the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy) Empty Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy)

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:33 pm

AN:
Once again, I can't help but not pass this up. This is a open minded chat. Thus meaning your charries can be straight, bisexual, gay, transexual, pansexual, or anything else that is 'exual! Razz These characters should meet and fall instantly in love. (This will possibly be tricky, so just ask if you want to join, and then post your characters!) I will not be posting any characters at first until people start wanting to join. So don't be shy, please?

Storyline:
This is all about forbidden love. Whether it be a love between two people that are the same gender, or from different resenting families. Or possibly of people who could never be because of a higher power. (aka one of the people can be immortal or a vampire or werewolf or anything!)

Rules:
1.) Only two characters per person, please. (One boy and one girl are preferred.)
2.) No PP (Power playing)
3.) No GP (God playing)
4.) Have fun~

Prompt:

Name:
Orientation:
Species:
Bio:
Other:
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy) Empty Re: Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy)

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Name: Ivy
Orientation: Bisexual
Species: Shapeshifter
Bio: She is a quiet girl and doesn't express herself often. She had been bullied all of her life because of her orientation, so she just observes everyone else. Ivy's parents were always awkward around her and didn't know how to handle her.
Other: Ivy can shift into a half clouded leopard/human or a full clouded leopard
Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy) Teen_girls_long_hairstyle_pictures_2010_Teen_Hairstyles_Picture

Name: Hawk
Orientation: (can't decide on straight or bi sexual. Depending on the pairing, he'll have one or the other)
Species: Fallen angel
Bio: Hawk died when he was three of a car accident and became an angel in heaven. At the age of 16, he was exiled from heaven for hating his parents and the car accident. He caused a lot of trouble during his time in heaven.
Other: He usually has a dangerous or mysterious look to him. His eyes are always focused and somewhat wild, because of the rebellion.
Love is Blindness (Mature/Fantasy) -tvd-the-vampire-diaries-23840597-301-400

Last edited by Eagle on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Hawk's sexual orientation)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:11 am

I almost forgot to tell you guys to give me a appearances! Luckily Eagle did, but this is just for anyone else who wants to join! Very Happy
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:30 am

Smile
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:14 am

I'll probably give a couple more days before I post my characters. But if you want me to make a character to go with yours or anything just tell me. Ill stop yapping now!
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:07 pm

I'd like to maybe interact with one of your charries. You can pick either of mine, it doesn't really matter to me.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 pm

H'm...well I have a couple charries that I could use for either of your characters. I'll figure this put and post a charrie soon. I'm somewhere else and replying on my phone.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Alright
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am

Will this start?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Name: Ayakashi
Orientation: pry bi, though if a girl she'd have to be a pretty loud broadcaster.
Species: genetic experiment
Bio: created in 51 to be a biological weapon, she escaped before she was ready to be 'mission debriefed', shall we say, and now fears capture from those chasing her. And she has telekinesis, though weaker than her creators would have liked.
Other: doesn't understand a thing about the regular world, so lots of questions. long, dark red hair to her hips or so, tied back. Very bright, super light purple eyes - nearly constantly wide with wonder, designed to make her appear innocent for deceit. fair skinned, though freckled. has tons of war know how conditioned into her head, so her speech will reflect some of that. trench coat, combat boots and pants, simple shirt. escaped before she was fully developed, so her immune system is pretty nonexistent. also why her eyes are purple - since the blue of her eyes was not developed enough, the blood vessels make them purple.

Name: Nathaniel
Orientation: straight
Species: werewolf
Bio: bitten at 17, he's been wandering alone since for the protection of others. accidentally attacked his girlfriend first shift, and he hopes for the best - that she's dead. his hair is short, light brown. Brown eyes. As a wolf, he's a mix of grey and black, with amber eyes. normal wolf anatomy, though like...the size of a car, not standard dog size.
Other: CLASSIC WEREWOLF HERE. Bloodlust, at times uncontrollable, changes whenever his hunger gets too strong and instinct takes over, though he can change on will as well if he wishes - which he doesn't usually do. allergic to silver and such.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 am

Yay Smile We may be able to start this now
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

want to start two?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:43 am

Who do you want of mine?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:18 am

Hawk?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Alright. You should start
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:36 pm

have any ideas for a setting...?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Maybe the beach or a party of some sort? I'm not sure what type of setting the creator had when she made this.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 pm

is there...something you prefer...? *bad with coming up with settings....*
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 am

*Shruggs* I know I'm being difficult here, but no I really don't have a preference...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am

Aya
Time when it gets dark again. And cold. Especially 2.3 miles above sea level. I could see down on Earth the land was already doused in darkness. <Mo? We must acquire a safe house for the night.>
Mo pops out of a cloud, flying to me quickly and keeping pace with me. <We are in a relatively populated area. Outskirts of a small urban area. I can fly lower to see.> Without waiting for my answer, the curious little DMO soars down like an arrow. Which was fine, he was small. Less likely to be seen compared to me. <Abandoned dwelling found. Surrounding buildings are occupied by people, good cover to come down. Nearest person outside 7/8ths of a mile away.>
I smile, banking and heading down after his voice and finding the small abandoned apartment building he was circling excitedly. "Very good." I nod, putting a hand on the door's lock and adjusting with the gears until it clicked, and the door swung open with a thought, closing behind me by seeming its own accord after Mo followed in.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 am

Hawk walked into the Spanish restaurant, already a bit late for his shift. "Why are you late?! It's not like you do anything else!" His boss had yelled as the bell on the door rung. He only walked to the back and started to cook the popular dishes, his wild eyes looking around and then going back to cooking. He could tell his co-workers didn't trust him, but he didn't care. A female worker always tried to strike a conversation, but they had nothing in common and he wasn't much for talking. She seemed interested in him, that much he could tell.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Aya

First priority of shelter was sufficiently solved for the night. On to other issues... foodstuffs, supplies, heat...

I wander through the empty building, doors opening on a whim so I could look inside, though it appeared as if everything had been cleaned out. Mo mixes into the darkness well, his large yellow orbs for sight he had the only indicator of where the small, pitch black metamorphose being was as he floated around.

We had a connection, him and I. He said I was the only one on this planet who could communicate with him, because of what those people who were pursuing me did. 14.359% of genetic experimentation upon human DNA which I was comprised of.

He disappeared for a while fully as I investigated the upper levels of the apartment building, all empty. Mo reappeared, gesturing to a window. he sends me, his voice within my head and not in the air.

He darts out the broken window, forming through the jagged shape easily and then taking on his humanish appearance afterwords, copying me. I glance at the window to have the glass shatter to dust and settle on the floor before following so as not to cut myself. Going to an alleyway, Mo guides me to some delicious smell. The back of a... what was the word.... restaurant.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:25 am

Hawk didn't like working. Being himself, he just wanted to sulk about his past and do nothing. That would cost him his power, heat, water, etc. Hawk hardly talked during his shifts, but his co-workers always tried to talk to him. The one female co-worker...she'd always invade his personal space and ask if he was free to go to her apartment. Hawk didn't understand what she meant and just ignored her. He sighed softly, looking at the near empty restaurant.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Aya

I crouch down as an adolescent comes out, dumping something from a bin to a larger one next to the door he came through. Mo had flown up, knowing to hide from humans. He goes back, and the alley is left in silence except for the noises coming from the open door. I signal to Mo to stay. I did not want him discovered. Careful steps...I hide beside it, the heat radiating out giving the reason for the open door.

Across the way, there it a metal bin, mirror-like enough to see what is within the open door though the image is distorted. No one coming, though I couldn't tell if anyone was looking in the general direction. I sneak across to the large bin, peeking in.

The round earthy tasting things are plentiful, the remaining looking to be the inedible left overs of previous meals. Picking out the best of the bunch, only enough to fit in my trench coat's pockets, I nibble on the hard light brown of it to get to the soft white stuff within. Momentarily, I forget about the people within.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Hawk saw the guy with the trash go out and he didn't close the door. He shook his head and looked around. No one was in the restaurant, well except for two people who talked loudly while drinking a lot of a certain liquid. He hadn't cooked for a while, so everything was off and he went into the alleyway. He saw one person taking food out of the trash bins. "Hey!" Hawk yelled, his dark green eyes pulsing.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next