the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Times

+2
Regret
Echo
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Medieval Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Times

Post by Echo Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

"Oh, interesting. I like passive powers better than active powers..."

I suddenly had a rather annoying poking under my sleeve. I reached in, pulled out the offending black feather, and tossed it behind me.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Will

I keep walking, glancing around as I walk into the town. My hand tightens on the sword as I every so often try to remember the places well, in case I need to escape or go back. I stumble though, after glancing back, and crash into a girl with a bird. I grab her as we fall and let her land on me, so I don't squish her.

Chivalry wasn't completely dead, I could be a gentleman....when I wanted to be.

We hit the ground and I wince at the rocks hitting my back.

"You can get up now." I state bluntly, looking up at her.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:55 pm

"Me too," I reply in a sigh, looking about. Well nothing was gonna happen standing around here. Center of town would logically have the most action, right? Usually how cities were set up. So... direction of most noise... I start walking off to exit the stables area, glancing back at the girl. "My name is Chelsea." I'm sure 'Blackbird' would be a little suspicious around these parts...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:03 pm

"Mine's Serya. Nice to meet you."

I probably could've scanned for lots of people, but I'm certain I've made it clear enough that I don't like my second power and outright refuse to use it. I couldn't think of any situation in which it would be useful or convenient.

I didn't mind wandering through this place, though. It was pretty, and the single time period feel was an interesting and refreshing break from the anachronism soup of Nera. I could get used to this.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:04 am

Kara

I wake up on soft grass. I can feel it though I can't see it due to the red piece of fabric hanging in my face. Pushing the hood back as I sit up, I realize I'm in the woods somewhere. A red cloak is laying on the ground as I glance down at the dress I'm wearing.

I grab the cloak, putting it on and flipping the hood up and begin to follow the sounds of people to a nearby town.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:28 am

"Huh."
Clyde seemed puzzled at the lack of response. Normally people flinched when he approached, or at least reacted. Maybe she was unwell. However, more importantly, the sky was starting to cloud, and Clyde knew what that meant. He had tempted fate enough already. However, those woods looked like they might hold less people. He left the bustling marketplace as people were already starting to stare and point at him.
Unlike the people looking at him, Clyde was under no illusions regarding his own appearance. He turned and shambled out of town, heading for the woods.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 am

And then Shikiro wasn't standing anymore. I didn't bother to go down with her though, taking to the air the moment I could feel her falling. It didn't take my good hearing to catch Shikiro's immediate cursing as she scrambled back to her feet.

"What the freak was that?" she snarled, barely giving me a glance as I landed back on her shoulder once again. "How 'bout you try watching your step next time."

As she spoke Shikiro began gathering up my clothing, and my glasses. Deciding she needed some help I glided down to the ground so I could hit her dress with my wings and get the dirt out of it.

"WHAT THE HELL, STERLING?!"

... alright. Maybe not helping. Giving her a little whistle I simply flew back up to her shoulder and gave the boy a curious stare.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Birde~
I watched the younge man and stood. I followed him with a slight smile. "S-Sorry..." I whispered kind of just laying low for now. "Who are you?" I asked with a slight eyebrow raise. He looked... weird to me but then again everyone looked weird to me.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Clyde turned around.
"Oh, h-hello. My n-name's Clyde. Who are you?"
He smiled in a fashion as kindly as he could manage.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Nice to meet me... How many times have I proved that statement wrong in the past? "You should stop talking," I say back at her bluntly before averting my eyes to the ground. We had gotten to a main road through the city, in front of us people passed like ants going along their highway and the drab way of living. I scan the crowd, but there isn't a whole lot I can see being so short. This was why I liked rooftops...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Serya

"Well, that's not very nice," I muttered under my breath. Then, once we'd gotten to a more crowded place, "Do you see anything? Maybe we could try the rooftops."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm

I sigh off some patience, glad we weren't the center of attention. "Shark teeth aren't accepted as human around here. Be seen, and you could just be burned alive or something stupid for it," I explain. Common sense please... "I'm really most comfortable on the roofs. There isn't any inconspicuous way up, however..." We are trying to stay unnoticed...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Serya

"Well, of course they're not human," I said, frowning. Though I made sure to keep my mouth mostly shut. Speaking in a lower voice, "I'm an eyri. What's wrong with eyri? Is that a bad thing here?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

"I've never heard of an eyri in my life. But people were pompous, religious, egotistic, superstitious freaks back in the day, so both of us would most likely be called demon or witch or sprite and then have some riot on our hands calling for blood," I murmur over, leaning on the building's side of the small walkway out to the main street. Just making sure to stay out of the way.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Serya

"Were? Back in the day? What do you mean?" I was still frowning. "And an eyri is a bird-person..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 pm

"I mean, we're in the past. I know it as in the twenty first century, but here we are in the middle ages. This might - or hell, might not - be my world, but this isn't my time," I explain some more. Could she just sort of...accept what I say without these questions...? She was not one for common sense at all. I wasn't even going to go anywhere near the bird-person whatever. Penguin had enough issues... Speaking of which, what was with bird people and having sharp teeth? Birds didn't have teeth.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Serya

"Oh, that's...weird," I concluded. I was familiar with living in a world that had medieval technology, but the world I came from had modern technology, too.

I wondered if my reaction to finding myself in the past was a little less than what it probably should've been.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Will

I sit up, brushing myself off and hopping up onto my feet. I glare down at her, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "The least you could do is say thank you."

Next time I'd let her fall.

Kara

I make my way through the streets, weaving my way in and out of the crowd. Turning to go into a small street, I find it blocked by a huge...person...and a girl.

"Um...excuse me?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Clyde

"Y-yes? C-can I help you?"
He shifts uncomfortably. Sooner or later one of these people is going to fall for the Disquiet, and then everything will go horribly, horribly wrong.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Shikiro snorted, almost reaching for her bow, but crossing her arms instead. I had a happy at that, cause shooting people isn't nice at all. I've tried telling her that but she's told me to shut up when I tell her that. Then she said someone's gonna shoot me someday cause I won't shoot them back.

I told her that's alright, at least I didn't hurt them.

"Sure," she snapped. "Thank-you for running me over and getting dust all over my dress! I'm freaking so thankful that I could barf."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:37 am

Kara

"Do you know where we are? By any chance?" I ask, looking waaaaaaayyy up at him.

Will

"I could've let you hit the ground, in fact, now I regret I didn't." I snap back at her.

Spoiled brat. Such a freakin' princess.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:38 am

Clyde frowns for a moment.
"I d-don't, sorry." He looks around a bit. "We could f-find someone to ask."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:04 pm

I whistled my agreement at that, causing Shikiro to shoot me a dirty look before focusing her attention back on the guy.

"Perhaps that would have been better," she growled. "At least then you wouldn't have touched me."

She paused for a moment, eyes flickering away from him as she once again looked over the small village thing we'd been exploring.

"Any clue where the freak this is?" she asked, changing the subject.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:02 pm

I stay silent, looking out at the crowd for anything suspicious. Any lost, confused looking people, inspection of the weird clothes they suddenly found themselves in or the sudden change of scenery and time...shortness wasn't helping....

There was a gap in the crowd though, letting the view of two arguing people - about my age. That white bird stuck out like Joker trying to blend into a classy party. The girl looked ethnic, which was attracting some strange looks from people passing by. "...I think I found some people," I say to her as the crowd closes the gap again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Serya

"Oh, cool."

I wished I were tall enough to see over the crowd...or stable enough with my psychic powers that I wouldn't have to. But it wasn't like either of those things were happening, so...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum