the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would it be too much drama in one book?

2 posters

Go down

Would it be too much drama in one book?  Empty Would it be too much drama in one book?

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:31 am

So, I've had two ideas for books. Bittersweet Lemonade and Words of a Love Song.
In BL, the main character is in a car accident that kills her mother and brother. She moves to Florida to live with her father who had ran away from them when she was little. She helps her gay best friend out when he comes out of the closet, and also starts to fall in love with her step sisters ex boyfriend.
In WLS, the main character moves in with her father because her mother isn't able to financially support her. She writes back and forth with her, unaware that her baby brother is being abused and her mother is on drugs. While shes with ehr father, shes being abused as well. Toward the end, she drowns. It's not suiside, but it is thought of one.
Now, I'm on chapter 9 in Bittersweet Lemonade. It's my baby. But I really want to start on WLS.... I just can't. Whenever I go to start the first chaper, BL comes to mind, making it hard to think. What I was wondering....Would it be too much to keep BL but make the main character pass away in the end? I think that's what I like most about WLS. The unpredictableness of the ending.
Personally, I'm not sure if it would be too much drama or not....Should I keep the books seperate? Or put in a little more death in BL?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Would it be too much drama in one book?  Empty Re: Would it be too much drama in one book?

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:11 pm

I dont think so. I think it would be fine if it was two different characters (if that is what you are asking)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Would it be too much drama in one book?  Empty Re: Would it be too much drama in one book?

Post by Kara Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Actually, I was going to have it be the same character, but now that you say "two different characters", I have an idea......hahaha Thanks Momo!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 pm

no prob :3 I tend to do that for people...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum