the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Beyond The Walls

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Beyond The Walls - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Beyond The Walls

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Klaus
The boy nodded slowly as he started to eat whatever he had on his tray. God what he hungry. He didn't seem to notice his sisters eyes on him as he ate.

Nicolette
"So, Seamus, what can you do that you arent supposed to?" Lettie looked down at her food as she spoke, trying to keep a good grip on her fork. The last thing she needed was her powers to send her through the table or something. Why was her chest so heavy right now and her stomach tied in knots? She hadn't done anything wrong, had she? Ugh. Emotions sucked, especially when you didnt understand what you were feeling half the time.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 pm

SO. o-o This has been dead for a while. And its probably my fault xD Apologies. I HAVE TIME TO REPLY NOW THOUGH. So bringin git back maybe...???

Seamus: I squirmed a bit, uncomfortable talking about why I was here, but these people seemed nice enough.... right? .... It was okay...... "I.... uhm.... I make things grow." I said simply.

Peyton: When I came to, my head was pounding and I couldnt move. My limbs were secured to the bed, again. But my legs.... my legs were okay! They hadn't.... hadn't broken them. That was a huge relief. But then I realized that maybe they were only waiting for me to wake up. That maybe they wanted me to feel it.But the room was black, and I couldn't tell if there were guards there or not. The only thing I could do now was lie here and wait, either for the pain in my head to go away or more pain to join it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Felice

Just as her eyes had adjusted, the light was gone. Had she closed her lids? Felice blinked. No. Someone had turned off the lights. What was going on?
Survival instinct kicked in. She was very vulnerable now, especially without her sight. Although somewhat pointless, she closed her eyes to concentrate on what she heard. Gentle, constant beeps from far away, rhythmic breathing ... Aha! Footsteps. Towards her. She remained as still as possible, which wasn't difficult, considering every limb was bound to the table.
Whoever was walking stopped, around her feet. The table moved ever so slightly, which meant someone had placed their hand on it. What kind of operation was this?
"I know you're awake," a husky male voice stated calmly.
Her mind rushed, but she was helpless in this situation. Her ability relied on eye contact to work, if it even would with so little practice, and it was pitch black.
"So?" she spat back.
He laughed. Felice's skin crawled.
"What do you see?"
Just before she shot back another sarcastic remark, she bit her tongue. Pride wasn't important right now. Survival was. Telling them anything was helping ... Whatever this was. Besides, she didn't want to talk to this man. His voice made her feel like hundreds of squirming worms were rushing beneath her skin. Uncomfortable.
A pregnant pause. Then, "If you do not cooperate with us right now, we will use some of our many methods to make you talk. Trust me, it's in your best interest to follow orders."
Trust him? Trust him? Felice had lost complete understanding of the concept. And he was asking her to trust him? Her mouth remained shut. She'd been put through a lot of torture. Let them throw it at her, see if it phased her determination.
"I warned you."
And with that, she heard him walk away. She knew he'd return shortly ... But with what?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Peyton: Eventually, additional pain was the result. The guards in this place did not let things go. The beating was only to be expected. Evidently, they didn't find it necessary to send me to the recovery ward, because despite the heavy-handed punishment, as soon as I stopped bleeding I was shipped off to my afternoon 'classes'. I ignored the positively venomous glare I received from the instructor for my tardiness and slipped as quietly as I could into a seat in the back, just sort of trying to become invisible.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2