the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glass walls

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Glass walls Empty Glass walls

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 am

Boys and girls have been seperated by a glass wall for as long as they can remember, neither knowing the other existed. Until now. You've stumbled upon the glass wall that runs through the great forest. Who you find and what happens is unknown. All you know is you can't hear them on the other side, and they can't hear you. They can only see you.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:(optional)

You must create one of each gender. So one boy, one girl. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Back to top Go down

Glass walls Empty Re: Glass walls

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 am

Name: Sam Foster
Apperance: Glass walls Hot_girl_black_hair_12171
Personality: She is very opinionated with a deadly temper. When she is mad, you can only tell because she becomes frighteningly silent. She has a very wild personality that loves to go for the thrill of adventure, loving to almost get caught yet get away. When she is in these moods, she is a very hardend "bad girl." She does have a kind heart though and is a sucker for sob stories.

(I'll post my guy when I get home)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Name: Liam Nightengale
Looks:http://www.google.com/imgres?q=black+hair+with+bright+green+eyes&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=556&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=zB9ZwgiAfn3iIM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2910077/laralulu&docid=qiWdZh6VrLyEaM&w=600&h=749&ei=2jJIToiRB8-9tgfYu_H0BQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=203&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=95&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0&tx=30&ty=86
Personality:(optional): He is kinda awkward with people until he gets to know them then he is loud and funny. He is sweet and caring.

Name: Sita Foster
Looks:ong pale blond hair, blue eyes with specks of gold, slim, 5'5
Personality:(optional): head strong, friendly, can be aggresive
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Yes inspired, and hi Karma Smile

I'ma be a little late, got company, just droppin in so I'll see ya'll later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Name: Dusty Martin
Looks: Glass walls 655975

This is the first time I've ever played with him so I don't know anything about him really, soooo....everything is pretty much TBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Hey Tay! Do you want to wait for more people?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:14 pm

This sounds interesting. Can I join?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm

hurray for inspiration! and yes Daughter, you can ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Name: Jason Dean
Looks: Blond hair, sharply defined jaw, brown eyes.
Personality: A little quieter but still very willing to be friendly to other people. I don't know him that well yet, hope this will help.

Name: Robyn Martin
Looks: Red hair, brown eyes. Not really sure what I think she looked like as a teenager, she's actually a main character's mother and I want to explore what she's like.
Personality: We'll see...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Sam growled as she stuck her hair up in a ponytail, stumbling over tree roots. Why had she agreed to go do archery by the great woods? She searched for the arrow, her eyes on the ground as she ran into something, knocking her flat on her back. She laid there for a minute, stunned. She looked at where she had been and couldn't see anything there. What the heck? What was this sorcery?

Dusty ran a hand through his hair as he looked at the pool table. He raised a brow and sighed giving a small shake of the head. "I don't think I'll be able to make this one." He muttered. He hit the que ball, which sent the 4, 5, and 6 balls into the pockets. "Or maybe I will," he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Sita: "Sam what is taking you so long?" I asked coming closer to her when I saw she was on the ground. I ran over, "Are you okay?"

Liam: I hate morning but I love looking at the sunrise. So weird I thought to myself while I got dressed and headed out side. I decided that today I would go far into the wood that way I could get my writing done. Before I left I grab a pencil and a notepad.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:43 pm

(I like Peter's post xD)

Jason: Nature was really nice. I walked around outside. What was I going to find today? Maybe another bug or something. Or maybe a good place to plant stuff. I'd have to poke around a little more and see.

Robyn: I didn't want to go outside, but Mom wanted to clean the house, so she kicked me out. Carrying a notebook and a pencil, I wandered around until I found a nice rock to sit on, then began scribbling out a poem.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 pm

"Ya, I just...I ran into something." Sam said, getting up cautiously and putting her hand out as she walked foreward. She jumped as she felt a smooth surface, pulling her hand back quickly. "Wh-what the?" She pressed her hand against it, then pushed on it experimentally. It didn't budge.

Dusty grinned as he walked from the bar with his winnings. You could call him a bit of a hustler. He felt a sharp pain at the base of his skull, the world going black. Two men picked him up, carrying him deep into the woods and throwing him, not noticing as he hit the glass wall and slid to the ground. They were to busy walking away and splitting the money between themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Sita: I walkied over where she was and reached out. I jumped when I felt a smooth surface. "What is that?"

Liam: I walked deeper into the woods. and saw a guy unconciouness. I ran over to him "Hey you okay?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Jason: I knelt down on the ground after a while and took a few deep breaths. There didn't seem to be a lot of people out this morning, although I thought I heard some shouting earlier. I started following the noise.

Robyn: I was stuck on what to write next. I tapped my pencil on my notebook, looking around. I'd already written a haiku about a really annoying bird, but besides that, I had run out of inspiration.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 am

Dusty groaned as he started to come around, his head bleeding slightly from where he had hit the glass wall. He blinked up at the guy and frowned slightly. "Who are you?"

"I...I don't know," Sam said as she continued to feel the wall, blinking incredulously. "Did you know this was here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 am

Tori walked outside, wondering what to do. Everyone seemed too busy to do anything with her. Hmm. What can I do? she wondered. She looked at the forest and shrugged. "What the heck." She walked past the tree line and continued into the forest.

Darren jogged around, like he did everyday. He hated being stuck at home all day and he needed something to keep him active. He then thought that he didn't go running through all terrain yet and ran into the forest.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Sita: "No, I don't think we ever went this far into the woods." I said feeling the smooth surface agin. "I wonder how far it goes." I started moving down the glass into the forest.

Liam: "I'm liam, I think we live close by each other." I say looking at his head. "Oh man your bleeding you need...." I stopped when I touched the glass. "What is this?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

"Oi! Don't do that!" Sam followed after Sita. "You don't know where this leads! It's probably some witchcraft. Come on, let's get out of here."

Dusty blinked a few times, looking at the guy. Liam. Huh. He watched him pretend to mime something, then let his head drop back to the ground. It was pounding and he didn't feel in the mood to mess with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Sita: I really wanted to se but I nodded and followed Sam. "Maybe your mom will know?"

Liam: I kept touching the glass wondering what the hell it was doing here. Have I ever been this far into the woods. The answer no so that is why I never seen it. I saw lay on the ground," whoa we need to get you help," I grabed him by the arm and lifted him up.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:31 pm

(How should I get my characters talking to you guys'? I'm not good at internal dialogue xD)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 pm

(have them run into one of the characters)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

"Maybe," Sam said with a small shrug. Her mother was head matriarch so it was a possibility she'd know. But Sam hated going to see her mom. It was always....awkward for her. And frustrating.

Dusty groaned as his body left the ground, aches and pains shooting through him. He blinked a few times, his vision blurring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 am

Sita: "Sorry sam i know you and your mother arn't really great with each other. If you want i could ask her? " I say trying to help/ I know her and her mother don't see eye to eye.

Liam: Oh man he is hurt bad. "Can you walk at all?" I ask. The only answer was a groan. I will take that as a no. I am not sure if i can carry him all the way there. "Help," I yelled.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next