the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shake!

3 posters

Go down

Shake!       Empty Shake!

Post by Avery Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Okay, so this is your basic run of the mill zombie apocalypse chat. Zombies can bite, which is infectious, and they're also not super slow. Quite quick, actually. They're are thousands of them, laying low around the small areas that hold the sole survivors of the apocalypse. Our group of characters have conveniently found themselves barricaded in an old hotel room, where all of the windows are boarded up and half the room doors are locked up. The main entrances have all been blocked up and food is high, but everyone knows that the zombies aren't as dumb as movies showed them to be. The hotel is on the outskirts of a small city that has been completely abandoned, and many people think has been inhabited by zombies. So, yeah.

This is going in mature due to violence and language because who has time to do the deed during a zombie apocalypse?

Oh, and just make sure you ask to join or something.
No PP-ing or GM-ing. Okayyeahbye.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (15+)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Looks: [/b]
[b]Reason they're in the area in the first place?:[/b]
[b]Weapon of choice:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Shake!       Empty Re: Shake!

Post by Avery Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Name: Wyatt Perry
Looks:
Spoiler:

Reason they're in the area in the first place?: He was visiting his aunt in a nearby hospital when everything was announced and managed to get to the hotel a few days later.
Weapon of choice: A collection of long hunting knives. (He almost always these on him somewhere. Two in his belt belt and one in his boot.)
Other: -

Name: Lisabeth "Echo" Hadley
Looks:
Spoiler:
Reason they're in the area in the first place?: That's something else I don't know. She just... Kinda got into her car and started out, ending up there without any reason.
Weapon of choice: Somehow, she got her hands on an assault rifle. Don't ask me how, but she doesn't go anywhere without it.
Other: -
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Name: Clayton Sparling
Looks:
Spoiler:
Reason they're in the area in the first place?: He was in town for his sister's wedding when everything went crazy. Managed to keep his sister with him, figuring it'd be hard for anyone to contact him and tell him that his leave of duty was over. Found the hotel and figured it was a good place to stay for awhile.
Weapon of choice: His military issue M9 pistol. He has a good amount of bullets on him, and is hoping that he'll be able to find something to use when he runs out.
Other: Kitty is his little sister, he saw their parents get bit, but hasn't told her yet.

Name: Kitty Sparling
Looks:
Spoiler:
Reason they're in the area in the first place?: Her brother dragged her along, giving her no choice on whether she was coming with him.
Weapon of choice: Improvised weapons, mostly just hides behind Clayton.
Other: She kinda told her parents, and her brother, a lie so that she could get married to her fiance at this age, who she has no clue where is now. Two guesses what it was, o3o I'm not sharing.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Name: Haden Lockhart.
Looks: Shake!       Brown-hair-film-guy-lip-piercing-photography-Favim.com-176165
Reason they're in the area in the first place?: Went to vist his family for a few days. Nothing special.. just a family vist.
Weapon of choice: He has a hand gun that he uses often. Just pratice shooting.

Name: Lizza Marrie.
Looks: Shake!       Cute-fashion-girl-pretty-smile-Favim.com-240702
Reason they're in the area in the first place?: was seeing her pregnant sister in the hospital.
Weapon of choice: is skilled with a bow. Does alot of shooting in her spare time.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Wyatt has successfully made a blade sharpening area as he sat in the corner, using some hinges he had ripped from a nearby room. His knives laid beside him and he sighed softly. Everything was kinda getting to him. There were too many people shoved into this two person room. He glanced around, surveying everyone. At least they were lucky enough to have found other humans, other than the rotting things running around outside. Another thing he was thankful for was the fresh… Er, mostly fresh air that was in the room. If he had to smell rotting meat one more time, he knew he was going to hurl right then and there. He wondered how much of the food they had already eaten. Probably a ton. He didn’t feel like any of them were as serious about this as he was. This wasn’t some grade B horror flick!

Echo glanced at the soda can in her hands and then finished off the contents before crushing it. She was sitting in the corner of the room on a bed, legs drawn up to her chest. Her makeup was a little smudged and her hair was up messily, and she could tell. It made her a bit self-conscious. Even though she had no clue who these people were, she felt like she should be doing her best to keep them from thinking badly of her. She sighed and rubbed her eyes, removing the rest of her makeup. What did it matter? Weren’t they all gonna die in the end? Just with the thought, her fingers curled around the barrel of her gun, glancing to check the safety. Still on. Good.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 am

Clayton had claimed his own corner, eyes flickering over to Kitty as he balanced his on his lap. Her eyes had drifted shut once again, Kitty's head falling on his shoulder. He relaxed slightly, glad that she'd be quiet for awhile. He hadn't had much luck with convincing her that it was no use to leave and attempt to find all the family they'd left behind when they ran. He knew that there was little chance that any of them were alright, the memory of their parents' fate flickering through his mind. Kitty hadn't seen that though, and he couldn't bring himself to tell her. Instead he let her whine and complain about how her fiance would be missing her.
He doubted that was a possibility either.
Now that there was silence, he allowed his eyes to drift away from her to study the others in the room. It wasn't that bad of a group, at least. He would have had more of an issue if he'd been stuck with a group of annoying people. Instead, though, it seemed each of them were holed up with their own issues.
He couldn't blame them.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Echo's eyes slowly focused on two people she assumed were a couple, finding some comfort in their little piece of reality instead of battling the anxiety she felt in the nightmare she was living right now. She was being hunted! By the living dead, no less. She squirmed, just thinking about how they wanted to rip her apart and eat her flesh. Her eyes snapped shut and she let out a soft whine, rubbing her face. She buried her face in her hands, sighing. She wondered how many people out there had committed suicide, just to escape the fate she was afraid of.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Clayton hesitated, eyes flickering to the girl that the noise had come from. He considered pretending not to hear it for a moment, after all, issues would be understandable, considering. He couldn't help the momentary big brother feeling though, she couldn't be that much older than his sister. What it had to be like.. going through this... seemingly alone.
Sighing, he carefully slipped Kitty off of his shoulder, leaning her against the wall so that she wouldn't fall over and wake up. Then, silently, he made his way over towards the girl. It wasn't right to simply leave her like that.
"Excuse me, Miss?" he muttered, kneeling down. "Is there... anything I can do for you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Echo glanced up, shaking her head. Her eyes were locked on him as he approached, and then she cringed very slightly as he spoke, though he was quiet. "No... Er... Thank you, though," she said, softly. She was fascinated by them, but talking to one of them wasn't her forte. Talking to anyone wasn't really her forte. She glanced at the girl he was with and smiled very slightly. "Is that your girlfriend?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Clayton's lips twitched up a little at the question, glancing back over his shoulder at Kitty.
"Nah, that might be a little weird." he said, attempting a joke. "She's my sister." Clayton paused then, a thought crossing his mind. "I realize, I don't think I've properly introduced myself, miss. I'm.... Clayton Sparling. My sister's Kitty."
He had to resist the urge to introduce himself as he normally would, rank before his name. He had a feeling formalities didn't matter much anymore, hard luck getting back to his squad in this mess.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Echo blinked, glancing at the girl again. His sister, hmm. She had been so sure. She smiled quickly after a moment and then looked back to him, eyes guarded. "I'm Echo," she said softly. Clayton... Hmm. She liked his name. It... Reminded her of her travels. It reminded her of being away from home.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Clayton raised his brow slightly, mentally tucking the name away, wanting to make sure he remembered it later.
"Unusual name," he said, attempting to make some sort of small talk. "Pretty though..."
Perhaps if the conversation became about something so trivial as names, she'd relax a little... he hoped at least.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down