the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Science Experiments: A Tale of Two Antagonists

2 posters

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Science Experiments:  A Tale of Two Antagonists - Page 6 Empty Re: Science Experiments: A Tale of Two Antagonists

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am

Edgar:

"Great." Though really, the simplicity of that one word suffered notably from a lack of enthusiasm.

I suppoused that since that had been decided that I ought to sleep, in order to get some modicum of the appropriate amount of REM sleep for an evening. I'd catch up on the rest at school later that day.

"I suppouse I will be hearing you in several hours." I stated, prior to forcing myself into an uneasy sleep.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Science Experiments:  A Tale of Two Antagonists - Page 6 Empty Re: Science Experiments: A Tale of Two Antagonists

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:43 am

Inque

...Perhaps I'm caring.... Caring wasn't a thing that I really liked. Chelsea rejected me because of it, after all... But it also made me become conscious of myself, so I suppose it went both ways. Yet the reason it made me self conscious was because I didn't like it.
...His unease bothered me, was all, nothing more. And my being bothered was annoying. Dealing with this for 'several hours' would not do if I was simply supposed to sit and wait, and have nothing to think about but these bothering thoughts.
So, silently, I stand up from his desk and walk over to stand over him. I make sure he's asleep by messing with a book with slight difficulty, to make some sort of noise. Which he doesn't react to, so I assume it safe. And other than making sure he was unconscious, it was fairly easy. The space of his mouth wasn't an issue, since I could take on any form. Quick and easy, all while he was relaxed an unaware; no problem, see? Not such a horrible predicament he was in anymore, now that it was done.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:53 am

Edgar:

I awoke later in the morning and started going about everything as usual. Usual evaluation of socks to see if they matched, usual search for the tie that had the same textured button hidden on the back as the pants that it corresponded to... The usual contemplation of whether I had to be on time to class or not in order to continue passing.

All this prior to allowing her to do that whole... ...thing. She hadn't been in he room when I woke up, so I figured that she must have gone off to do something. No problem. Nothing atypical.

"...let's get this over with..." I called through my door, as I finished up with my tie.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:00 am

Inque

It was odd just lazing here. He was bigger, obviously, than Chelsea, so even if I wanted to, I didn't think that I'd be able to take control of his muscles. Paralyze, yes... But I was too thinned out in him. But I could still get his neural signals, hear what he heard, which meant I could hear what he said. And then send my own, through his own nerves.
'And if it already is?' I ask lazily.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:37 am

Edgar:

I froze.

...That... that hadn't come from outside. That hadn't come from... from anywhere in the room...

No, correction. It had come from within the room... but... it hadn't come from anywhere in the room that was... not...me.

That meant...

Which, of course would explain the change of tone...

"What are you DOING? ...Why did you... what- So GLAD I was included in this decision!" I continued ranting with what I would deem to be a tenuous grip on my own temper and or relative sanity. "What was so urgently pressing that you couldn't WAIT?! How...this..." I eventually simply dropped into furious silence.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 am

Inque

Take it upon a guy to freak out when a woman, or at least so I pictured myself to be, decides to be independent. 'It's easier this way,' I simply say. 'Saves time so you could sleep your normal hours, and you aren't fretting about it to make things difficult in the process. Simply being concerned about my host's comfort and how to do it acceptably easily and with such troubles not an issue as they had been last night... And if I had proposed it last night, you probably wouldn't have even slept, and we would have had to do it in the morning anyway. And then you wouldn't have had energy to knock a girl unconscious with a text book and torture her. And /then/ where would that leave us but exactly where we were last night?'

It's so easy to reason with someone like this when they couldn't touch you... Not that he would be able to touch me if I was still outside of his being, but still. Though I /was/ disappointed at the fact that I couldn't see his face right now... 'Also, it would be 'what /did/ I /do/', since it already happened...~' I giggle, which has to come through him because the nerve stimulation needed for such a sound in the inner ear is just...no. Not even bothering. And it just sounds so misplaced, which makes...technically 'us'... laugh more.

(He can easily stop btw. As said, her muscle control of him is weak.)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Edgar:

...I found myself giggling... which, isn't a sound that sounds particularly good on me. I immediately clamped my mouth shut and was relieved to find that the noise did not persist.

"You speak of all this... time saving and... prolonged fits of anxiety..."I said after I finally collected myself enough to at least attempt a coherent sentence after that... noise coming from me... "And and the preservation of my comfort, and yet... not once did it ever occur to you that perhaps I would have issues with you inviting yourself into my mouth in the middle of the night? That perhaps it would be uncomfortable for me to find out that you had just made yourself at home in the most private place I HAVE? That... I DON'T KNOW, possibly I DON'T WANT PEOPLE AROUND when I'm going through my whole morning routine? It's worse than breaking and entering! That...that was a fundamental lack of respect for my privacy, WHEN YOU WERE ALREADY FULLY AWARE OF THE PREORDAINED SCHEDULE OF EVENTS. It is unfathomable to me why you thought that doing something like this would be any more welcome than what had already been decided. I mean either way you would have ended up in here, would you not have? Didn't it ever occur to you that perhaps I would have liked to have done this ON MY OWN TERMS?"

At this point, I normally would have stormed out of the room to go brood over some kind of fantastically devious revenge scheme that involved proportionate retribution...however, considering the present situation, such a thing was not physically possible...and any attempt of doing something like that would simply make me look stupid. So I just sort of stood there angrily...feeling that this was not a particularly well choreographed move on my part, but unable to find another way at the moment to deal with anything ALONE...so... why bother moving at all?
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Inque

...Pfft. Breaking and entering.... I already did that to get into his room in the first place, and he didn't make such a big deal out of it... 'You don't have eyes that I may use, if that's what you mean by invading upon your morning routine. And I have not intercepted any of your nerves to touch, only those to hear and be heard.' Really...why was it such a big deal? Who cares the time or situation that it occurs, so long as it's done? 'If you'd /rather/, I can come out again and enter while you're awake...but that would just be a waste of time and patience for us both.' Ooohh, if there were eyes to roll....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Edgar:

"No, that would be simply useless, and it wouldn't fix anything." I stated coldly.

This morning was doing nothing for my constantly dwindling urge to attend school. I would probably end up in some kind of trouble for throwing someone into a locker or something preposterous, because I was just... so...

I actually don't know that I have a set of vocabulary that effectively expresses how I was feeling at that very moment.

And so, instead of continuing on with how things normally go in the morning, I just ended up continuing to stand there. Feeling... generally inarticulate about whatever I was actually feeling.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Inque

And awkward silence... And he does not move to go... And...I should not have the capacity to care... Perhaps explain myself, though his reaction to such is now unpredictable.
'This is simply normal for me, and in my few run ins with...disturbing propositions and...sentiment...usually, the avoidance of such causes of discomfort gives more of a relieved feeling than an angry one, so I did not expect you to get this way at my actions. And with my existence, I do not really have a grasp upon a concept of privacy. So I...regret the misunderstanding on my part...' I mumble, quite despising the apologetic similarity it seems to be.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Edgar:

"In truth, had this actually been discussed prior to execution, it may have been preferable. However, any benefits the arrangement may have had initially were quickly negated by the lack of choice in the matter. It is my body after all. I should be able to reserve the right to allow or deny entrance into it as I see fit." I conceded, after a moment of consideration of her most recent statement.

I was somewhat unsure as to what to say now... but I realised that we must be going schedule wise, so that I could get her to the other apartment prior to school. It didn't really matter if I was 20 minutes late or so to my first class, but still... the threat of not graduating was a bit... imposing.

I finally moved to leave, still feeling exceptionally... I'm not certain, about having her residing inside me. It was just... uncomfortable to think about really.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Inque

I withdraw slightly, not wishing to say more but just listening to what he hears in the event that he speaks to me. Weird...experiences... I didn't like them, really. Guilt was such an ugly thing...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Edgar:

I... We? ...no that is just bizarre. I walked over to the new place several blocks across town, opened my front door, and walked inside. It was a nice 13x15 foot living space, with some kind of foot board moulding that was still intact, that ran the whole perimeter of the room, and ended three inches above the floor. The wood flooring was cracked in three different places, which interrupted the resonance of the otherwise rather nicely patterned flooring, which was even nicer wen you considered that the walls were not drywall but aluminium and brick. I despised drywall wit a passion, because all resonance was lost against it. It had a dulling effect...You could certainly tell it was there because of that very effect, but it was an irritating noise to deal with. Brick was marginally more tolerable, though it was porous which could cause some utterly bizarre acoustic problems...

There were fifteen stairs leading to a private upstairs room, which while it actually was dry walled, would still be alright to use, considering the fact that it was only marginally smaller than the floor below it, at 10x12 feet. It was unfortunately carpeted, but I planned on bringing in some aluminium flooring so I could get that cool resonating effect in at least one part of the room, and I may potentially be using it to work on the OS, in which case several cooling fans would have to be brought in, which would resonate at a lovely frequency, I was sure, and would therefore hopefully negate the dull drywall.

Back on the first floor one could hear several pipes in one corner of the room, which could be rigged for an industrial sink and possibly some kind of cooking space... though quite honestly I liked them because of the way that the sounds acted when they were inside the pipe. You could talk into it and it would echo. Echos are fantastic things. If I wanted to rig it to actually channel water, I would have to discuss it with the original owner of the place and see if I could get the authorities to turn the water back on.

There were three glass windows -two on the first floor and one on the second, which resonated at completely different frequencies from the drywall and the brick plus aluminium combination, which served to liven up the soundscape a bit.

Right... I had someone in my head who was only marginally welcome there. This was not a time to be basking in the various tonalities of the new location. ...Especially if... ...could she perceive all that? "Please get out of me now." I instructed.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Inque

This was all odd... Relying on sound so heavily, his sensitivity to the littlest things was just...ugh, so disorienting. People should /not/ be this in tune to every little sound and reverberation. I had to withdraw more to only perceive loud noises, such as his voice. Which 'woke' me from my little daydreaming to think about how to do such a thing. 'A cut would be easiest, unless you'd like to up-chuck,' I state bluntly, just to let him know how things would go about.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Edgar:

Vomiting was not on my agenda for today. Really it never would be on my agenda. Ever.

"How big should this cut be to run this thing at maximum efficiency?"I asked, not really at all perturbed by that sort of physical damage. It would be superficial. Fade away in a few days.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Inque

'Two, three inches. As deep as you care to make it. I'll arrange the platelets to make it immediately coagulate afterwords,' I say. 'I can block your synapses, if you wish, to eliminate pain.'
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Edgar:

"I don't particularly care about physical pain. As long as it's not lethal." I informed her casually while digging through my bag for something that would make a decently clean cut. Had to have something in there.

...I discovered the fine metal edge on the side of my ruler. Not something I'd never noticed was there in the past, but something that I only just noticed could be ripped off and used as a means by which to create lacerations.

...Though realistically... I could simply use my teeth. They were plenty sharp enough. Just run a forearm across my upper jaw and... there it would be. Though then I'd have blood in my mouth... which while it wasn't a flavour I was unused to, was certainly not a flavour I actually enjoyed.

I set down my bag and rolled up a sleeve, making sure to avoid the underside of my forearm (because while that would bleed more and faster... I did not want to risk long term injury to any tendons housed in there, or accidentally hit a major artery.) I used a few teeth at the front of my jaw to lacerate my own arm.

Those are not words that I think about every day...

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Inque

I believe my past texture to be because of temperature. Molecules were moving faster, and thus more like a liquid. Easier to get out, though slightly harder to reshape myself. I get to my usual standing form, a 'hand' on his cuts to make sure I had all of my molecules a moment before sealing the cuts and pulling away.
...So what does one state after all of this.... "Thank you," I say, assuming it best to fill the silence.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Edgar:

"You're welcome."I replied, more out of habit than anything, as I was still not quite sure about the whole 'unwanted intrusion into body and mind' thing.

I picked my bag back up and left the place.

...Off to school, where I would sleep all day and probably answer any questions with inordinately high hostility. Ah well. The instructors are probably used to it by now.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Luminescence

Mathematics...
OhInternet, have the Star Wars Kid come knock me out already... I didn't get this. What was the point of continued learning if I didn't get the subject yesterday? Just sitting in my usual seat, taking pretend notes as the teacher instructs.
Drawing whales in front of questions. 'I cannot solve this problem. The whale is blocking it'.
Find X. ... 'It's right there, obviously, plainly typed in those numbers. Are you blind?'
And the bell. Glorious. I stand from my seat and shove my books within my bag, shouldering it to leave quickly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Edgar:

I actually didn't sleep through math today. I couldn't. Because then I would lose her.

Mind, I didn't take any notes either, and was deliberately obtuse when the teacher asked me to find x. "I can't do that, the paper is not nearly three dimensional enough."

The teacher eventually gave up on trying to make me do quadratics and ignored me like I wanted her to.

After class I followed her out of the building at a 20 foot or so following range... until we were about as far away as I was comfortable getting from my personal known world.

It is particularly easy to be utterly silent when one can hear every noise that they produce, and I relied on this silence to close the distance between her and I then, deftly hit her in the back of the head with my history text book. That thing was ridiculously heavy.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Luminescence

So. I did not really plan on going home immediately, because all my parental units would do would be bother me about homework and grades. And then bother about all of my orders from the shrinebox. And then bother about how I was a mistake and costed them an 'obscene amount of rectangles'...

And then something hard hits my head, and I'm all... Well...that hurt... But it's only fleeting, and I assume that I'm fainting. Or blacking out. Or passing out. ... No, being knocked unconscious. All four I've always pondered what it was like to do so. ... It sort of hurts... and I can't feel my body anymore. And then the blacktop just becomes black...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Edgar:

It briefly crossed my mind that I must appear exceedingly strange- walking down the street and hauling a girl over my shoulder... but really there wasn't a more discreet way to get her back to the new residency.

Perhaps next time this happens I will have to devise some kind of alternative to this, considering the fact that I didn't exactly blend well with the crowd on any given day already, and the girl probably did little to keep me from being unnoticed. Maybe a large potato sack. Or a wheelbarrow.

If anyone asks I suppoused I would just tell them that I was going to cremate some relative or another who died of some silly Oregon Trail Disease. That wouldn't raise any eyebrows, as it was a legitimate explanation for what I appeared to be doing.

My concern for being uncovered was unfounded, however, and I was quickly standing in front of the new place, awkwardly getting the keys from my pocket while trying not to throw the girl on the ground.

As soon as I was inside, I immediately set about restraining her, in order to prevent an escape should she wake up any time soon, and then realised that the place was as of yet completely unfurnished. No chair to set her in. ...That would be a massive strain on my back if she was stuck on the floor for this whole ordeal.

"We should have brought furniture..." I muttered.

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Inque

I was upstairs when he came in, in a continued investigation of the place. Carpet...I didn't like the stuff.... Too many fibers to loose molecules on...

I hear the door close and find my way downstairs. I've been practicing getting around in the dark, since it would most likely stay this way within the room for the majority of the time.

"Hello~" Oh, yes... She'd be on the floor, wouldn't she? "Is there any stray pipe or beam from the ceiling we could tie her up to? Or perhaps on the walls?" I suggest, not being able to look around, and not having his hearing to be able to 'see' the room.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Edgar:

"There are, yes... although I do not know whether or not the pipes would be weight bearing... The last thing we need is to have a wall ripped out by our lovely hostage." As I finished up binding her, I righted myself and walked over to the pipes, evaluating them speculatively. And if I bound her hands to a pipe above her, it would be awkward to do anything to her, as her arms would be in the way.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next