the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 28 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Dylan: I purse my lips and go in front him. "Wishful thinking or drunken desires?" I say. wiithout waiting for an answer, I contnue speaking. "You should ask the captain. You can't join without her consent."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 28 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Jack sighed exasperatedly, "I've been asking after the captain for the past ten minutes. No one's answered as to said captain's whereabouts. That being said, I suppose I'll just have to sit and wait 'til she - you said 'her consent' so it must be a she, unless this is a seriously messed up ship... - decides to show herself."

With that, he sat on a barrel by the ship's rail and reached into an inside pocket of his jacket. He withdrew a bottle. Scrawled on a piece of paper wrapped around it were the words: Emergency grog. Drink only if the rum is gone. Searching the rest of his numerous pockets, and finding that the rum was indeed gone, Jack uncorked the bottle and drank, waiting for the captain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Dylan: I shake my head and keep an eye on him.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Jack looked at the boy, setting the alcohol down for once. "You know my name, but I don't know yours. That me at a disadvantage, don't you think? Why don't we even it out by having you tell me whatever name it is you call yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Dylan: "Dylan Smith." I say, sitting next to him. "And I suggest keeping the alcohol there, if you want to make a good impression with the captain."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:33 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Dylan. I suppose," Jack said, jamming a stopper into the mouth of the bottle and returning it to its place in his pocket, "Tell me something: Is your captain one who's stingy with the drink rations?"

Seeing as water and beer always went stale on voyages, most ships provided each sailor with a ration of rum, or grog (which was rum mixed with water). This kept the sailors from dying of thirst, but could also make for some very drunk sailors. Which was why most ship's captain's chose to provide very weak grog. Which was Jack's worst nightmare. Well, not his worst. But easily on the Top 5 list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Dylan: "Just don't get drunk, I think," I say with a laugh. "'Fraid you're past that point."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:44 pm

"Have to agree with you there, mate," Jack smirked. He'd been past that point for the better part of... Well, a long time. So long that it was now harder not to get drunk. But, so long as he was allowed a position aboard the ship, he'd be forced to at least make an attempt at staying sober.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Tiffany: she smirked. Oh, Captain, please turn this man down.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Jack turned his attention to the girl who had first noticed him. "I don't believe I caught your name, lass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:03 pm

neverland?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Tiffany: "Miss Parker to you, mate."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:13 pm

"Miss Parker, huh? I dunno, I think I like "lass" better," Jack said, reaching into his pocket. He almost swore when he remembered he was going to try and not drink, at least until he got a chance to talk to the captain.

Instead, he reached down and pulled a small knife from inside one of his worn leather boots and picked up a discarded chunk of wood. He began carving off bits of the wood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Dylan: I stared at Tiffany. "At least i don't give you pet names," I say in my defense. "That gotta makes me a bit better than this drunk."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Tiffany: she smirked. She didn't much like being called 'Miss', anyway. She watched him carve, wondering what piece of art a drunk man could come up with.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:23 pm

"Many women enjoy pet names, mate," Jack said to Dylan, not looking up, "Makes 'em feel special, that you'd take the time to come up with and call them by a name of your own invention. Or something like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Tiffany: "And some prefer to be treated as a human being rather than a pet."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Someone wanna recap me? Smile Looks like I've missed a few pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:27 pm

You actually haven't missed much, Tiffany just came across a drunk guy that wants to talk to the captain about being a crew member. Most of the pages are full of out-of-character chats.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:29 pm

lolz xD okay So is everyone on the ship, or?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Jack shrugged, "That's another type of woman." The chunk of wood was being whittled smaller, but it was impossible at the moment to tell what it was supposed to be becoming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Bari Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 pm

((What did I do? I'm scared that I made you cry... confused This smiley is the closest I could find to my emotion...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Harry Potter Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:39 pm

((Wait! I just saw the message! On my way to Hogwarts as we speak! Smile))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next