the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of the Map (PIRATES)

+3
Black&White
Lyrical
Toxic Miracle
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The End of the Map (PIRATES) Empty The End of the Map (PIRATES)

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Pirates have sieged against men for as long as men have sailed the seas...
In the 18th century, off the coast of England, floats the greatest menace of the sea. The ship is hulking and broad. On it's side reads the name the Devil's Dagger and beneath it is inscribed: Quidam ortum per peccatum, et per casus.

This is the fearsom ship of Captin Florencio, terror of the Italian seas, whom has recently been deceased. His ship is in chaos, now run by no man, as it wanders aimlessly across the ocean: it's crew full of unsure scoundrels all fighting for the right to proclaim himself the new captin. Until someone can do so, the ship goes on without purpose.
Currently the ship is heading towards Port Hellens, a town that has been run down by a ridiculous governer and is on the precipe of revolution.

YOU are either a crew member or a civillian of Port Hellens (I encourage being both!)- the ships next destination. What you do, where you come from, what you want, and who you are is up to you.
No power playing, Don't kill other characters without their permission, Try not to be an unstoppable/invincable force (that's just no fun), Speak in full/propper sentences, Any person anecdotes should be in parentheses, Be creative!

PS: Remember, women were not respected in the 18th century nor were they allowed on ships (of course we're going to eventually break that rule ;D), so if you are a crew member, you are by default male. AND WE WILL NEED CREW MEMBERS SO DON'T BE SHY. You can have more than one character.

BIO SHEET:
Civillian or Crew:
Name:
Appearence: (height, weight, hair color, eye color, skin color, tattoos, etc.)
Personality:
Brief History:

Last edited by Toxic Miracle on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The End of the Map (PIRATES) Empty Re: The End of the Map (PIRATES)

Post by Lyrical Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Civilian or Crew-Member: A civilian...at first.
Name: Ellanore Roux
Nationality: French
Appearence: Mid-length spiked Brunette hair, incredibly pale skin, bi-color eyes (right eye is blue, left eye is green), three ear-piercings, Height: five feet three inches, Weight is one hundred and sixty two pounds.
Personality: Sometimes moody or pessismistic, otherwise mostly cheery and bubbly until she knows it's time to be serious.
Brief History: Ellanore Roux is the third child of three brothers. Her parents, Annestasia and Jean-Claude, were very loving and kind parents until their hometown was pillaged in 1807 by a murderous guild of thieves and assassins called the Black Brotherhood. After being forced to watch her parents' gruesome murder, she fled from the town and was found drifting in the sea by an English trading company. They then took her aboard and took her back to Port Helens, where she recieved proper treatment and care as well as schooling and education. Now, Ellanore is a well-rounded girl and professional pick-pocketer who loves to perform for commissions on the corners of Port Helen. Then, the deranged governor of Port Helens had her thrown in jail for not having permission to make money by performing on the streets.

Last edited by Lyrical on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lyrical
Lyrical

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Civillian or Crew: Civillian
Name: Carmen Ariela Valdez
Nationality: Hispanic
Appearence: Carmen is 5'5, 120lb, with dark raven hair that goes to about mid-back and brown eyes. She has tan, but not extremely dark skin. A tattoo on her lower back that reads: Tenemos sólo una parte a reunirse de nuevo
Personality: Fiesty. Doesn't like to be told what to do but can take orders. Can be cynical. Very good liar.
Brief History: My family has worked in the Elixer Tavern since the first of us settled in England. I was bred as a child to work in the tavern. I'm a tavern girl: I waitress, I clean, I show a little leg... Its a life. But not a one I plan to continue to live. My secret plan is to run away in the dead of night and steal a boat to go off in search of my little brother who was taken by pirates as a child.

I will also make a crew member, i just can't think of a good name right now lol.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Civillian or Crew: Civilian
Name: Remy Le Beau
Nationality: French (America)
Appearance: Long, brown hair to his shoulders - usually left loose. Brown eyes. Expensive looking clothes, always sports a black trench coat and staff.
Personality: Devil may care, anyway to benefit himself the most is the way he goes.
Brief History: Born in Louisiana on the streets, taken in and raised by a guild of thieves, though he preferred the weapon crafting side of it and became quite skilled apprenticed to their supplier. Somewhat of an inventor. Upon hearing of better business in Europe, he departed, and has only recently arrived in Port Hellens

Civillian or Crew: Crew
Name: Tobi Freund
Nationality: German
Appearence: Blonde hair, though long and tied back. His face is long, still rounded in the cheeks, but it's starting to get its sharp angles. Bright blue eyes. Skinny, though muscular from work. hand-me-down clothes
Personality: uhhh....TBD
Brief History: A farmer's son. Went away to Port Hellens to become a deck hand, escaping the southern German famine to help support his family. He's branching out, though, trying different areas to find better paying work perhaps or just improve his skills set.

Name: Anne Bonny
Nationality: Irish
Appearance: Wild red hair to the mid of her back, bright green eyes. Plenty of freckles, though not extremely tan. Out in public, she'll wear the typical dress for women, but on her own in her small home she'll be daring enough to try on her husband's clothes - which isn't foreign to her, as she's had to disguise herself as a boy a few times in her life.
Personality: a bit of a thrill seeker, though her status in the world's been pretty drilled into her head. She won't take any BS though, and she can be pretty unhinged in the right, or wrong, situations.
Brief History: Her family had moved to North America in hopes of a better future, but soon after her mother died of disease. Her father, a struggling attorney, who attempted to have her educated but soon sent her back to his family in Ireland as he couldn't support her. They found her work in a mansion as a maid at thirteen, where she stabbed another servant and ran away to the coast. She created a new name for herself and married a poor sailor, and the two of them left port to Helens for him to find better work. They certainly aren't close, as he's away most days on the sea or on the docks. She's certainly ready for something more exciting to come her way.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I wanna join. . . I just can't think of any characters.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:18 am

Civilian or Crew: Crew
Name: Louie Noirmain
Nationality: French
Appearance: 4'11, wiry muscle build, a mess of dirty blonde hair cut short around his ears with bangs that are swept up to form a thick lock that curves up over his forehead, pale green eyes verging on gold, lightly tanned skin with fading freckles that are disappearing more and more with each day. He wears a small wooden crucifix on a string of twine that he keeps carefully underneath a loose  worn white shirt that billows slightly around the sleeves.  He sports a brown leather tunic, a blood red bandanna tied on his wrist, and a small gage in his ear. Completing his ensemble is a pistol and sword that are strapped expertly to a loose leather belt that wraps around his waist. 
Personality: Assertive personality he tentatively keeps in check around superiors. Intelligent and quick witted, observant and contemplative. Once he makes a decision he keeps to it, he has also never broken a promise. He is in the process of losing his naitivity and is working hard to be smart about it...
History: Bastard son of a priest and a French wench. His mother kept him secret in the red district on the coast until he was 11 years old at which point he was discovered and sent away to live on the streets. It was only a month after this that his town was attacked by Captain Florencio's crew. He snuck aboard the Devils Dagger as a stow away and managed to keep himself hidden for a week before he was found, at which point the crew had already entered open water. The Captain took him on as a hand and Louie spent an altering two years on board before the captain died. Now, hes ready to make his claim on the ship...and his name in piracy. 
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 pm

@FragileFuzzySocks, you dont have to try too hard, the character will develop on its own after a while. Just pick a name and what you want them to look like Smile the rest will come

Name: Gianni Di Carlo
Nationality: Italian
Appearence: A little over 6 foot with a tangle of dusky brunette hair and pale green eyes. Darker skin from spending so much time on deck. Various amount of battle scars.
Personality: Protective
Brief History: He's one of the oldest memebers of the crew. Been abord the Devil's Dagger since he was about twenty. He maintains the ship and watches over his daughter Eve, who is also abord the ship

Name: Eve Di Carlo
Appearence: On the shorter side. Dirty blonde dreadlocks pulled back in a bandana. Hazel eyes. Sun kissed skin. A devilish smile.
Personality: She's quick to shoot off a sarcastic comment. Very tomboyish because she grew up with the crew.
Brief History: She's (so far) the only woman on the ship. She's been abord the Devil's Dagger since she was very little when her mother died and her father went into piracy. She's become "one of the boys" and likes her job on the ship, but sometimes she resents her father for depriving her of a real live.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 pm

CITIZENS OF PORT HELLENS:
-Ellanore Roux, 17
-Carmen Valdez, 19
-Remy Le Beau, 24
-Anne Bonny, 23

CREW SO FAR:
-Tobi Freund, 14
-Louie Noirmain, 13
-Gianni Di Carlo, 34
-Eve Di Carlo, 18

...We need some more men on this ship lmao. We might just have to make up a list of names for the crew that we can just pull from whenever we need a guy. But its really great that we've got an even amount of crew and civillians!
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Ive got another crew member brewing in my head. Ill post him when I get back from work.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm

I like the idea of having a set number of crew men that we can chuck around when needed to advance stuff, but I think that we need one more man who wants the ship all to himself, a sort of antagonist if you will. Someone who had been close to the previous captain- his first mate. I'm just too lazy to write for more than one person at the moment......
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 pm

We need more people interested is what we need. Four people can't populate a complete crew and society all on their own without having like 7 characters each
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Agreed.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 pm

I don't know how we'd go about gathering more people though, short of obnoxious advertising lol
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Name: Eli Romano
Nationality: Born on the sea.
Appearance: A big, stocky fellow, but of muscle. Short brown hair, just enough for a pony tail, and brown eyes.
Personality: TBD
Brief History: born as the son of Devil's Dagger's late cook. Rose through the ranks to third mate, in charge of the ship's safety and defense...and food, off duty hours. In his opinion, in seeing so many battles and having ensured the ship's victory with minimal damage, he should be the next captain. Currently devising untraceable ways to kill the second mate and chief mate to secure himself as next in line of command. And unless the crew wants to attempt eating the wood hard salted meat and rock biscuits, they'll keep him around to make something of the food stores.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Name: Charles Gregory
Nationality: Irish...?
Appearence: Charles is a gruff man, as one could only expect when your years have been filled with hellish adventure. He’s a blonde, cut off midway at his ear, with bangs in his eyes all the time. It gives him a more mysterious effect... not that he needs the help. White skin, freckles on his face and arms and an impressive start to a beard carressing his chin, just as light as his hair but not nearly as soft. If you had to guess, you’d say he’s around 25; a little bit behind the aging process, which is good I guess. You can get more girls that way. Charles’s pretty handsome... Taller, with startling jade green eyes that seem to brighten or dull depending on his moods. He’s got some muscle, able to lug around whatever he needs to, but his most impressive feat is his legs. He’s a runner, man... There’s some power behind those suckers. Uhm, he usually doesn’t wear a shirt, but he does at least wear pants, so that’s good. And Charles isn’t afraid to get dirty... so he’s almost always unclean. I think he bathes, though... It’s just after he washes up, he’s dirty again. The only tattoo that I know of is the anchor on his right pectorial. As for weaponry, guns. But he's pretty handy, so I could see him making hazardous things out of... anything you could possibly think of.
Personality: The rough around the edges type, he keeps to himself. Real brisk up until he lets you close. If he lets you close. Experienced; worldly, but kinda... off his rocker. Charles believes in earning your way through life, not taking hand-outs... and he’s got the the callouses to testify. A genuine soul that’ll stand up for his beliefs in the end, even if he is violent.
Brief History: Orphaned from birth, his mother died during childbirth and his father slipped out of sight to who knows where soon after. So, Charles was left in the care of his grandmother; a tough strict old wench. But he was well taken care of and plenty loved. He met his best friends in his gradeschool years, attending a run down all-boys academy... The three of them were hell on wheels. Teachers and studentss alike hated them. And then the unthinkable happened. Charles had his first crush. Unfortunately, so did his friend. On the same girl. Hannah Knicks. And as they grew, that crush had blossomed into a smoldering love. Turns out, the friend got the girl – stole her heart and swept her off her feet. And soon they were wed. But Charles never stopped loving her, despite never expressing how he felt. So when Hannah died, it was like someone had shot him through the heart. But the love never stopped. A few years after, his grandmother died and he became a sailor, moving farther and farther away from the shores of Ireland. {insert saucy, sleepless nights, rowdy drunks, fights, and anything else under the sun here. EXCITEMENT.} Now, somehow he’s washed up on Port Hellens for the time being.

Name: Anton Cass
Appearence: In terms of appearance, Anton’s the lean, suave pretty boy type. He’s tall, barely under six foot with blonde hair down to the small of his back in a tight neat braid. Bangs are left to frame his face, complimenting nicely to his lightly tanned skin—not without its share of scars—and hazel brown eyes. His right ear is pierced with two small silver earrings, and his entire body is covered in intricate scarlet spiraling tattoos, the front starting at his ribs then going to his hips and inward. His usual attire consists of an off-white torn baggy shirt, sleeves left to billow in the wind, and dirty brown trousers with black boots that lace to his kneecap. He keeps an assortment of daggers strapped inconspicuously to his person, and a small gun hidden beneath a bundle of soft cloth tied at the waist, next to his sword.
Personality: This guy’s a puzzle... he has the ability to keep you guessing. From the moment you think you have Anton figured out, he’ll pull the wild card, and there’s a whole ‘nother level to him. One moment he’ll put his life on the line for you... then a couple days later, you’ll find his blade at your neck. The cynical type. Snappy, and will turn crazy defensive whenever he’s on the spot. Likes to play mind games.
Brief History: With an abusive drunkard of a father, Anton spent the majority of his life in silence, controlled by fear. His mind and entire personality became warped into one big complex by the time he was a teenager, and he developed a natural opposition to people in general. It was a mutual thing apparently, because people didn’t seem to respond to him all that great, either... His personality and the looks granted him favor with the girls, but not so smoothly with the boys. And the cycle of abuse began again – from his peers this time, not his father. Well, one day... Anton simply decided he wasn’t going to take it anymore. So he fought back. And a member of the Devil’s Dagger had been there to witness it. After handing the boy a sword and seeing what damage he could do, the rest is history. He’s been on the ship for five years now.

(I've got... 5 more characters; three Crew, possibly four, and another civillian. But yeah.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:58 am

five more characters is fantastic! and I love the two that you've got.
So we've got six crew and five civilians, which is great. I think once everyone gets their last characters together we can start.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 pm

I'll post the other characters when the time calls for them.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Sounds fantastic...shall we let Toxic do the honors of starting us in?
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm

I am joining just give me a few to make my charries :3
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Name: Avalon Vain
Nationality: British
Appearence: She is about 5'8 and has a skinny figure. Her hands are long and skinny and slightly rough. She hides her girlish figure by wearing long breechs and a kind of bagy long white shirt. She wears a red scarf from her mother around her waist. She ties her long dark colored hair up and usually hides it.. She doesnt want the men to forget who she is. She is tryng to keep herself from letting the crew know she is a woman. She is boney in some areas. Her eyes are a smooth blue and rage like the sea. Her eyes are yes the color of the sea hence the cool blue. Sometimes they turn a green color when she is mad or is trying to figure something out. She has on black boots that are black but she would rather work with no shoes on... so sometimes you find her with no shoes on. She does of a small little trunk full of some dresses. She wears them when she is alone for a period of time though... she would rather stay in her regular "man" clothing.
Personality: She is a weird one. She is a strong girl and has a terrrible history of her parents. She fights for what she believes in and doesnt like to be told what to do. She is stubborn.. oh yes.. very very stubborn. She talks back and she doesnt care who knows. She keeps quiet bout her past. She doesnt like people who are all up in her crap. She knows how to fight.. so becareful. She isnt much of a flirt and is good with men just.. doesnt get a chance to flirt so... she doesnt usually.
Brief History: Her parents were the rich people. They wanted nothing but a clean perstine daughter but they got Avalon. She ran away when she was about 16. She ran wild for awhile then found the ship. She got on board and has been there for about eh.. 3 months. She proves her worth and keeps her secrets. She has a knife which she got from her brother before he died on a fishing ship. The reason why she ran away is because her father abused her. Her mother would tell her how ugly she was and everything.. when really Avalon is quit beautiful. Her father raped her and tried again but of course Avalon was gone by the second time.

Name: Tucker Johnson
Nationality: Italin
Appearence: shagy brown hair and bright green eyes. He is bout 6'0 and is muscular. He has built muscle from working on his parents farm. He has scars on his arms and legs from the diffrent work he does and he also has a long slash across his back from being whipped. He has no tattoos or anything for that matter. He wears a tan shirt that is alittle bit to small on him since his family can not aford new clothing. He wears muddy old breechs and worn down brown boots. He wears a necklace with a saint on it. It has been passed down from his family. He also has sun kissed skin.
Personality: Strong hard working man. He likes to keep to himself though the girls find him attractive. He flirts.... alot... yep! Even though he keeps to himself sometimes.. he cant help but flirt with all the pretty girls. Thats all he does is flirt. He also watchs people. He knows about mostly everything that will happen so.... yeah!
Brief History: Nothing really... just his mother and father are trying to get by. The crops are okay but Tucker tries to sell every last thing they have. So he brings in most of the money. He knows how to fight because he sneeks out to the local bar and fights for money for his parents. He has a sister but doesnt really like her. She is called the town whore and even a witch though most people are afraid to say anything out in public.

Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The End of the Map (PIRATES) Empty Characters

Post by Stars Over Katolite Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 am

Civilian or Crew: Civilian
Name: Marco Hawk
Nationality: Spanish
Appearence: Marco is about 5'7" and weighs about 80 kg. He is very muscular with tan skin and black hair that is about shoulder length that he often puts up in a ponytail like fashion. Brown eyes.
Personality: Anarchist. Very outgoing and friendly but tends to like to keep his mischievous in the shadows while dreaming of one day making big change occur somehow. He's very secretive and wishes to keep some of himself sheltered from the rest of the world in fear of his secrets being the cause of his demise
Brief History: When Marco was young, he was adopted by a sweet but poor infertile couple. Growing in the poorest district of Port Hellens, he has always wish for radical social and political change. A hero of the underclass, he has worked in the shadows to undermine the tainted government and help people in the classic Robin Hood fashion. He has a dark secret that he cannot is struggling with but has no one to turn to.

Name: Adam White
Nationality: English
Appearence: About 5'6" and weights about 76 kg. Wrinkles plague his face. His hair and goatee are both grey. His eyes are a very dull blue that almost looks like a shade of grey. He wears ratty clothing that look as though were once a symbol of high class standing.
Personality: Very cynical and pessimistic. He is a vengeful soul. Very depressed and on the verge of emotional collapse all together.
Brief History: At one on time, White was a very successful member of the local government next in line for the deputy governor. He looked forward to trying to work with the new governor in power to successfully bring prosperity to Port Hellens. Just as things were going well, Judas Manchester appeared. Manchester and the governor got extremely close and, shortly after, Manchester proclaimed White had stolen money from the governor. White was charged and sent to jail. One of the judges, knowing White's character, released him and told him to lay low. Disgraced, White started spending his money at the local tavern trying to drown his sorrows in alcohol. He swore revenge against the two men who ruin his life and his city.

Name:Judas Manchester
Nationality: English
Appearence: 5'4" and 68 kg. Brown hair usually covered by a powdered wig. He wears very expensive clothes showing off his wealth. Green eyes.
Personality: Self righteous. Conceited. Greedy. Rather creul and enjoys the torture of others. He will not allow anyone to interfere with his plans.
Brief History: Manchester was always hunger for power. Through a series of bribes and blackmail, he got himself in competition for deputy governor of the town of Port Hellens. He became very close to the governor and convinced the ruler to go along with an elaborate scheme to get rid of the competition, Adam White. After the successful plan, he and the governor live in prosperity while the city's condition is slowly getting worse and worse.

Name: Dante Bellomi
Appearence: 5'9" and 95 kg. Muscular. Tan skin and dazzling green eyes. Short but somewhat shaggy dark brown hair. He has a gash over his chest and a tattoo on his leg of tribal nature. He has 5 o'clock shadow styled facial hair.
Personality: Courageous. Brute but also smart. Strategic. Likes to fight, both verbally and physically.
Brief History: Dante has been serving on the ship he was young. His father joined the crew when Dante was just 7 and took the boy along with him after the death of Dante's mother. Dante has always been a strong fighter and a grand sailor. He learned how to read maps and handle a sword like a master by the age of 13. He admire Captain Florencio and everything the seas stood for. Now Dante is trying to for together a following to be installed as the new Captain of the ship.

This is all I have for now.
Stars Over Katolite
Stars Over Katolite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:35 am

Okay guys, I think we're ready! First thing 2maro morning, I'll start us off Smile
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 am

Civilians:
-Ellanore Roux, 17
-Carmen Valdez, 19
-Remy Le Beau, 24
-Anne Bonny, 23
-Charles Gregory, 28
-Tucker Johnson, 19
-Marco Hawk, 16
-Adam White, 30
-Judas Manchester, 26

Crew:
-Tobi Freund, 14
-Louie Noirmain, 13
-Gianni Di Carlo, 34
-Eve Di Carlo, 18
-Eli Romano, 27
-Anton Cass, 22
-Avalon Vain, 19
-Dante Bellomi, 21
All Crew members already are familiar with each other.

Last edited by Toxic Miracle on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:56 am

Carmen Valdez
I looked out through the greasey window of Elixer Tavern, watching but not really seeing the dreary overcast morning that had settled over Port Hellens. I sighed and pulled away.
"Carmen, are the tables cleaned yet!" My father called from the bedrooms upstairs. "Yes papa," I shouted, stepping outside into the fridged air and flipping the wood sign to Open. I trudged back into the building and went about setting chairs. I untied the ribbon on my wrist and used it to pull back the thick of my hair which was sticking to the back of my neck with all of the humidity.
Something ominous in the sky told my gut that it was to be a long day today.

Gianni woke early with a nightmare he couldn't remember. Wiping the cold sweat off of his scalp, he pulled himself dutifly out of bed and got dressed. He crossed through the tattered blanket that seperated him and his daughters room. "Evie," He shook her gently and she stirred. "Get up and wake the men." She mumbled something inaudible but it sounded like Okay so he left her to get ready.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:56 am

Louie leaned back against the railing of the crows nest, enjoying the way that the salty morning air swept up over the sea and onto his face. The skies were still watermarked with the grey of night and the clouds were only just beginning to pull apart like whiffs of cotton. The solitude of dawn suited Louie perfectly, as did the never-ending view of the ever-evolving sea. This is better than pillaging he thought to himself. Well, I imagine it is. He had yet to run bellowing onto shore with the older crew members but he had been promised his first go when the ship reached the wealthy sands of Port Hellens. Down on the deck, a flash of blonde hair caught his sight. Eve. He ambled over to the ladder, took one last glance over his shoulder of the waves, and began his climb down. "Fifteen men on a dead mans chest...yo ho, ho, ho and a bottle of rum...drink and the devil had done for the rest..." The song drifted lazily from his lips and rumbled in his chest.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next