ice, and uses it mostly to make ice flowers and popsicles. She thinks her power is magic.

Yes, your characters can have powers. No killing each other, a few fights can break out considering they are kids, but please don't throw in a psycho knife wielding child who threatens to take heads off and have a bath in the intestines. That's nasty, and just plain scary.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Charrie Playground Empty Re: The Charrie Playground

Post by Echo Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 am

((Um...this is essentially Daycare ^^; I can resurrect Daycare if you want. I'm sure that there are some people (myself included) who want to pick that up again.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:54 am

((Oh really, there's already one like this? I had no clue! xD Sure, if you could resurrect it, that would be great, I'd love to check it out. Razz ))
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down