the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Charine School of Excellence

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Charine School of Excellence Empty The Charine School of Excellence

Post by Red Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Welcome to The Charine School of Excellence.
Here at Charine, we are dedicated to making sure that your need for creativity and activity is fulfilled. Our sports teams are elite, and everything else is, uh, good too...

Charine is the typical rich kid boarding school. The campus is huge and full of luxury, and the surrounding town seems straight out of an old storybook, right down to the vines climbing the walls. To any visitor, it's perfect.
But it's mid-July, when next year's class comes in to get acquainted with the area for September. And unlike all the years before, who were generally complacent until Sophomore year, this batch is different. They want to switch around the world order that this school has been running on for years, and things are going to get dirty.

RULES::
No godmodding, PP, etc

Make up any hangouts you want, but the main bar (at the moment) is Sammy 16's. Kind of like Cheers (if anyone's seen that show), typical bar with legendary nachos that doesn't check ID's. There's also a really nice lake near by, and woods go around the 3 sides of the school that aren't near the town.

This school's imaginary population and all of the administration is obsessed with sports in general (mostly baseball for summer and football for fall) because sports bring trophies and trophies bring money.

No uniform required, and everyone gets their own rooms in the dorm building. You can upgrade to a bigger room or a mulit-person room if you're willing to pay the extra money.

CHARACTER SHEET::::

Name:
Student, Teacher, Administration, or Townsperson:
Appearance:
Bio: (small little thing, not required):::
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want):::
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy):::

Have fun everyone Smile
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Charine School of Excellence Empty Re: The Charine School of Excellence

Post by Bells Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Name: Ellen
Student, Teacher, Administration, or Townsperson: Student
Appearance: She's got ginger hair, cut short into a chin length pixie cut. Her eyes are a light misty gray, and she's kinda pale, covered in dozens of freckles. She's on the short side, five feet at most. Her clothes tend to be jeans or baggy sweats with sweaters, hoodies, or just over sized tee shirts
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: Um, you'll find out. She's a lesbian though, just an fyi.
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: She's very shy, and isn't likely to say anything unless approached, may not even then
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: Ellen is very much into art, she's got dozens of paintings, drawings, sculptures, and so on. Pretty much in any art class, although she tends to stick away from anything involving groups since she doesn't fit in very well.

Name: Chris Masters
Student, Teacher, Administration, or Townsperson: Teacher
Appearance: His hair is dirty blonde, kinda shaggy. Eyes are a dark brownish green color, and he's tanned with very toned muscles. He's got that kinda gaze that seems to always be attempting to figure you out, and at the same time is always carrying a joking smile. Tends to wear jeans and an army tank when not working, otherwise he's in a simple pair of tan slacks and whatever style of collared shirt he picked out for the day.
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: Um, he's an drama teacher.
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: He's pretty strick when need be, but would rather have fun with the class. Outgoing, pretty easily concerned for his students.
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: He runs a thesbian club, you know, that group for drama students. He also doubles as a forensics coach when needed, he avoides the responsibilty of coaching debate the best he can.

Name: Gretchen Winters
Appearance:The Charine School of Excellence Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHvY16qEeziiCnDjIe6LafACpDoEA6OOEn4nmNT6BRiMfRgIwwIA
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: She's the daughter of a pair of rich, famous actors. She's trying to follow in their footsteps, becoming an actress herself but... she's not doing that good of a job of it, being much better at the academic side of things, or she would be if she tried. Even so she's effortlessly passing all of her base classes.
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: She's kinda stuck up and believes the world should be handed to her on a silver platter. If you can manage to get past that she's a sticker for her friends, you insult one of them its like an insult to her, no matter who you are.
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: She's in all the drama/singing things she can be in, but she's not good at any of it. She's a wiz at anything math or science related, and could quote all the prime numbers and the periodic table to you, but she won't because of her belief that people will see her as a nerd if she got involved in all that stuff.

Last edited by Bells on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Name: Josie White (Sometiems Jay)

Appearance:
The Charine School of Excellence Sashap10

Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: Josie comes from a detached family. Ever since her father became the CEO of Huntingwell's Private Security Inc, he hasn't been around. Her mother has always been very obsessed with her image in the community, so Josie was basically raised by nannies. She hates her parents because of their absent-ness, and her self esteem is relatively low, but she tries to hide it. She's been dancing since she started to walk, and is really good at all types-pointe, tap, jazz, you name it. Gymnastics followed dance, and then cheerleading followed that in high school. She gets to go on a vacation 'with' her parents for a month (mid-june to mid-july) and she just got back from Australia.

Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: She's very sarcastic. She absolutely loves the feeling of making others laugh and being the center of attention, although she's not too snotty or stuck up. She's not very smart in any real classes (A C- student if she's lucky), just really does well with extracurriculars.

Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: Dancing, Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Acting, Singing.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:59 pm

((Coolio, I'm guessing you want to wait for other people before starting?))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:14 pm

((Yeah, maybe just another day... start tomorrow afternoon, maybe night? let's see if we can get a few more people. maybe we can brainwash via chat box? haha))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am

((Haha, that could work. ))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 am

There still room in this...?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Of course! We still NEED people before we can start. Smile
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Name: Caleb Kross
Appearance: The Charine School of Excellence Op8b49
Bio: (small little thing, not required): Mrh..... will mostly be developed, i think, but i know his parents are always after him because they feel he has the ability to be a great athlete, but he's not at all interested in sports and sent him off to Charine to see if their sports-intensive outlook would change his mind at all.
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want): I feel like he's generally friendly and pretty happy-go-lucky, but sometimes socially awkward.
Interests: Like i said, he's got the potential go be a great athlete. But he prefers music - plays piano, clarinet, and a bit of guitar.

Name: Thea Grace
Appearance: The Charine School of Excellence Tumblr_lc8kzeOipj1qcc32mo1_500
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: Dunno....
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: I dont have a solid feel for her yet...... she's not shy or antisocial, and doesnt feel, like, EXCESSIVELY hyper, but she does feel energetic and might be a bit of an oddball....
Interests: She's an excellent swimmer and also enjoys volleyball, but balances her sports out with photography and occasionally enjoys filling small roles in plays.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Name: Dimitri
Student, Teacher, Administration, or Townsperson: townsperson
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: Anistasia is his sister
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: strong, funny, outgoing
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: He loves to write and draw. Works at the local bar
Appearance: The Charine School of Excellence 1e9a3d59

Name: Jonathan
Student, Teacher, Administration, or Townsperson: Teacher
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: TBC
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: easy going good teacher. funny
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: He is the Math teacher
Appearance:
The Charine School of Excellence Michael-120327-01-400x600

Name: Anistasia
Student, Teacher, Administration, or Townsperson: student
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: Dimitri is her brother
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: loud crzy outgoing loves to have a good time
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: dancer and artist which includes theatre
Appearance:
The Charine School of Excellence Tumblr_lb02fcJyKR1qcc32mo1_400
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:43 am

((I think we have just about enough people to start, but if anyone else still wants to join, please do! Anyone want to start us off?))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:19 am

Before SOMEONE..... *coughAlicecough* can volunteer me....... im not going first. Just sayin'.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:19 am

(( I'll go then))
Josie::
I grabbed my cheer duffel and my biggest suitcase out of the trunk and put them on the floor next to the car. Before turning around to grab my other two bags, I took a moment to look around and take in Charine. It was huge, in a word. It's not like I hadn't been around wealth before, but Charine just took my breath away.
The chauffer honked briefly and snapped me out of my daze. I grabbed the other two bags out of the trunk and snapped the hood shut. He sped away and I focused on trying to balence my bags so that I didn't have to leave anything unattended. I got about two steps before everything toppled over.
"Damnit." I bent down and tried to control my cheer duffel, which - thankfully- was the only thing that exploded.
((Anyone feel free to talk to Josie))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:22 am

Ellen--

Just, ignore people. That was the best way to go. Duck my head, find my class, and ignore everyone.
I knew that. Please, please explain to me how the heck I ended up running into those girls by the front door of the school? Or even better than that, how I ended up here, sitting in a bathroom stall trying desperately to cover up tears and a black eye with the small powder base I was lucky enough to have hidden in my purse?
There is no way to explain it. Holding back any more tears than had already fallen I attempted slipping the concealed back into a side pocket of my purse, giving up on the idea of hiding it completely. Instead I pulled a comb out foresaking the stall for the sink as I ran some water on the comb, attempting now to pull some of the frizzy stands of hair infront of my face.

Chris--

"Mr. Masters! Mr. Masters!"
Turning I placed a patient smile on my face, waiting for the girl to quit talking long enough for her to at least breathe before responding. "Yes, what is it Gretchen?"
"Mr. Masters," She huffed, pushing a dark strand of hair out of her face. "You'll never guess what happened to my DVD for class, you know the one you asked me to remake before class started again?"
Sighing I leaned back in my chair, placing a finger on my chin and raising a brow. "Oh, and what was it this time?"
"My sister got a hold of it, you know the little toddler one, and plum just broke it!"
"...plum?"
"Mr. Masters!"
"Sorry, sorry, well Miss Winters, I don't know what you expect me to do. This is the third time your performance DVD got 'broken'. I may just have to leave that zero there on your grades."
"But Mr. Masters-" She whined.
"No buts, now I believe you have math first hour, you might as well get going. Knowing how often you're late to my class, maybe you need a few hours grace."
Rolling her eyes Gretchen just turned, tossing the hair she'd been twisting in her fingers over her shoulders as she did. Once she was gone I just sighed once more, relaxing back in my chair and clicking back onto the grade-book. The job was never done it seemed.

Gretchen--

"He totally just blew me off," I informed Maddie over the phone, hair in my fingers once more. "Like totally. You wouldn't have believed the way he acted. He was just all 'this is the third time Gretchen', well excuse me if I don't have a bilgillion hours to spend on Drama."
Pausing for her to reply, I stepped out the front door of the school, eyes traveling over the people arriving for class.
"Well yeah, I know he was your favorite teacher, but that was because he liked you.... No! I'm not jealous... okay, maybe a little, but you moved to New York of all places, it'd be hard not to be!...yeah.. yeah.. I know. I KNOW. Fine, I'll talk to you later, let you know how another day at the fail school of whatever went. Yeah... See ya."
Grumbling under my breath I went to slip my phone back into my purse, when I spotted a girl having some luggage issues. Well, there were two options here. I could just walk off, pretending not to have seen a thing, or help the girl, being introduced to someone I don't know and establish my place as queen bee. Well, the second sounded better so I walked over, bending down to help her.
"Looks like you're having some problems," I greeted, grabbing an item to help her stuff it back in the bag. "Name's Gretchen Winters."

((I went ahead and added another girl, hope you don't mind. ))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:45 am

( XD how did you know Rav I was gunna do that)

Anistasia walked into her dorm. She felt a slight twitch when she walked it. She needed to decorate. She sighed and pulled her suit case up on her bed. She went back own and grabbed a bunch of boxes that her bother helped pack up. She was comming up the stairs when she tripped and fell. All of her art supplies went flying and she groaned. Paint was everywhere.

Jonathan looked around his classroom. It was well off from last years teacher. He was the new teacher but he had been a sub for a time so he knew all the tricks in the ook. Though he loved kids and thats why he had applied for the job. He also applied for the ob because of the money. He was well off but he needed more to start a family. Problem was he didnt even have the girl yet.

Dimitiri stood behind the counter at the local bar. They didnt oen until 2 but he needed to get some crap done. He hurried up nd checked the mics and everything for his band that was going to play. There are only two good things bout working at a bar. One is you get free drinks. Two your band gets to play there when ever you want... or in hiscase whenever there is a free spot. Dimitri looked around and sighed. He hoped his band would catch their big break tonight. But he had been wishing that for two years now but he sill had some hope. Thanks to his sister Anistasia.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 am

((Not at all bells Smile try and post a picture or description of her if you can, just so we know a little what she looks like ))
I looked up for a second at the girl that was helping me with my stuff. She seemed nice enough. "I'm Josie." I paused for a moment and finished up throwing the stuff in the duffel. "Thanks. It's no big deal, this is just cheer stuff, it's been thorugh worse." I slung the duffel over my shoulder and tried to get my suitcases again. I talked while I worked on my bag situation. "How long have you been here? Like, at Charine."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 am

((Hey Alice, when I get home I can make a character to talk with Jonathan if you want))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 am

((I added her sheet on my original post for sheets when I posted for her. ^.^))

Gretchen--

"Nice to meet you," I responded, steadying my purse on my arm as I stood. "And about two years, ever since I was old enough to attend. Parents went here, its like a family tradition. I'm to guess that you're new then?"
As I spoke I dug my phone out of my purse again, checking for text messages.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 am

((Whoops, my bad >.< ))
"Newer than I want to be. Do you have any idea where Dorm block C is? Probably the farthest one from here, with my luck." I shuffled all my bags around again. Hopefully there was an elevator, because if I had to go up stairs with these I was doomed.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

((Nah, your fine. ^.^ I wouldn't have noticed if it was me, either. ))

Gretchen

I frowned, thinking it over for a moment.
"C is across campus, yeah. Actually I'm in that one this year, so there'd no problem showing you there, just follow me."
That said I dropped my phone back into my purse, tossing my hair back over my shoulder as well before starting to walk. I didn't pause to see if she was following me, figuring that, that would be a given.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 pm

I paused for a moment to put my earbuds in my ears and play some music, then started to follow, struggling a little, but it was nothing unmanageable and I doubt it showed much. I had been a part of the bottom of cheer stunts for the first three years of cheerleading, before I had become a flyer, so this wasn't too bad. Before I knew it, we were already past the first main building.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Caleb: Sooooo..... this place was huge. I shouldered my large duffel bag, my other suitcase in my hand as i looked around. I couldnt deny that it was nice here...... but it didnt make me like the reason for my being here any more. This was parental pressure of the highest degree, and i knew it. But i was stuck here, so may as well try and enjoy my time, right? Now..... where were the dorms....?

Thea: This place was AWESOME! Well..... for a school that is...... i'd finally managed to locate my dorm room and dumped all my stuff. I could unpack later when it was dark and i had nothing better to do..... right now, it was time to EXPLORE! And maybe make some new friends if i happened to run across some people. BUT MOSTLY EXPLORE. Because that... was just so much more fun right now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:23 pm

( @ Red: That works :3)

Anistaisa finnaly cleaned up all the paint and wlaked down the stairs. Her hair was all over the place and her black shirt was paint splattered. She sighed and looked at her arms. Everything looked paint splattered. She went to find the campus bathroom when she ran into a guy with a large duffle bag. "Sorry." She stammbered looking into his eyes. She looked at his shirt and saw that he had paint all on it. "Oh crap..." She groaned.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Name: Bethany Bella (sometimes Beth or BB, mostly Beth)
Appearance:
The Charine School of Excellence Amanda12
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: TBD. All I have right now is that she's not exactly a loner, but she's not the queen bee either. She's popular enough to go to all the parties (even though she's not crazy about getting drunk or high), though, so I'd say...popular enough to sit at the populars table? (But barely. If that makes sense.)
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: Funny, really into drama, a little bit of a flirt, hates math
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: Really into acting and singing, and the closest thing she comes to athletic is her morning run, but it's enough to keep her in shape. She's relatively smart-or smart enough to pass without any work.

((and here's a guy, i think we're a little uneven now))
Name: TJ (Tyler Jones)
Appearance:
The Charine School of Excellence 10cars10
Bio: (small little thing, not required)::: Always been the 'perfect kid'. Decent enough grades, always made the football and baseball varsity teams (even though he's not captain yet). The pressure has been starting to get to him lately.
Personality: (required, but just list traits if you want)::: funny, popular, athletic, smart-ish
Interests: (required. extra-cirriculars, talents and other favorites go here. Charine has pretty much everything, so go crazy)::: Football, baseball, basketball, & he can play the drums pretty well
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Caleb: Annnnnnnd than, someone knocked into me, and i was suddenly very colourful. I blinked, looking down at the paint-splattered girl, laughing a little. "Its fine.... just an accident. Honestly, i hate this shirt anyways. I dont care if the paint wont come out. Are you all right....? You look like you had a bit of a messy accident.... that's a lot of paint...." i said, somewhat amused, but trying to sound concerned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next