the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do.

2 posters

Go down

I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do. Empty I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do.

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Okay. Are you guys ready for me to unveil my epic moment of awesomeness? Thought so, mhm.

Well,
Here we go!

~

Strange things are happenening to our characters, even more so than usual. Or maybe not. Who knows? But nonetheless something is happening to them.

Remember that one character out of the bunch...the one you were sure to pay special attention to, maybe killed him/her/it off? Or comtemplated doing so? The one that you, for some reason, tortured more so than the others, got a little creative with your tragically artistic side? If you understand exactly what it is I'm trying to imply here, then have I got a bombshell for you, my lovelies!

They're not gone!
They're living in the bodies of your other, shall I say, more fortunate charries as that little voice in the back of their heads, and gaining strength every day!

Bold= Inner/'voice' charrie on the profile

~

Rules:
- No one liners.
- Some characters are aware of their 'company,' but try to keep it even. Some are, some aren't. The 'voices' of aware of THEM, however.
- No sex. Cuss as much you please, but save the graphic stuff for Mature.
- One character of each gender. M/F
- Please keep the inners and the actual characters the SAME gender.

~

Name (of both charries):
Age (of both charries):
Gender (of both charries):
Personality (of both charries):
Role (of both charries):
Species (of both charries):
Image/description (of both charries):
Bio of 'voice'/inner charrie:
Does Your Charrie Know About The Other: Y/N

~

My Characters

Name (of both charries): Wyatt - Apollo Karmine
Age (of both charries): 9 - 27
Gender (of both charries): Male
Personality (of both charries): Sensitive, skittish, submissive. Has a really good heart and is a real sweetie. Dark, charming, mysterious. Can be manipulative, is known to be possessive. Something about him seems permanently anguished and cold.
Role (of both charries): None. Prince of Hades.
Species (of both charries): Werewolf. Unknown.
Image/description (of both charries): Shaggy silver hair, big curious blue eyes and is fairly pale. Gray wolf ears and matching tail. Small. Has pointed canines on the top and bottom of his mouth that elongate with the wolf's presence surfacing, the color of his eyes flashing to a haunting yellow. Is dashingly handsome with his steady grey chocolate eyes, his pale complexion and naturally messy black hair. Reaches a good 6'3 and is well-built, but in an elegant fashion.
Bio of 'voice'/inner charrie: Had a wife named Rose, a younger brother named Vincent, and a niece named Elizabeth - He's the Prince of Hades, 'nuff said.
Does Your Charrie Know About The Other: Yes.

Name (of both charries): Emmalee B. Jantz - Violet Elle Brianna
Age (of both charries): 17 - 18
Gender (of both charries): Female
Personality (of both charries): Fun-loving, sweet, energetic. Does suffer from depression. Introverted, painfully shy, submissive, caring. Suffers from insomnia and depression.
Role (of both charries): None
Species (of both charries): Human, does have powers manipulating soundwaves. Human.
Image/description (of both charries): I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do. 24451587 (A bit more...modest than the pic ^^; ). Her hair is pure black, like a starless night. It's long, perhaps down to her lower back or longer, past her waist. Her forehead is hidden by thick bangs that feather across the width of it, reaching down just at her straight black eyebrows. She could be considered elegant, even in her frailness, but in a simple way. Her height could be considered average, not having much of mentionable figure. She has lengthy full black lashes that curve up as they flutter with her eyelids as they open and close, revealing deep navy-colored irises. A straight nose. Her lips are slightly plump, pale, and almost colorless. A delicate, graceful oval shaped face with a creamy, soft complexion.
Bio of 'voice'/inner charrie: Was ill her entire life, took care of her little genius, bratty cousin Drew.
Does Your Charrie Know About The Other: Kiiiiiiiiiiiinda...?

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do. Empty Re: I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do.

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Hmm. Thought this would be fun...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do. Empty Re: I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do.

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Well, apparently my 'epic moment of awesomeness' isn't so epic or awesome...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 pm

(IM BACK! ^_^ and I shall join mady ^_^)

Name (of both charries): Amanda and Jace
Age (of both charries): 18, 18
Gender (of both charries): female, male
Personality (of both charries):
Amanda: Shy and quiet. She doesnt like people to be around each other.
Jace: Hates people annoyed with stupid girls. The so called 'tough guy'
Role (of both charries): None... haha
Species (of both charries): Amanda- Daughter of Aphrodite (Demigod)
Jace- Son of Hades (Demigod)
Bio of 'voice'/inner charrie: Amanda- voice of her mother
Jace- voice of his father
Does Your Charrie Know About The Other: (mmhmm....) YES! ^_^
Image/description (of both charries):
Amanda-
I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do. Girl_brown

Jace-
I Can't Shake These Voices In My Head Telling Me What To Do. Purple__black_hair-1337
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down