the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NORMALCY: Or How everyone looks through suburb-vision (patent pending)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NORMALCY: Or How everyone looks through suburb-vision (patent pending)  - Page 2 Empty Re: NORMALCY: Or How everyone looks through suburb-vision (patent pending)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 pm

(By the way, he doesn't consider Marie his 'mom', and his dad is almost never around. So.)

Alex:
"Alright, I'll tell them" I nodded slightly, slinging an arm around her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

NORMALCY: Or How everyone looks through suburb-vision (patent pending)  - Page 2 Empty Re: NORMALCY: Or How everyone looks through suburb-vision (patent pending)

Post by Invisimort Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Edgar:

"Of course." I stated, allowing my mouth to curl into a bit of grin. I reached into a suitcoat pocket and pulled out 'the usual'. High quality THC... oh the amount of trouble I would be in if I didn't keep my school record pretty much pristine. "Assuming that you have the appropriate assets...?" I inquired.

T.Mor:

"..Hi..." I said as I sat down behind them and next to Riddle. I pushed Riddle's backpack onto the floor. ...it made a very loud very....weird... thud. I wasn't going to ask.

"...uhm.. I think I can... I mean... yeah.. it uhm, yeah. " I was always allowed over to other people's houses... especially if I was being fed dinner... because then... my parents didn't have to like... make dinner... for me... and... we.. I mean we weren't POOR... but... we didn't like.... have a LOT of money... if... if that made sense...

And Marley's mom was really nice... but she kind of looked at me funny sometimes... which I didn't really get... but... uhm.

"T.MOR TODAY... I WAS HIDING UNDER A CAFETERIA TABLE AND I FOUND A WET NOODLE. I named it Harold. But then it was jacked by some jackwagon." Riddle finally noticed I was here, I think.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Natalie
I hum a giggle, leaning into him more and putting my arms around him. "Or go out somewheres, just us." Flirting was so not my forte... Always sounded like a cheesy fumble over words that made me blush afterwords. And I've learned trying to hide it just makes it worse... So I just try to ignore the heated feel of my cheeks, still smiling up at him like nothing was happening.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum