the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ello lovies...

3 posters

Go down

'Ello lovies... Empty 'Ello lovies...

Post by Heartless.hero Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 pm

So, hi there. I don't really know what you want me to put here, but I'll try my best to introduce myself.

I'm heartless.hero (although I'm not heartless) and love to write. I love to roleplay even more. I used to be part of inkpop, but I never did anything there, at all. I saw the character chat war thing that went on, but didn't say anything for or against it. At the time I just didn't care. I was a drifter there, didnt have anything posted, a didn't really comment or pick anythig. Just read stuff that sparked my interest.

I love music and some pretty 'geeky stuff' according to my school. I don't have one set taste in music, but I don't Like country or rap or some pop...but I won't criticize you if you like that. Everyone has their own opinions. I can't change that, and I just hope people think like that when they deal with what I like. Everyone has stuf they like or don't like.

If there is anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. I'm a pretty easy going person. And anyone wanna give me a quick rundown of this place...?
Heartless.hero
Heartless.hero

Back to top Go down

'Ello lovies... Empty Re: 'Ello lovies...

Post by Ale J. Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 am

Hello there! My name is Ale J. (Ignore what it says on my profile, it's this name change thing we're doing for fun.) Lemme see, I'm guessing you've seen all the sections for character chats on the front page! Also, if you haven't seen it already, at the very bottom is a chatbox. Come on there anytime! But it may get a little crazy since everybody loves newbies. (SO SHINY!) Well, there are a few rules. They don't necessarily apply to ALL chats, some may allow them. But almost all the chats should have a few simple rules. Those can be the following:

-No PPing. (Power Playing) An example of this is, "I punched him in the nose.", but if you did do this, did you get the other characters permission? What if they want to dodge it? Instead put, "I aimed a punch at his nose." so the other character has a choice of taking the punch or dodging it.

-No GMing. (God Moding)Okay, imagine there is a baby next to a mountain. The baby wants the rattle that is under said mountain. SO THE BABY GROWS INTO A GIGANTOR ALL OF A SUDDEN, SHOOTSA RAINBOW OUT OF ITS FINGERTIPS, MAKING THE MOUNTAIN EXPLODE INTO MYSTERIOUS RED GOO, AND THE BABY IS CONVENIENTLY UNAFFECTED BY SAID GOO.(All credit for this example goes to Purple Dragon.) This doesn't happen irl does it? No. Don't give your characters sudden super powers over others JUST to make them win. That just...doesn't happen, man. Razz

There may also be rules about having a certain amount of sentences per post, or fast forwarding through a scene. But those are the two main rules (In my opinion.) So, just ask me or anyone else questions anytime! And welcome!
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey Heartless hero! Welcome! I agree with what everything Ale said. Also if you want to join a chat make sure to ask before hand. Don't just jump in some people wouldn't like that. Other than that have tons of fun. =) And if you have any questions just ask.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless.hero Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Sounds like normal rules *nods* thanks for the heads up guys!
Heartless.hero
Heartless.hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down