the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who do you think you are?

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 2 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:42 pm

(Yes, my character did say something about cheese in his pants. I thought it would be funny.)

Mikey: I looked around the classroom as more people started to come in. I then stared outside the window, wondering what I was going to do when I got out of here.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 2 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Courtney: Clad... interesting. "I'm Courtney. How long've you been here?" I turned to face him fully, making my eyes sparkle.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Name: Serene Thorn
Species: Dark Witch (can control all "dark" elements)
Apperance:Just who do you think you are? - Page 2 Pink-cocktail-dress

Name: Damien Hells
Species: Manipulator (can control the weak minded)
Apperance: Just who do you think you are? - Page 2 Top_list_people_magazines_hottest_man_alive
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm

((how may I jump in?))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Kaci studied the boy looking out the window, her intrest in him spiking for some reason. "Are you new here?" she asked softly, not recognizing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 pm

AHHH ANONYMOUS THAT'S UM.... RYAN REYNOLDS!!!!! AHH i LOVED HIM IN THE PROPOSAL!!!!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Mikey: I saw someone and they had asked me if I was new here. "Uh, yeah. . ."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Well, we're all in Spanish class now, so you can have your characters walk in? lol

Clad studied her, noticing the sparkle in her eyes. "This is my third year. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Serene - I walked through the halls of my new school. I felt darkness in the place, a darkness that called to me loud and clear. I sighed.

Damien - I walked out of my dorm room wondering where I should go.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm

(How do you guys post the pictures? I can't figure it out. . .)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Courtney: Oooh. SO he was my age... "Isn't that funny?" I asked, laughing. "Me too."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Kaci nodded, biting her lip. "Well, good luck here. The teachers can be hell." She turned back around in her seat, losing her nerve to talk to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Mikey: Well, that was weird.

Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Clad broke a smile, easily picking up on her flirtatious nature. "Very funny," he muttered. "So where you from, Courtney?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Serene - I walk into a class, late...

Damien - I follow a girl into a class room. I guess we are late.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Courtney: "New York. City girl." The words 'crazy' and 'rebellious' were implied. "You?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Mikey: I was reviewing my previous Spanish knowledge in my head. For one thing, I could not forget the preterite tense. Yo compré los pantalones. Ugh, I hated the preterite tense.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Serene - I sat down behind someone ((MIKEY)) and smiled as I passed. ¿Quizá un nuevo amigo?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm

"England," Clad replied, letting the accent that he worked so hard to make disappear seep into his voice.

Rosemary's eyes snapped up to the two people who walked in late. Her gaze settled on the guy. "Cute," she muttered, sitting up straighter. Something started tugging at the edge of him mind then. She looked over at the girl, feeling something...different about her. Dark? Power? She shook her head, dismissing the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Mikey: I heard a spanish phrase, instantly getting my brain into spanish mode. "Sí. . .or well. Only if you aren't going to make fun of my crappy español."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Kaci tapped her pencile on her desk, waiting for class to start. Every year, she had hopes for some miricale to happen. For someone to at least mutter a word to her. But every year turned out the same. She was the loner, the girl-in-the-corner. She sighed and turned to Clad to say something, but noticed that he was talking to another girl. Great. Just Great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Courtney: DOUBLE OOH! BRITISH BOY!!! "That's cool! What's it like back there?" I leaned in, resting my elbows on the metal bar that connected the chair to the desk.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Karma: Ugh, the girl flirting with Clad was such a ditz ((Can we pretend Karma and Clad know each other? They don't have to be friends - just know each other)). How cliche was it to fall for a British accent? I didn't look over at them, though, knowing I'd gag if I saw the girl batting her eyelashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Clad shrugged, thinking of home. "It can be beautiful at times," he told her. "But others, I wish I were someplace else." He made a face, thinking of the snow storm before he moved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Haha, sure, Inspired, they can know eachother. But then she'd probably know Kaci too...Because as I said, Clad rarely lets her out of his sight. *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum