the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coxes~ (THE BEGINING TO THE CURRENT)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Coxes~ (THE BEGINING TO THE CURRENT) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Coxes~ (THE BEGINING TO THE CURRENT)

Post by Banshee Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Jericho raised an eyebrow, "I am not asking you to get married right away, I am simply requesting that you start courting, looking around for someone that could be your future partner. It takes time to woo a woman, Abner. I am just asking that you start."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Coxes~ (THE BEGINING TO THE CURRENT) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Coxes~ (THE BEGINING TO THE CURRENT)

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Abner nodded slowly. "Yes, sir... but... as you said, it takes time. So, perhaps give me the time I need, before you arrange something..."
Abner had no idea what had gotten into him...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Jericho's eyes narrowed slightly. his tone remained calm and even but there was an edge to it, "I will not deny you that time, but with your actions I should. Now go. Leave my presense."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Abner nodded again. "Yes sir..." he turned and left the meeting room, stepping out into the hall.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:53 pm

(so where to now? I can throw in Madeline or baldasarre or someone else)

Jericho sighed, watching abner leave. He did not appreciate the boy's tone, no, that would not do.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Baldasarre paced the floor, waiting for his son to come home. Humiliated again, mocked in front of the family, how dare his own flesh and blood do this to him.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Abner made his way through the halls, lucky enough to avoid his cousins along the way. When he reached the door up into his house a thought dawned on him. His father... he was likely up there pacing again... waiting for Abner to come home so he could reprimand him.
Abner sighed, wondering if there was any way to avoid his father, but figured it would be easier to just get it out of the way as quickly as he could...
He took a deep breath as he went through the door and headed up the stairs into his house.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Baldasarre tensed slightly, hearing the footsteps of his son coming up the stairs. He turned and looked at the door, his eyes narrowing slightly. "We need to talk Abner."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Abner almost flinched his father's voice. The tone was even, but the underlying animosity was pungent...
"What do we need to talk a bout, sir...?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:23 pm

"You humilating me again Abner! Do you wish to make a mockery of me?! After all I have done for you?! Clothed you, fed you, raised you, provided a roof over your ungrateful head!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Abner actually flinched this time. He had to bite his tongue to stop himself from lashing out at his father.
So what if you fed and clothed me!? Have ever thought that maybe you should act more like an actual father figure!? That maybe you should support my choices, rather than reprimanded every little thing I do, that doesn't go just right!?
"...I'm sorry... sir..."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:50 pm

"You are forgetting that Jericho is my brother Abner. Now I am mocked in front of my own brothers and sisters for your lateness!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 pm

"Sorry, sir." It was the only thing Abner could manage to say that didn't involve talking back to his father.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Baldasarre raised his hand, bringing it sharply across his son's face. "Do not dare ever defy me again," he snarled.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Abner's head snapped to the side at the force of the slap. He stood there shaking, struggling to keep his voice even. "U-understood, sir..."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Baldsarre shook with anger, forcing himself to once again remain calm. Slowly that stony, unemotional look crossed his father's face. "To your room. Now."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm

"I have plans this evening, sir..." Abner would rarely talk back to his father this much, but today was different...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:25 pm

gh3325 wrote:Baldasarre turned to look at his son. "With whom?" he asked calmly but here was a slight edge of anger to his voice. "Abraham? David?" he asked, knowing they were people he approved of but Abner never hung around with.

"No, sir..." Abner shook his head. "Just a friend from the local school..." Abner really didn't want anyone else in his family finding out about Madeline, so he would try to avoid giving her name.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm

gh3325 wrote:"The answer is no then. Go to your room." Baldasarre said, shaking his head at his son.

He treats me like I'm six! Seriously, does he think I'm some incompetent child!? I'm an adult, I have a say in what I do!
Deep breaths, Abner...

"With all due respect, sir... I'm not a child... I'm eighteen..." I have the right to do what I want to do! I don't have to listen to you! I'd walk out that door right now and never come back if I didn't know for a fact that my own family would hunt down and kill me for it!
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum