the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to My Kingdom.

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to My Kingdom. Empty Welcome to My Kingdom.

Post by Ale J. Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Oh yes, the day has come. Lacey is going to be seeing Jaska's kingdom of Asdrujula for the first time! I will make the first post!

Jaska
I smiled down at Lacey, "Alright. Let's go. I think it's one of those doors...." I said, walking over with her in my arms and walking up to the door entitled, "Asdrujula."

Well...I think this might be it.

I looked at the knob, wondering how I would open it. I Leaned down and reached out with one of my hands, turning it and kicking it open.

"Here we go," I said, walking onto the stone sidewalk outside of the palace. It's white and blue colors stood out against the light blue and white of the sky. There were people all around us, all looking rich with strange hair and eye colors. Some had to do a double take and looked at me with wide eyes. I was usually never outside the castle. And now I came in from a random place carrying a strange looking girl in my arms.

Oh gosh, the stares....

The palace guards spotted me and ran over. They all started asking questions. WHEN WOULD THEY LEAVE ME ALONE? One tried to take Lacey from me and everyone asked where I had been, what was I doing, who was this girl, and I just about lost it.

"SHUSH," I said, and they all went silent. "Can we discuss this when I get into the castle?" They all nodded and let me through the gates. Finally, we were away from the stares outside of the castle. Now it was only me and Lacey...and six guards.

I would have to find a way to ditch them or something....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My Kingdom. Empty Re: Welcome to My Kingdom.

Post by Bells Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Lacey

It was all so....strange. At home everything was so..plain. My parents are overprotective, forsaking normal, public school, in favor of home schooling because of my wheelchair. So I barely ever see anyone outside of the house, then.. here I was.. surrounded by people unlike anyone I'd seen before. The hair and eyes.. it was so.. weird.

I couldn't help the squeak that escaped me when someone tried takingbke from Jaska's arms', causing me to cling to him tighter than before. I almost couldn't breathe, so many people...it was almost as if they were stealing my air. My breathing speed a little, almost like gasps.

Then finally, we were alone..well, almost. Six other people stood arouns us, but at least that was easier to handle than all of those before. My arms were latched around Jaska's neck, eyes wide as I considered the area around us. So..strange

At least it wad him I was here with, I could trust him. If it had been anyone else I'd be scared out of my mind.. but this was Jaska. I loved him.

"That was... " I trailed off, trying to collect my words. "That was a lot of people.. they really like you..."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

Jaska
I shifted her slightly in my arms and smiled, "Half of them like me. But the other half...well...there's a reason these guys surround me all the time," I motioned my head to the bodyguards at my side. There were only two left. They both looked at me and Lacey curiously, waiting for some kind of reason to me carrying her. Of, course, it was the two serious guards who cared way too much about my safety. No ditching them....

I turned to them, "I'll just be taking this miss to the doctor, you two can go now. No crazy people chasing me with guns in here!" They nodded and walked away, around one of the many corners and down a long hallway. I gave a small sigh of relief to not have anyone staring at me anymore.

"Okay! Now we're alone," I stopped and glanced at the maids and servants busily running around the room. "...Almost." I grinned, starting to walk down a hallway heading toward the left side of the castle. "Here, I know just where to go."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Lacey

I tilted my head, regarding the scenery around us with a bit of curiosity. After all, as I'd said, this was so.. different than anything I'd seen with my own eyes before.

"Where's that?" I inquired, pulling my eyes up to his face with a pleased smile. "Can you tell me? Or is it a secret?"

My voice held a bit of a teasing tone, arms tightening around his neck once more. It was a bit nerve racking to be held.. but as stated.. I trusted him.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down