the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who do you think you are?

4 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 10 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Karma: "So? Is that a big deal or something?" I said dryly.

Back to top Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 10 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:41 pm

"Well, since she was my sister back then, yeah, it kind of is." He looked up at the clock on the wall. "We're late," he muttered, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He turned on his heel and started towards the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Karma: "Sister?" I repeated to myself. What? Well, it looked like we were done talking...I turned confusedly and went to my next class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Clad made his way to the gym, running everything through his mind. He hadn't even told her half of it...sighing, he found Kaci and talked to her a little bit before the coach had them playing dodgeball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Hmm. Should we skip to another part?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Surez. Want to go to after school or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 pm

K, but can you start? I have...startaphoboa xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:05 pm

be right back. Gotta make supper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:05 pm

kk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Clad walked outside of the school building, Kaci at his side. They walked over to the benches and sat down, waiting for their ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Karma: I grabbed my stuff out of my locker, and walked out to the parking lot, passing Clad and Kaci on my way out. I paused, wondering whether I should say something or not. I was thinking not, but I had paused too long and knew it would be weird now if I didn't. "Uh, how was P.E. guys?" I asked weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Clad looked up at Karma, his eyes flashing with surprise. He hadn't expected her to talk to him at all. When he didn't say anything, Kaci came to his rescue.
"Same as last year." She made a face. "Boring and useless."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Karma: I forced a laugh, which I had come to be quite good at. When I looked at Kaci I didn't just see Kaci anymore. I saw the merciless Carlene (was that her name? I'll edit if not, hehe), bent on sucking Clad's blood. It was the most disturbing picture of my life. "I can deal with most of the gym stuff - I just can't stand the aerobics crap."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Yeah, that's her name. Lol

Kaci laughed. "See, the aerobics I can handle." Clad's eyes were still on Karma, trying to figure out why she was still talking to them...why wasn't she running away screaming like others had done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:35 pm

xD

Karma: I saw the way Clad was looking at me, as if I were crazy. Well that was a 'GO AWAY' sign if I had ever saw one. I frowned at him, didn't he want to talk to me? Was I that bad that he didn't want to be friends? I plastered the smile back on, though. I hitched up my backpack, and waved over my shoulder as I walked away. "See you guys tomorrow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Clad saw the look that went across Karma's face before she walked away. He turned towards Kaci and told her that he'd be right back. Hoisting his backpack on his shoulder, he followed after Karma, calling her name. "Why you leaving so soon?" he muttered, studying her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Karma: I looked over my shoulder "I got the feeling you didn't want to talk to me... from the way you were glaring at me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Clad laughed softly. "How could I not want to talk to you? You're the first soul I've told about...Kaci and I since..." he grimmaced. "Well, you know," he muttered, refering to the memory that she had dug up. "I was just trying to figure out why you're not running in the opposite direction."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Karma: I hesitated, not sure myself. I shrugged with a slight smile "You didn't bite me." If he hadn't bitten me so far, then I wanted to keep it that way. If staying was the way to do that, then so be it. I would't run away if staying in place could save my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Clad ran his fingers through his hair. "You're afraid of me," he muttered, studying her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Karma: I nodded slowly, he didn't seem too happy about that. But earlier he had seemed to like the fact that he could feel all-powerful. Hmm. I laughed shortly "I'd prefer to keep my blood inside my body, yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Clad chuckled without humor. "I'm not going to bite you, Karma," he muttered. "And about earlier...?" He looked over at her, regrett boiling in his belly. "I lost controll...I really am sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Karma: I nodded, not really specifying whether I was accepting his apology or not. I was still replaying those few minutes in my head, scaring myself just as much each time. "Good to know you won't bite me. Maybe I won't have to switch lab partners after all?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Clad smiled softly. "Maybe not," he muttered. He was looked out over the schoolyard, him mind reeling. "You can run if you want," he told her, his voice barely above a whisper. "I won't stop you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Karma: Why didn't I blurt 'okay' and run? I stayed rooted to the spot, just staring at Clad for a few moments. Then I shook my head with a smile. "I don't run from my friends, Clad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum