the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding School Resurrection - Girls' School

+2
Echo
Invisimort
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Boarding School Resurrection - Girls' School  Empty Boarding School Resurrection - Girls' School

Post by Invisimort Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Jacky K. wrote:Congratulations, characters! Pack your jammies and toothbrush! You're going to boarding school!

There are two boarding schools in the town of AverageTown, Nonspecific:

Winthrop
All-girls school

All students are required to wear a school uniform at all times on campus. For girls: Knee-length, pleated, blue plaid skirts; white blouses; knee-high, blue stockings; black Mary-Janes; and blue sweaters. No exceptions! Show school spirit!

Character sheets will not be included. Introduce your characters through writing! You may use pre-existing characters from your own books or other chats, or you may create some normal schoolgoers.

The plan is to restart a little bit after where we left off. Seperation of the boys and girls schools is in effort to cut down on people having to go through pages of the other school if they are only active in one school or the other.

If parties from one school go to the other school, they will simply go from this chat to the brother chat and vice versa, providing appropriate copypasta and whatnot. Same principle for texts that go between schools, and phone calls, should such things happen.

If you weren't here back in the original chat and still want to get in on the boarding school fun... BY ALL MEANS, JOIN US. Just be aware that we want to keep the chat moving, so some days you may have to do a bit of reading to catch up, like in the olden days of yore. If you're interested in joining and need a room assignment, talk to someone in the chatbox about it and we'll get you sorted out pronto.

WHERE TO START:

Everyone has already for the most part found their rooms, and just finished up their first dinner of the school year. This should pick up back in the rooms just following dinner. Finish up unpacking, talk to your room mate, compare schedules...Whatever people do on the evening before school starts.

Yeah... that should be sufficient.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Boarding School Resurrection - Girls' School  Empty Re: Boarding School Resurrection - Girls' School

Post by Echo Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Sarah

Now that we were back in our dorm room, I finished unpacking the things I hadn't gotten to before. I was still buzzing with anticipation as to how the rest of the year would go... My stomach jumped from the excitement--and it wasn't the good kind of excitement.

"Do you have any preferences for the room?" I asked Danae. "I'm not too particular, so..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Boarding School Resurrection - Girls' School  Empty Re: Boarding School Resurrection - Girls' School

Post by Bells Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Danae

I shook my head, glancing towards my own practically empty bag. Hesitating slightly I shrugged, pulling out what I'd managed to pack as well.

"No, I don't really." I said, not looking at her as I did, made it easier to talk to people that way, kinda. "I'm not either... so... um..."

Closing the suitcase I moved back so I could slip it under the bed, figuring that to be an alright spot for it.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelyscribe3 Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:42 pm

i opened the door to an empty room and shuddered. i hated the thought of living alone. Why was i the unlucky one?
Suddenly, there was a timid knock on my door.

lovelyscribe3

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:02 am

Sarah

"Well, I guess that makes things easier," I said. I walked over to the second bed and flopped down on it, letting out a big breath. "Blah...I don't feel like doing anything yet. I'm tired."

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 am

Danae

I shrugged a little, locating the nearest dresser and storing my few things in it. "I don't have much to put away, so I don't mind doing mine now," I told her, hoping it didn't sound rude. "So... you know Peter...?"

Might as well get it out of the way, it was the biggest thing on my mind since that phone call.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 am

Sarah

"Ee...yeah," I said, frowning. "Er...how exactly do you know him?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 am

Danae

"Well... I...," I began, sitting on the bed. "I met him awhile back in a sorta... meeting place."

Ducking my head a little, I moved to sit back down on my bed. It would sound silly, explaining exactly where I met him. No, probably more like crazy. Shaking my head a little I sniffed the air, taking in all the different scents, including the one I assumed to be Sarah. That would be one to memorize.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:38 am

Sarah

"Er...okay..." I paused. "He sort of found me. 'Cause apparently I had this crazy, unmasked signature that he followed."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:39 am

Danae

I smiled a little, relieved she left it at that.
"That's interesting... you're part of his team, then, right? The... Soulbonder ... thing..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 am

Sarah

"Yeah. The IISO wanted me to stay behind and be protected, but who wants to do that? That's boring."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:15 am

Danae

"I can see how it would be," I said, staring up at the ceiling. "You guys are expecting trouble, then?"

Couldn't I go somewhere just one time without some dangerous thing coming as well? Although... if that's why Peter's here... perhaps it wasn't that bad. As long as neither of us died...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Sarah

"Well, I guess some, but not too much. We're here to investigate possible Sybek movement, but the academy the IISO thinks may be here is really small and underdeveloped. Our goal is to get agents in here to shut it down before the Sybek can make it fully operational."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Danae

"Oh," I said, trying to sound only appropriately interested. "How long do you think that means you guys will be here?"

It wasn't just the fact that this related to their being here that made me want to ask a million questions about it all. More so it was the fact that this was the side of Peter I didn't really know much about and Sarah seemed willing to share. I didn't think that rapid fire questions would be very... polite, though.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Sarah

"I have no idea, really," I said. "It all depends on how quickly we can confirm whether or not the academy exists. This style of mission we're doing is called 'integration;' it's where we blend into society to do reconnaissance more out in the open. We're here in these schools to see if any of the students are Sybek."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:41 am

Danae

"Oh, that makes sense," I said, considering what she'd said. "So there's a chance you could be here for a long time?"

I couldn't help how thrilled I was with that idea. Peter was only a small distance away.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Sarah

"Yeah, definitely," I answered. "The Sybek are gonna be really secretive until they can actually get their base up to working order, so it could take a long time to find all this stuff out. They know IISO agents could be anywhere looking for them; they don't want to get caught while they're still vulnerable."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Danae

"Then it's a good thing you ended up in my room," I said, keeping my tone politely interested while I was internally freaking out. "I'll do whatever I can to help when you have to go out to do things and whatever."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Sarah

"Thanks," I said. "Any help we can get is greatly appreciated. Makes things easier in the long run." I paused. "Mmnf...I'm tired. We had to jump through two planes to get here."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Danae

I gave a sheepish smile, gesturing towards where she sat.

"You should probably sleep, then. Wouldn't want you to be falling asleep during classes or anything."

I probably should sleep as well, but I didn't particularly like that line of thought. Sleeping didn't go very well for me sometimes, although it'd been better recently.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Sarah

"Yeah, probably. You don't mind if I set an alarm on my phone, do you? I don't wanna accidentally sleep in or anything."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Danae

"Nope," I said, smiling still. "I'd second you on the not wanting to oversleep."

I couldn't help the small thought that crossed my mind after she mentioned her phone. If she was going to be sleeping... well, maybe I could... I dunno... borrow it while she did...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Sarah

"Alright, cool." I set the alarm, then put the phone on the bedside table. "I'm gonna get into my PJ's. Be right back." I grabbed a pair and went into the bathroom.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Danae

"Alright," I said, watching her.

My eyes flickered to the phone for a moment, committing its placing to memory. If I did decide to pick it up while Sarah was sleeping, well, I didn't want to trip on something and wake her up.

Once I decided that I wouldn't trip and die in the dark, I quickly located a pair of my own pajamas, which happened to be ones that Trinity had chosen out, of course.. Trin had gone all out when helping me pack for this trip. Silk wasn't exactly my choice... but it worked.

After I'd located them I sat back on the bed, slowly breathing in the scents as I'd done when we first entered. This would take some time to get used to. Freaking wolf side...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Sarah

I got changed, then headed back into the room and put my dirty clothes next to my suitcase. I walked over to the bed, crawling under the covers.

"Well, g'night," I said.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next