the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Heaven We Go~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Into Heaven We Go~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Into Heaven We Go~

Post by Ale J. Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 am

Zav left the room, walking straight to the Demon Control Center and stepping inside. There were angels walking around, working, tracking demonic activity, and sending angels out to handle any emergencies. A group of angels were talking by the door, they all looked at him and nodded their head once in respect. Zav put one hand up as a thank you and walked to the back. He liked it in here more than out there. Here, he was in control. He came up to a door in the far left corner of the room, touching the knob. The door opened, lights turning on, like it knew he was there. After he walked in, he closed the door, turning around to look at his "office". All across the back wall were clear tank looking objects, they stretched up the the ceiling and covered the back wall. There were about five of them, all separated by clear barriers and iron to hold it together better. There were two metal tables on the left side of the large room, with various knives, weapons, and some surgical instruments. On the right side, there were four machines with clear cases and buttons on them. On the wall the door was on, was a wall phone and some papers on a pin board. Zav got the telephone and dialed a number.

"Hello Elder Zav, what can I do for you?" The voice on the phone asked.

"Can you send Isaac and Evangeline over here? I need them as soon as possible," Zav said. The man on the phone gave a quick "Yes." and hung up the phone.

Zav waited there for a few minutes, sitting in a chair that happened to be in the room. After about five minutes, there came a knock on the door. Zav got up and opened the door. There, stood two angels. One was a girl, looking about eighteen years old with straight gold hair that came down to her waist. It was pulled up into a high ponytail. She had silver eyes, paper white skin, about 5'5", and had a sword in it's holster. The boy next to her was about 5'7" and had silver hair covering one of his eyes, and hung around his face. He too, had pale white skin, and a sword. But his eyes were gold. Zav greeted them with a smile.

"Hello, Evangeline and Isaac. I have a special job for you both," He said.

"Hello Elder Zav. What is this special job?" Evangeline asked.

"I need you two to catch a special demon spawn," Zav said. The two looked at each other, confused at why it was special. They caught demon spawn all the time.

"Easy. What makes it special?" Isaac asked.

"This spawn is special because it has tricked Elder Jon into thinking it is good," He got the expected reaction. They widened their eyes. "It is being released."

"You're kidding," Isaac said, "How can they release a demon spawn?"

Zav shrugged, "The spawn has convinced them to. What I need you two to do is very important. I need you to follow the angels that go to release it, and wait until they leave. Once they do, figure out the last location the portal went to and go there. You need to capture the spawn and sneak it back here. If Jon sees you with it, the plan will be ruined."

They both nodded. "We'll get the spawn back here," Evangeline said.

Zav smiled, "Thank you. You are doing everyone a huge favor."

Isaac nodded. "We better go and catch this thing."

"That you should," Zav replied.

Evangeline and Isaac walked out of the room. As they exited the demon control wing and entered the main room where the elders sat, they saw three people walk out of the building. They decided to follow and see if they had the spawn. After exiting the building they were stopped by swords and the other three had already passed.

"Names?" The statue asked.

"Evangeline and Isaac."

The statue moved it's swords and let them through. The other three had already gotten far. Evangeline and Isaac ran to catch up with them, and stopped when they saw a crowd gathered around the three. They got a better look at them. They had noticed the two angels around. They were other earthbounds, a newer generation. But instead of looking at the angels, they stared at the other boy. He had black hair and black eyes. And he was dressed in black....

"Think we found it...." Evangeline said. Isaac nodded.

The three left, and people began to ask questions about the human. It wasn't a human though! It was a spawn! They stood by the exit naturally, talking about angel stuff and waited for the girl to come back. She did and her and the boy left. They then walked over to the exit and figured out where the last portal went. They stepped through and disappeared.

They appeared in a grassy field, folding their wings and changing form. Evangeline now had red hair in the same style as before and still light skin. Her eyes were a bright blue. Isaac now had black hair and brown eyes, he was also slightly darker. The two looked over at the spawn boy, eyeing him and trying to figure out how they were actually going to do this.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 am

Peter

I had almost synchronized when Sesria broke off suddenly.

Behind you! came the urgent warning. I turned around to see two people who hadn't been there before. I definitely hadn't felt the presence of a shift...

Angels? I thought.

That was my guess, she replied. Be wary.

"...Hello?" I asked them. "Um, is something wrong?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:18 am

Evangeline smiled at the boy, which was hard because she knew she was smiling at a demon spawn.

"One of the elders forgot to tell you something. He sent us over here to get you and bring you back," Evangeline said.

Technically she wasn't lying...completely...that was okay, right? And they were helping save lives...a few fibs would be hardly anything.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 am

Peter

I frowned. "If one of the elders wanted to tell me anything, he would've sent messengers to pass it on themselves. Rather than asking you why you're really here, I'm just going to be on my way now."

I turned on my heel, switching to wind as I did so, and shot off towards the city in the distance at lightning speed. No way in hell I was going to be dragged back to heaven.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 am

Isaac sighed. "He's running. Let's get him."

Evangeline nodded and they ran for him, trying to catch up. Angels are faster than humans, so they caught up easily, staying about a foot behind him.

"Surround," Evangeline said. Isaac nodded and came to Peter's other side. He pulled out his sword and held it, just in case he needed it. Evangeline did the same as they ran.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:07 am

Peter

Ahaha NO. There was no way I was letting them get that close. I swept my arms outward and back, sending a blast of wind at them while simultaneously propelling me forward. Physics was a wonderful thing.

I had to get to the city... Once I got there, I could lose them easily. Then I just had to get away from this bloody universe. I'd had more than enough.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:12 am

The angels flew back, hitting the ground. Isaac was the first one up, he picked up his sword, which had fallen, and spread out his wings, flying high in the air and going back down. He tucked in his wings and aimed himself in front of Peter. He brought out his wings at the right moment and landed ten feet in front of him, holding the sword up.

Evangeline came running up behind, also holding her sword up.

"Stop right there."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:21 am

Peter

Okay, they were quicker than I was. Time to change tactics. I let go of my current shape energy and went back to fire, skidding to a stop as the winds blew around me and dispersed. In the same moment, I reached into one of my pockets and took hold of a packet filled with a certain powder.

"Look," I said, "I don't want to have to hurt you. Really. I don't think you're at fault here. Elder Zav sent you, am I right? I'm sure he's got you thinking I'm the bad one. Well I'll tell you, I'm not. I'm completely innocent of any crime, but he's too prejudiced to see that. Are you going to let bigotry win? Punish a human who was forcibly turned into a demon spawn?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:31 am

Evangeline eyes the powder, "We can't trust you. You're a demon spawn. How are we supposed to believe you over one of our mentors?"

Isaac wondered what he would do with the powder. Probably use it's powers. Then they would know that it's evil and they would have a good reason to take it back with them. Isaac watched him with narowed eyes.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 am

Peter

"I can't offer you any proof that what I'm saying is true," I answered. "I would if I could. I'd show you birth records to prove that I was born human, but they're long gone. I could tell you that a parasitic creature took me over, pulled my own life and soul from my body and into its, forcing me to become it and it to become me, but you would have no sound proof of that. However, as much as I have no evidence to show I haven't done anything wrong, elder Zav has no evidence to show that I have. I can't prove I'm not evil, but he can't prove that I am. I may be a so-called demon spawn, but I'm sentient, free-thinking, and I still feel human. So all I can ask of you is your trust on the grounds of sentient decency. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, right?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:28 am

Evangeline stares at him, not knowing what to say. Could he really be telling the truth? No. He couldn't.... It was a spawn. She couldn't trust it. But what if it was right? What if it was human?

GAH, conflict.

She looked to Isaac, but he looked just as conflicted.

"Right...." He said, staring at Peter. Neither of them knew what they could do. Trust or not trust? Disobey orders or obey?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Peter

"Thank you," I said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going."

I started to synchronize...again. The sooner I was out of this universe, the better.

((Sorry about the shortness... Not much for me to do ^^; ))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Isaac tried to grab his arm before he left. "Wait!"

Evangeline stepped in front of Peter, "We need to take you to Elder Zav. We cannot disobey orders. Maybe we can work this all out there," She said hopefully. They both were confused on what to do if the boy didn't want to. Would they have to force him?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Peter

And my concentration was broken again. By the gods! Was I ever going to get to leave?

I sighed. "Ha. No. If I go up there, he'll never let me leave. He wants to kill me, but I know he won't be able to. See, he's not going to listen to reason. He's too narrow-minded. Nothing will convince him that I'm not a complete monster. Really...I've been in this exact situation before with this exact sort of person. And you don't have to tell him that you let me go--just that you were unable to apprehend me. Technically the truth. ...I don't want this to come to violence, but if you try to force me, I will resort to it.

"See this packet?" I held it up for a moment, then put it back in my pocket. "It's filled with thermite. A thermite reaction, after you set it off, can reach temperatures of over five-thousand four-hundred degrees. Just so you know. I'd rather avoid conflict here."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:32 am

Evangeline looked warily at the packet, glancing at Isaac. He shook his head at her, telling her that they couldn't take him. THey would have to let him go and hope Zav could get him later. Isaac let go of his arm and Evangeline stepped back.

"Go." Isaac said, a sort of frown on his face. Just as he took a step back, a bright light shone behind him, he jumped and turned around to see Zav standing there. He still had his silver hair and looked as he had in Heaven. He looked rather irritated.

"What is taking you two so long?" Zav asked. Relief flooded over Evangeline's face. Maybe now they wouldn't get in trouble now....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:35 am

Peter

Oh gods synchronize right now I'm getting the hell out of here! I didn't know what he could do, and I didn't plan on sticking around to find out. Concentrate...concentrate... I couldn't watch out for him and concentrate at the same time! This was bad... Was this bad? Was it as big as I was making it?

...Concentrate!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Zav walked over to Peter, speaking to the angels but keeping an eye on the boy.

"Why was it taking so long?" Zav asked again. His tone was colder than before.

"We had a minor problem. It's alright, though. We were going to ask you to reconsider killing the spawn. It says it was a human first and it should be freed. Maybe that's what elder Jon was feeing it for," isaac said. Evangeline nodded.

"Alright I'll...reconsider. I can take it from here, thank you." he said to the angels. They nodded and took the door back to heaven, hoping everything would be alright.

Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Peter

"I believe we both know you're not reconsidering," I said dryly. "I'll tell you what I told them: I don't want this to come to violence, but I will not hesitate to use force if I have to. I also have a few different kinds of explosives on me, as well as a substance that can reach temperatures of over five-thousand four-hundred degrees. I do not by any means enjoy burning people, but that doesn't mean I won't use all resources available to me in a fight. Especially if my opponent intends to kill me. Now, I would say that you can leave me be unless you want a fight, but I'm fairly certain that I'd be wasting my breath. I know your type. So, are you going to prove me wrong?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 am

Zav studied the boy. So, he liked explosives and fire? Interesting spawn, this one was. Zav wanted to kill it very badly...instead of recognizing what Peter had said before about protecting lives and saving universes, he pretended that all those words were lies. It was a spawn. Spawns needed to be killed. They were a crime against nature.

"Threatening to burn me to death? I'm not so sure you're the 'good guy' you say you are. You are a spawn, however human you may look now, you are one. It's my job to either trap or dispose of spawns and demons. They cause nothing good to happen, and should not exist. You can try to use violence against me but I will only make you the bad guy and me the victim that will just come back to life. The angels wouldn't like you very much if they found out you attacked an elder, would they?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 am

Peter

"Hold on," I said, "I don't believe I mentioned burning to death. I also don't believe I mentioned attacking you outright. That was just a warning. I figured it was only fair to give you one. I also said I wouldn't use force unless I had to. As in, I won't attack you if you don't attack me. If you attack me, I will defend myself. And you're just going ahead and proving my point that you're nothing but a prejudiced bigot. You're the bad one here, not me."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3