the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai and Marco.

2 posters

Go down

Mai and Marco. Empty Mai and Marco.

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Between Ericha (Team Sherlock) and myself.

Mai and Marco. COUPLES-analove-Love-kiss-romantika

Setting: Somewhere with blankets and candy.

That is all.

Mai and Marco. Lunapic_125928718768901_11 <-- Mai. She is a blind, small, and very odd werewolf who can't change forms, but has all the sensitivities of a wolf, as well as physical attributes. Doesn't seem to have much of a personality. Her wolf, Yami, is in the picture with her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Mai and Marco. Empty Re: Mai and Marco.

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Mai and Marco. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4-LqgJ0MrtAlJIl6HPiF3o8wzt7nqnhgy5v11FAH3cpUgZqQN <------- Marco. A sweet necromancer.

(who should post first?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm

(Mm. I can. And yes, Marco is VERY sweet.)

The blanket was soft against her face. That's all she could think. Not far from where she was laying, a fire was burning; emitting its steady warmth with a series of crackles and pops that were audible to her sensitive ears. Yami was lying behind her within touching distance, but where was Marco? She didn't know what he was doing, but there was a big empty spot...just mocking her. Where he should be. Brown ears pinned back against her chocolate tresses in her lonesome, filmy, dull crimson eyes searching out in a world of blackness for her lover. "Marco," she nearly whined in her impassive, soft tone.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:01 am

(^_^ Thank you.)

Marco poked at the fire with the poker thing, the fire shadowing his features. He had a warm smile across his lips and his eyes were sparkling. Happiness was incredibly evident on his face. The second he heard Mai's voice his head shot up and he stopped poking at the fire. He walked over and sat down next to her, brushing a kiss against her forehead. "I'm right here, My Sweet Mai." He reached out his hand and gently tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:23 pm

(I have SO missed this! I've missed you!)

Mai instantly wriggled herself closer to him once feeling the blankets shift and hearing his wonderful, beautiful voice. She closed her eyes at his touch, then opened them again to scan around, her dainty hands coming to feel at his chest before moving upward to his face. "You were supposed to be right here," she murmured, having woken up from a nap no more than 15 minutes ago. "Right here." Marco knew how she HATED not to be able to be with him, to touch him... It wasn't that she was particular selfish, she just loved him that much. He was her everything. It did help, though, that Marco had muscles that she just...found delicious. Candy coudn't compare. Mai loved being held in those strong, gentle, warm arms more than anything in the world...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:11 pm

(I have too. I've missed you too.)

Marco wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. He brushed a kiss atop her head, feeling slightly bad for leaving her side. "I know and I'm sorry, My Sweet Mai. Forgive me?" He asked softly. He rubbed her back gently as he watched her, still feeling slightly bad. His heart squeezed and hoped that she wasn't too mad. Seeing her upset or angry hurt him. She meant the world to him, and knowing that he had upset her at all made him frown slightly. He buried his face in her hair, taking in seep breaths. He closed his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:58 pm

(-HUGS-)

She nodded slowly, hands clutching to the fabric of his shirt. The sensation of his hands moving along her back sent shivers all along her body. Marco was so warm. Pushing at his chest to get some space between them, Mai's eyes moved toward the direction of his gentle, apologetic voice. Then she was pulled closer, feeling him press close to her neck. She could him breathing, feel it stir in her hair with each inhale and exhale. Goosebumps began to rise on her porcelain skin, and she had to fight to keep her voice steady. "Only...only if you kiss me." Marco's arms were great, his chest was even better...but it was his lips that really got her head hot.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 pm

(*is hugged, hugs back* ^_^)

His lips pulled into a smile and he knew he would happily comply with her order. He brushed another kiss atop her head and then lifted his head from hers, pulling back the slightest bit. He watched her for a minute, his eyes on hers. He loved the way it felt to hold her in his arms and the way it felt to kiss her. His gaze shifted and he took in every one of her perfect features before his gaze then shifted to her lips, her soft, sweet lips and he was done in by her. He leaned forward, his lips meeting hers gently. While his lips were against hers, he pulled her into his lap.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Mai made a small noise that was absorbed by his lips as he kissed her. From there she felt along Marco's chest, and up his neck before slowly draping her arms around it, hands delving into a head full of glorious, soft blonde hair. "I love you," she whispered just as they parted, before kissing him again. Over, and over, and over again...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Bump?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Marco kissed her deeply, his heart racing. It seemed that kissing her or touching her always had that effect on him and he wasn't sure he minded it. Beneath the kiss his lips curled up into a smile and when they parted for that moment he spoke. "And I love you, My Sweet Mai." His smile widened beneath her kisses and he found himself pulling her closer. He also found himself wondering how he had lived without her all that time...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:57 pm

My Sweet Mai.

She loved that, the way he labeled her as his, and there was always a rich smile she could hear in his words... It wasn't in a particularly possessive manner, like Mai was sort of an object to be owned, and if she were to try and explain it to any other, it would probably end up awkward and frustrating. But in her mind it made perfect sense, wondering if it was the same thing for Marco.

Mai had never loved anyone in her life before Marco. Was that the reason behind why his voice, simple touches, his kisses, embraces effected her so strongly? Or was it because Marco was simply...Marco?

They were so different... him being the warm-hearted, loving and open Necromancer. She was the indifferent, defective little werewolf who never saw much use and/or benefit from emotional attachment. It didn't mean she didn't have them, she just...found them needless.

"Why do you love me, Marco?" she murmured her question against the flesh of his collarbone, cheek against his neck. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the feel of him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Marco watched her, a smile on his lips. He was almost always smiling around her, but it was impossible not to. She made him happy, loved, and accepted. He knew that almost no matter what she would still love him. One thing he knew for a fact was that he wouldn't be able to go without her. She was like oxygen to him; an important necessity that you can't live without. He knew that he could never leave her or even hurt her in anyway...

Her question took him by surprise and he had to think about it for a moment. Why exactly did he love her? As he started to think more and more about it, his smile widened into a small grin.

"Well, I love you because you're you. You're different, interesting, loving, and spunky. I mean what is there to not love about you, My Sweet Mai? And I guess the saying about opposites attracting is true because if I think about it, we are pretty different But even if we're different, it doesn't make me love you less. In fact, I don't even think I could live without you. I'm actually starting to wonder how I lived all that time without you... Now, why do you love me, My Sweet Mai?"

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:48 pm

bump?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:31 pm

bump.....