the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts Empty Kingdom Hearts

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:17 pm

soo...yeah. a bit of reading for those new to the game. If you know it, you can prolly skim through most of this. But I didn't type this for my health so please don't just skip all of it.

KINGDOM HEARTS
An odd combination of Final Fantasy and Disney, but some other characters not involved in those two.

Important Terms

Keyblades are mystical weapons, used in the battle of Darkness versus Light. The main weapon against Heartless and Nobodies (see below). There are a variety of Keyblades, one for each world’s keyhole (see below). The Keyblades are used to lock said keyholes to prevent Heartless from getting at the world's heart (explained below), and for defeating Heartless. They each have different attributes that reflect the world they represent. Exactly what they sound like. Big keys that are swung around like weapons. Examples below. They magically appear when the wielder holds a hand out for it.
Kingdom Hearts Kh2_ke10

Heartless form in the depths of people’s hearts, who have gained their own beings. They multiply when they take the heart of a person, to which that heart turns into another Heartless if there is darkness in that heart. Defeat a Heartless and the heart goes back to the person. Their ‘leader’ is Maleficent (from Sleeping Beauty, if the name rings a bell). For simplicity's sake, all Heartless are going to appear as Shadows. See Picture below. Pretty animalistic in nature. They'll just be props in this. Maleficent wants Kingdom Hearts to spread Darkness and Evil.
Kingdom Hearts Gigant10

Nobodies are the empty shells of those people who did not have darkness in their hearts, but whose hearts were taken by Heartless anyway. Names ALWAYS have an 'X' in them. Their leader is Xemnas, and under him is Organization XIII. They also have titles (examples below). Each of the titles correspond to whichever element the particular member controls, a particular trait, or the type of weapon they have. They want to unlock Kingdom Hearts and use it to get their hearts back and become whole again, but doing that would also open a chance for Heartless to take Kingdom Hearts which would be very /bad/... Prolly damage Kingdom Hearts, which wouldn't be good either. For simplicity's sake, we will not be doing other Nobodies like Dusks or Dancers.
Organization XIII consists of
1. Xemnas - Superior of the In-Between
2. Xigbar - The Freeshooter
3. Xaldin - The Whirlwind Lancer
4. Vexen - The Chilly Academic
5. Lexaeus - The Silent Hero
6. Zexion - The Cloaked Schemer
7. Saix - The Luna Divider
8. Axel - The Flurry of Dancing Flames
9. Demyx - The Melodious Nocturne
10. Luxord - The Gambler of Fate
11. Marluxia - The Graceful Assassin
12. Larxene - The Savage Nymph
13. Roxas - The Key of Destiny
The Organization's symbol are black hooded cloaks, seen here: http://images.wikia.com/organization13/images/5/56/Cloak.jpg
They phase between worlds with portals of darkness.

Worlds are well…separate worlds! They take the form as the stars from one place to another. When a star fades out, that particular world was just consumed by darkness. Stars can also represent individual people, going off of Mufasa’s speech of all the Pride Land’s kings being in the stars. They fade out when a person is consumed by darkness, becomes a Heartless or Nobody, or dies.
They consist of Disney lands (listed below), as well as a few others. Each has a hidden key hole to the world’s heart, of which is the Heartless’ main goal. If the Heartless get the world’s heart, the world is then swallowed up by darkness and disappears.
- The worlds are -
Hollow Bastion (most Final Fantasy characters live here)
Destiny Island (Kairi, Sora, and Riku's home world (explained later))
Traverse Town (A rest stop for travelers, or a sanctuary for those who survived their world being consumed by Darkness)
The World That Never Was (Nobodies)
Twilight Town (non descript town with an access to TWTNW (Hayner, Pence, Olette, Seifer (explained later)) It's always twilight there.)
Disney Castle (King Mickey and Queen Minnie)
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Beast’s Castle (Beauty and the Beast)
Olympus (Hercules)
Halloween Town/Christmas Town (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Agrabah (Aladdin)
Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Space Paranoids (Tron)
Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland)
Deep Jungle (Tarzan)
Monstro (Pinocchio)
100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)
Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)
Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White)
Deep Space (Lilo and Stitch)
Neverland (Peter Pan)
Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty)
Castle of Dreams (Cinderella)
Land of Departure (Final Fantasy)
Radiant Garden (Final Fantasy)

Princesses
The hearts of the Seven Princesses unlocks Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all the worlds. Called the Seven Princesses of Heart, their hearts are of the purest Light.
The Seven Princesses are
Alice
Aurora
Snow White
Jasmine
Belle
Cinderella
Kairi (explained later)
The seven princesses together have the power to lock and unlock Kingdom Hearts.

Background
Long ago, there was one single world that was constantly bathed in the warmth of Light. When people began to fight over the Light within their world, Darkness appeared in their hearts, and the world was consumed. The fight was between the many Keyblade holders over Kingdom Hearts, and eventually led to the Keyblade War. However, fragments of light remained within the hearts of children. From this light, children were able to rebuild the lost world. But darkness still existed, which caused the worlds to be separate from each other, divided, waiting for the true light to return.
Barriers had existed between these worlds, preventing contact, until the Heartless appeared caused these barriers to crumble and disappear, making travel between the worlds on ships, called Gummi Ships, possible. When barriers are broken and an outsider enters a world, a meteor shower occurs in that world. Those who travel between worlds are advised to avoid meddling in the affairs of other worlds, and informing their inhabitants of the existence of other worlds, in order to maintain a balance of separation. For this, appearances are magically changed depending on the world. Such as in Halloween Town you become monsters, in Atlantica you become a merperson, in the Pride Lands you become an African animal, and in the Space Paranoids you become a computer A.I.

Existing Characters
- Obviously, with Disney lands comes Disney characters. However, they cannot travel between worlds. (Except for King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Pete).
- And I did say Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy characters are present in the game and can travel between worlds, but none of them are Keyblade wielders.
- I'm sure those new to the game went 'who the heck is Kairi?' She's one of the original characters of the game. A Keyblade weilder, hers is called Destiny's Embrace.
- There's Sora, a Keyblade wielder who defends Kingdom Hearts with his companions, Donald and Goofy. He's the MC in the game, but he doesn't need to be in the chat if we don't want him.
- There's Riku. Childhood friend of Sora and Kairi, consumed by Darkness for most of the game play. Also a Keyblade wielder, his is called Soul Eater. He's a close friend of King Mickey as well.
- Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Seifer are the minor characters of Twilight Town. Not much to be said about them. They can't travel between worlds, and Seifer is pretty much a bully to the three others.
- Listed Organization XIII members and Xion, though she dies early on.

That's...the basics! yayyyyy!

As for plot: I was thinking this could be after the second game. Listed Organization XIII members have all died, so we can start anew with new Nobodies. Maleficent is out and about being the Queen of All EVIL!!!! with her fanboy Pete. ...But I'll take a vote on those who want to participate in this and any ideas offered.

Format
pictures are accepted, and if you wish you can take original characters

Name:
Member: (human, Keyblade wielder, Nobody, or Final Fantasy character)
Keyblade Name/Weapon: (weapon if you aren't a wielder. humans need /some/ way to defend against heartless and Nobodies sort of come with them. Dont be afraid to get creative. We have giant keys as swords for god's sakes!)
Appearance:
Other: (any history you want to include, your title if you're a Nobody, the element you control if you're a Nobody (optional), description of Keyblade or whatever other creative weapon you have, other abilities you may have - whether they are your own or because of your weapon.)

Questions
if ya have any, a helpful site is http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Wiki
just ask me! I'm a virtual expert!
or hey, the all mighty Google has the answers to everything!

The only thing I will require is no one lining, but I do understand the fact that it'd difficult not to in action sequence-y scenes so I will forgive it in such situations, and ONLY those situations. No God Moding! Attempt to avoid Power Playing other characters please!

Last edited by Black&White on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Name: Mokora
Member: Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Name: Oblivion
Appearance: Long jet black hair and dark copper skin.
Other:
Key Blade
Kingdom Hearts Oblivion
control over darkness and phase between two words.

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm

healing, attacks with elements... if you can control darkness you can phase between worlds. temporary illusions...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Name: Lupix
Member: Nobody
Keyblade Name/Weapon: large silver bow with black hilt and energy arrows. for close combat he has a short sword.
Appearance: dark brown hair, longish. dark eyes.
Other: 'BlackStar Shooter' his energy arrows are black IE his title. not one for chit chat.

Name: Able
Keyblade Name/Weapon: Attempted Balance
Appearance: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/zd/m5/hl/1-1.jpg
Other: Kingdom Hearts Captur12
it has two keychains, one for each side of the ying yang.
she struggles with her inner darkness because of her past. her world had been consumed and she ended up in Traverse Town, only to after find out that she could wield a keyblade and blames herself for her world's destruction.

Last edited by Black&White on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:53 am

OMGish! I have to join this! =D

((you know why they have 'x's in their names right...? Not trying to be all smarticle...))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:14 am

Name: Phoenix
Member: Nobody
Keyblade Name/Weapon: She calls her weapon 'Scars of Fire'
Appearance: Dark orange eyes Kingdom Hearts Emo-Hairstyles-For-Girls2
Other:
Her weapon~ When she fights, fire wraps around her swords
Kingdom Hearts 31UALV4QIIL

Name: Yasuo
Keyblade Name/Weapon: Chains of Memories
Appearance: Tall, ivory skin, well-built, black hair with blonde highlights that cover one eye
Other: friends with Valor and Mokora
Kingdom Hearts 2704490877_09727569fc_o
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Great! Thanks for joining!
and no,one thing I do not know! Why?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Thanks.

Well the "X" that is added to their names is derived from the concept of the χ-Blade, an extremely powerful Keyblade that has the ability to directly unlock Kingdom Hearts. The letters of the original person is all mixed up and in their name, a 'x' is added. Example: Roxas~used to be Sora (is Sora's nobody and was created when Sora sacrificed his body for Kairi in one of the games)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 pm

i know the name spelled backwards thing. didn't know the x-blade thing. interesting....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeah. I was curious myself before and I looked it up.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 pm

buuut...ill most likely be gone thurs till labor day with spotty internet service. you two can start if you'd like, or try and get other ppls if you wish.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 am

If I could...I'd like to be Riku. I have a very good understanding of him and could play him well...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 am

yeah, sure! that'd be cool.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 am

I <3 Riku....

Do you have time to be on here...even if it's for a small time? I think we should start...while you're on...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am

only today, and whenever i may vampire a wifi on my ipod over vacation.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 am

Ok. That'll be okay...you should start though...since you're creator.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:05 pm

where do you suppose? traverse town?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Yeah. That's where Yasuo (my male charrie) is.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 pm

kk. not too far tho. momo needs ta join in too.

Able sits up suddenly, eyes wide as she looks around. Where was she though? It didn't look like her hometown. The buildings too large, oil lamps lighting up the alleyway she found herself in. Hesitantly she stands, taking a few steps down the passage way. The darkness was unsettling, and memories suddenly flashed back to her. Yellow eyes, glowing and hungry. All around her, and then black. Her world had been taken by Heartless, and now she was in some unfamiliar place. Had everyone else been taken by them?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Yasuo lay on the ground, on his side in some alleyway, unconscious. Fresh wounds were on his neck and face. His left hand was wrapped around the handle of his keyblade. Yasuo's world had been consumed by darkness and no matter how much he had fought, it didn't matter. He was outnumbered. His blonde and black hair covered his face.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Able
I round a corner, taking a sharp breath at the sight of Heartless. Even here? But...they weren't paying attention to me. There was a boy on the ground, a black and red weapon in his hand. But...what was it? They turn on me and I take a step back. Mom had taught me basic magic, but this many? One goes for the kid but I send it away with fire. Now their attention is fully on me, their eyes an echo of the living nightmare I had just experienced. Dodging around, I take up the boy's blade to protect us. Couldn't just leave him to have his heart taken after all.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Yasuo's unconscious mind moved a finger and sent thunder down on the Heartless. He stirred and woke up suddenly. He saw a girl with my keyblade. What the...and where was I? Yasuo shook his head and stood up suddenly, his keyblade appearing in his hand. "Need help?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Able
The blade suddenly disappears from my hand, the last lingering particles of Light blinking out. His voice startles me, and I turn sharply to see him, again with that blade. i look around quickly, Shadows still numerous around us. It wasn't really a choice of help or not. It was fight or get your heart taken from you. But I nod, turning back as a Heartless jumps at me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Yasuo rolled his eyes and slashed through the heartless, including the one that jumped at the girl. His mind kept flashing back to his sweet world. He had fought for it, but now it was gone forever. Yasuo fought more. "I guess there's no more Heartless, for the time being," He said, as the blessed blade of light disappeared from his hands.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

(where should i throw in moko?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content