the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy)

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Aya

Spotted! He makes me jump, my mind blanking a second on what to do. Shouldn't have gotten caught, should've been paying attention... Can't fly, I've learned humans don't like that... Couldn't run. Don't turn your back to an enemy, you know better than that. That's time for unseen attacks. Bullets or knives...
I stand defiant, shifting on my feet slightly for a better defensive position. The round thing was too valuable to merely drop and ruin on the ground. Mo was around, though I didn't know where. I couldn't see him in the dark of the sky. My eyes return to the man's in front of me in preparation in whatever he may do.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Hawk saw the way she was being very defensive, as if this were her last piece of food. His hardened eyes looked at her and thought about what the angels would say. They would want him to cook some food for this person. "Umm...would you like to have some real food...? Full food..." He took out a small knife, just in case she attacked him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Aya

Eyes flash to the knife before going back to him. "Halt!" I snap, taking a step back, my mind going through the ways to disarm and disable him. I survey the area quickly.

Move the smaller metal bin between us as an obstacle, take the knife from him, using the larger bin as leverage and round housing him to make him look away then fly...

Nothing yet though. Warning first, self defense if he insisted. "Aggressive actions will prove to be futile."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 am

Hawk threw the knife, flying past Aya's head and into an abandoned building behind her. "Aggressive? I'm defending myself. If you're going to push it, then I'll fight." He really didn't want to hurt the girl. She was pretty actually, with her dark red hair and...purple eyes. The eyes were cool.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Aya

A...spark... A festering little spark of...of... I didn't know the word. "Defense from what attack?" I cry outraged. His movements were easy to read, clumsy and too direct. I move sharply to the side out of automatic reaction, my position making such movements easy.
Warning's been ignored, but...couldn't hurt civilians... Why not? He wanted to hurt me! What silliness made such ideas pop into my head? I hold a hand out to him, my face focused. One more warning. "Cease your actions immediately!"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Hawk knew something was weird. "I couldn't hurt you if I tried. I'm...restricted." Even though he was a fallen angel, he still felt the binds that made him do good deeds. Killing was not apart of them. She was trained somehow and her language reflected that.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Aya

I remain defensive. He's attempted to fool with words before. Offer to come inside then pull out the knife in plain sight... Vile. "Identify yourself," I order, senses still high, my hand between us still if I must use my power. Not to harm. Couldn't harm civilians. Just to distract.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 am

Hawk narrowed his eyes. "Identify? You should first. Since you're the one in the alleyway behind the restaurant I work at, but I am Hawk." He found this girl to be strange, her hand out for no reason really.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Aya

I let my stance fall, but only slightly. "You threw a knife at me with no instigation," I mutter in return, taking a careful step back. I'd just...leave if he thought it such an intrusion to be in an alley. I had enough of the foodstuffs to last tonight and tomorrow.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:19 am

Hawk narrowed his eyes. "Just go. It's no use trying to talk to you." He heard someone calling him anyway, probably that female. "Wait." He ran back inside and found half a loaf of bread. "Here. Fresh bread."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Aya

I stare at the offered...bread... That was what these things were called then... I look up at the male, really study him for the first time. "...Why should you care for a thief?" I ask. My mind said theft was bad. It should be punished. Here he was rewarding me...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Hawk bit his lip over his indecisiveness. "I'm obligated to...care for all people, even those who steal." Being a fallen was annoying most of the time. He hung on to the angelic morals and was still exiled.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Aya

"Hawk..." I mumble. I copy him, biting my lip. What purpose did it serve? Hesitantly, I reach out and take what he offered, holding it close. I don't know what to say... "....Something should be said, correct?" I eye the bread instead of him, some...feeling making me...shy....? Was that the word for this....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Hawk noticed that she had bit her lip, but then realized she was only copying him. "You don't have to say anything. It seems you're not used to people...in general. Hawk was glad she took the bread, at least she would have something warm to eat, not the trash.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Aya

I open my mouth to discourage such a thought, but I cant think of a cover. "It's ... it's not...supposed to be obvious..." I mumble out instead. No, wasn't supposed to tell either! I fall silent, snapping my lips shut. But word keep on eeking their way through, despite myself. "I - Im not supposed to... I cant..." I'm jumpy. There's a heat to my face that I cant make go away.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum