the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoke and Water

2 posters

Go down

Smoke and Water Empty Smoke and Water

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Some might fear fire, and others water. Either way, there's something waiting for you in the prison of Luna Nuova. It's not a secret that the murky place is sinking, every day more inches creeping into the cells of those who are either too criminal or too unlucky to see daylight again. A brand will mark your fate. Care not to drown? No worries! There'll be a fresh noose waiting behind every barred gate, at your disposal.

Enjoy your stay.

This is a deviation for Ima Jack x), Winter Dragon, and Bells.

Alright, not sure how exactly we're going to start this yet. Bare with me! We'll have a plan soon enough.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Smoke and Water Empty Re: Smoke and Water

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Alrighty. *cracks knuckles* Let's wing this thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air was sweet under a cloudless sky, and the Mainland was lazily going about its evening rhythms. People ambled around huddled structures, on their way home . . . save a few guards on night shifts, heading perhaps to The Wall that marked the start of the Lowlands. See, that's where a particular green-eyed young man comes in, perhaps in his late teens, carrying a gun.

It was his first night on the job.

"FIRE!" The guy's head snapped in the direction of a growing cry, where smoke had long since been tumbling upwards. His feet pounded until they stopped dead in front of a lovely house groaning above angry flames, people fighting to douse them as chaos cried from the windows.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Peter

It was getting dark...I figured that I should get off the streets soon. Not that I couldn't handle myself, but even I didn't want to be caught out at night in Luna. Especially since I'd be going back through the Lowlands. But today's reconaissance had been fruitful; there was certainly some activity to report here. I wondered how Izzy would take that... This was her plane, after all.

I was on my way to the Lowlands when I heard the shout.

Fire?

...I had time.

I ran towards the call. Sure enough, there was a column of smoke rising into the air. I stood on the fringe of the action, hesitating. This couldn't wind up like that vreshnik plane...right? We were all human here, so there was none of that sort of risk...

Should I help?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum