the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banderroot

Go down

Banderroot Empty Banderroot

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:53 pm

We've all heard about the monsters in the closets, or hiding under our beds, or the ones that come out on Halloween night. But they aren't real...right? Welcome to Banderroot where monsters roam free. Being a Boogie Man is an occupation, and so is haunting different places (the scarier places are promotions!). Zombies fall in love and all sorts of crazy stuff goes down under here. But what happens when a few fleshies accidently fall through the closet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fleshie(Human):
Name:
Personality:
Bio:

Monster:
Name:
Personality:
Bio: (not required, although I think it would be funny)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please keep genders equal, and if you make one fleshie, you must make a monster. Alright? Any issues, talk to me, and lets try to not run anyone over or leave people behind. Don't bring in any Marty/Mary sues, and don't PP or GM. Other than that, have fun ^.^

Back to top Go down

Banderroot Empty Re: Banderroot

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Fleshie:
Name: Tony Bridger
Looks: Tony stands at about 5'1 with a slightly curved figure. She has long aubrun hair that reaches to the middle of her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a bright blue with caramel coloring the fringes around her pupil. Her skin is a slight olive color and her lips are thin and the color of a pale rose. Her clothes don't exactly follow the norm and are always changing depending on her mood for the day. She never has one set style.

Personality: Tony is your rough and tuff tomboy that's scared of everything. Especially monsters. She doesn't show it though, after all she's supposed to be tough. She's kind and quiet, not really one to express many of her feelings.

Bio: Tony is an only child and lives in Oregon. Her best friend Kyle died in a car crash where she was driving, so she often blames herself for what happened. She fell in her closet while looking for her shoes for school, and well...she landed up here in Banderroot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monster:
Name: Charles Alexander Timothy the third. Aka Gie
Looks: He is wrapped in bandages and chains where his tattered clothes don't cover. His mouth and eyes and nose are uncovered. His skin is plae, almost chalk white with messy silver grey hair and turqoise eyes. He stands about 5'11 and is skinny as hell, bruises and all other manner of injuries covering his body and staining the bandages. Part of his rib cage can be seen and he is missing the flesh off his left shoulder and part of his right thigh.

Personality: Gie hates being sterio-typed and is honestly a good guy. He graduated from Hideous High with full honors, and was top of his class. His dad was a ghost while his mother was a zombie, so he's sorta a mixture of both. He works with BMI (Boogie Man Inc.) and hates every minute of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Monster:
Name: Zalgo.
Looks: Writhing mass of mouths and tentacles and wounds, constantly leaking blood. Prefers to possess mortal bodies and tain pictures, images and files. He has power over both cyberspace and the mortal realm.
Personality: Actually a pretty decent guy. He grew up in seconds, and now lives in a large, well-appointed house. He seeks romance, and has already adopted a couple of creepy Japanese twin girls. He is very steady and reliable, but easy-going at the same time. He likes to laugh, but not at the expense of other monsters. Zalgo is, in monster terms, almost the perfect neighbour.
Bio:
T͢o͢ ̴i̡n̴̕v͜͠o̵̷k͘͞e͢ ̴̢tḩ̴e ̛h͏i͜v̧͡e͘͡-͜m͜in͟d͠ ́ŕ͟͞e͠p͠͝r̡e͜s̨e̸n̶t̴͝i̷̛n҉͡g ̨͜͠c̡̀͞ḩ̡a̢͡ơ͏̧s͞.͞ ̨̢͘
̶I̧͟n͜v̸̀ǫ̛k̷͝i̴̧ņg̶͢ ̶t̛h̛e ̨́͢f̷e̡e͢l͜įn͏g̢ o̵f͢͏͞ ̴ch̴aos̡͠.̕͜͝ ͡͏̶
́̕Wi̧̕͝t̴h̡̀ ͟͡͠o̕̕͢ut̵̀ ̷͢o̸̕ŕ̵̢d͏͟͏e̷̸̸r̸̢.̡͞ ͟͞
̵͝T̨̕͜he̴̕͢ ͢Ǹ̕èz͠pe҉rd̴̡i̸a̵n̵̶͠ ̛hi̷v̸̛e͢͝-̴̨mind̕͘̕ o͞f̵ ҉c҉h͜͟͞a̵̢o̕͝s̵̷.҉͘͞ ̛Z̵҉al̶̨̨go̸.̛̕͡ ̴̕
͘͢H̷̡e͝ ̴w̵͢h͠ò̢͠ ̀W̕a͟į̶ţs҉ B̕e̢h̀̀͜i̡nd̸̵͜ ̀T̢́h̶̢̧è͟ ͏W͘͝͞a̴҉̵ĺl҉͘.́͏͘ ̡̕
̴̛ZA̶̕LG̡̀Ò!̷
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum