the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needz some opinions...can I haz me some?

2 posters

Go down

Needz some opinions...can I haz me some? Empty Needz some opinions...can I haz me some?

Post by Banshee Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Tommy

”There's so much I had to say I know the words I left behind, And now I'm caught in a daydream with nowhere to run and hide, The world rushes by me, it's leaving me here all alone” ~Alanis Morisette

I watch silently as one of the head’s sons, Demetrius…I think his name is, goes into a trance. I stay hidden in the shadows, that’s how it is most of the time for us…barely seen and not heard. There’s a crowd…all eager to hear what he may see. I hear they’re all waiting for news about the girl…some big target I suppose. I don’t dare ask though, slaves aren’t supposed to question. We don’t belong here…but we’re stuck halfway between each world. They’re our only hope to get out. I stay in my corner, ready if they call and pretending not to listen to all the mutterings and whispers of the affairs of the bosses, but even I can’t help but look up when the boy starts mumbling. The crowd presses closer, crowding the boy in the chair.

“What is it, son?” one man asks him, even though he probably can’t hear him. The boy doesn’t answer but continues to mumble in strange tongues, his face pallid and dripping with sweat. It seems to tire them, I dunno why but it does…

Finally, he pops out of his trance, wide eyed and mumbling. The heads all crowd around to hear what he has to say, and there’s a cheer.

“We’ve found the girl!” Someone shouts and cheers arise from the crowd. Deep down, I feel sorry for the poor girl…maybe she’d make it out alive….

As if they read my thoughts, the crowd echos a cheer, "Show non miserebor!"

Show no mercy.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Needz some opinions...can I haz me some? Empty Re: Needz some opinions...can I haz me some?

Post by Black&White Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 pm

what's the context of this in your plot?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down