the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CauseThereAreNoZombieChats

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CauseThereAreNoZombieChats - Page 2 Empty Re: CauseThereAreNoZombieChats

Post by Sweet Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Bump?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 pm

October

And then some girl managed to climb her way up on the roof? Like... it was a four story building...How the heck....
I dunno... I reacted instinctively, drawing an arrow to my long bow and pointing it at her, but don't let it fly. She had emotion, and she was talking - albeit, talking to herself. So she wasn't a zombie. "Too late for not getting caught, I think," I say at her, slackening my bow slightly. God, it was a pain to hold so much tension force... Couldn't they be compound bows instead?
It wasn't time to kill another human. I don't know if I really could. And yet, stranger completely snuck in... But this was advertised as a safe zone, despite the zombies outside of the wall.
I lower my bow to show good feelings and such, continuing on towards the roof access door. "Come on. We have stuff inside, it should be safe."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Jessica whirled around and stared at the bow. "Should be safe?" She didn't like the should. Besides, she hadn't meant to stay here for long. Just take a little food and leave. But if she got them to trust her, she could come and go as she pleased, and that's all she really wanted. "Alright. But don't expect me to stay with a pack of zombies intent on eating us."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 pm

October
"Well, we haven't actually had the change to practice out our safety except for the academy's drills. But it's pretty impossible to get up here." I go down the short stairway to another door, entering the fourth floor and heading to the fire escape stairway to go down to the third. Jiff was already coming up, the guy from the gate in tow.
He holds the door open for the two of us, and then we go to the side of the building facing the wall and enter a dorm where my experiment was. The lovely high pressure nail gun from woodshop and its high pressured tank of air, safety grinded off to it would fire without having to be against something. Lovely. "So we've got three levels of fire doors for them to break through. And if that happens, then we've got the upper level. And if four floors isn't enough to get rid of all of then, we've got the roof. /Should/ be safe enough."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Jessica shrugged. "Better than my house, I suppose. But there weren't any zombies milling around." She thought longingly of her home for a moment and brushed a piece of her back from her face. It must've fallen loose when she had that call with the zombie. "What's the nail gun for?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm

October

"In-prompt-to gun. We haven't gone out to raid anywhere, since everything we needed was within the academy and the walls have held back the zombies so far," I explain.
"And we sort of concluded that by now, the gun store would be pretty empty," Jiff said, looking out some other window as I perch inside of the one next to it, nail gun in hand.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:08 pm

"What happens when the food runs out?" Jessica asked, realizing she might never be able to physically steal from them. She'd rather not have a rusty nail shot into her body. "Does everyone go on a free for all wherever the food storage is?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:43 pm

October

"Maybe in six months..." I scoff, keeping my eyes on the wall. "Kitchens have a wonderously large freezer full of whatever crap they fed back when there were a few thousand students and staff. Freshman fifteen to the max, maybe, but it does its job. Now there's just the two of us, so... Well, four..."
No one thought to raid a university; aren't we lucky~
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Jessica rolled her eyes at the girl. "Unless zombies break in. Really, you should've made things mobile. Had a backup plan if something breaks through the gates. Fire kills them, no?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:39 pm

October
"Dont actually know. First run in with them, thanks to muscle head and you." Knew advertising our place was a bad idea... "But we've got three levels for them to break into, with fancy metal heavy duty fire doors. And then the fourth floor. And then the roof. Think we can't kill them in that time?"
I ask her. "The /wall/ is proving impossible for them anyway. So unless they suddenly gain back their intelligence and manage to scrounge up a latter or get some chain cutters for the gate, they don't seem to be able to get in here." There's always some critic to be around, isn't there...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Im not saying its a bad idea to rely on this place, but do you at least have an escape route?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 pm

October
"I'm saying that we haven't had the need to form a plan to leave yet," I mutter.
Jiff looks between us unsure. "There's the landscaping crew's vehicles in the garage still. We haven't looked at them yet. Usual midsized trucks," he says.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm

"You should put some snow thingies on there. Push the dead zombies to the side. You know, like they put on trains?" Jessica said, her voice turning to a mumble as she realized she had no idea what she was talking about.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:29 pm

October

"University hires the town to snow plow," Jiff said politely.
I lapse into silence, keeping my eyes on the wall. Really. We didn't. Need. To. Leave. If people would stop shooting off random rounds, or leading giant hoards to our front door, we'd be FINE for at least SIX MONTHS...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 pm

"I'm not saying we should leave right now, you just need a plan." Jessica glanced around nervously. If the zed broke in shed be able to escape from the roof, but that didn't include any people as tagalongs.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

October
I sigh, looking back. "Well we seem to be alright; they aren't finding their way over..." What...do you say to the girl who brought zombies to your front door? "Hello," I say. That was the usual way to start conversation, wasn't it? I don't even know anymore...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Jessica gave them her best smile, realizing shed been so caught up in fighting zombies she forgot to introduce herself. "My names Jessica, by the way."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by condog Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Jackal:
I walk towards the supposed safe house. I hold my side arm tightly at my side. I scan the area in front of me, relying on my sense of hearing to tell me if someone is trying to sneak up on me from behind. I come up to a door and bang on it with my right fist. I look over my shoulder hoping the sound didn't attract anything. Looks like my luck hasn't run out yet, since nothing comes rushing up to eat my face. I wait.

Dan:
I stumble around I know I'm almost dead. I'm so hungry and thirsty... and the bite really hurt. No one could know if I find anyone. If they knew then... then... I don't even want to think what would happen if someone knew I had been bitten. I was terrified, of changing, of dying, of becoming one of them. The pain was unbearable. I felt like the sun was causing the wound to light on fire. I had a new shirt on so no one could see the bite marks on my shoulder. The bleeding had stopped too so that was good, I hope.
condog
condog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum