the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 11 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 am

Dylan: "False. I have a group of ten, as a matter of fact. But I don't like them. They get too drunk too often."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 11 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:39 am

Tara: "So then they're just like you. No. Wonder."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 am

Dylan: I shook my head. "No. I like rum, don't misunderstand, but I stop when my words slur. Being drunk causes too many problems."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 am

Tara:I smiled sarcastically "You have enough problems sober."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 am

Dylan: "And why would I want to create more being drunk? I'm glad we're on the same page." I smiled. "And what about you? No problems of your own?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:48 am

Tara: I frowned. "I'm not an open book to strangers like you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to speak with the Captain." I walked quickly back into the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 am

Dylan: "Well I won't be a stranger for long," I said to myself, before getting up to folllow her. I needed to hear what she'd say.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am

(('I won't be a stranger for long' whoa, that has a slightly ominous tone to it xD Since Rose isn't here...? hmmm))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am

((hmmm... is tara going to complain?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 am

((I wasn't actually sure xD I was going to improvise. Does it make a difference?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 am

not really. I was just wondering Razz
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am

((hmmm it's kind of hard to talk to a Captain that isn't here…))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am

so... tomorrow then?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am

((For this chat, yes. The only problem is that Rose gets on super early, like 10…which isn't all that early unless you're like me, and sleep until noon lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am

I sleep till 11 XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

((hehe, maybe Rose wilm see this and start logging on later? *hint hint* to future Rose, when you read this in the morning. It's only really a problem on weekends and holidays, though))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am

yeah....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:23 am

((Well, because on week days we all get on usually after school. And so yeah.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 am

So true.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 am

((lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Rosalie: "Okay, Barrie, Tommy, welcome aboard, everyone stop arguing and be nice, and whoops, i failed to introduce myself. I am Captain Rosalie Swan. Welcome aboard the Fleur di Ly." I smiled, and bowed.

(I'm creating another character)

Name: Ezra St. Clair
Looks: Blonde hair, emerald green eyes, Average height
Personality: Tough, quiet, but once you break down his walls, he's a big flirt and talker.
Mad skills: Epic with a gun

Ezra: I walked in to the Headless Hen to get a drink. I noticed a table with a girl, brunette, sitting in the Captain's chair in the recruitment area. I heard her say her name was Rosalie Swan, and she definitely was captain. Well, I had been looking for a crew, and hadn't had much luck. Maybe this is my ticket out of here. I walked over. "Ezra St. Clair, gunman, at your service, Miss Swan." I said, smiling.

Rosalie: I liked him already. "Welcome aboard Mr. St. Clair." I said, smiling, and penning down his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 pm

(Ooh, ooh! Can I create another character? I've got to throw one that I actually like in there. Jerks and underdogs are nice, but they're hard to work with sometimes.)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm

(you can create as many as you like)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

(Cool! Just a sec...)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next