the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heidlys

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heidlys - Page 2 Empty Re: Heidlys

Post by Bells Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Dante

I raised a brow, opening my eyes and watching as she hit the floor . Within a second Shilo had scrambled forward to help her up. I hadn't even noticed the goody-two-shoes was in the room.
"And if you were half way smart," I mused. "You would't be dragging your drugged up ass out here just to fall."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Kira

She just sat there, looking at the ground, her hands clenched. "Well, I never claimed to be smart. Just hadta get out of my room. Hadta get out." When Shilo came to help, she didn't push her away or even send a nasty look. Instead she allowed her to help Kira out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Dante

Interestingly enough, Shilo, instead of being pushed away, helped Kira up and to a chair. Sitting up just a little, braced the ends of my elbows on my knees, and settled my chin in my hands.
"Hadta?" I mimicked. "Yet you don't understand why I refuse to just sit here, and instead try to find a way out. You don't make sense."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:03 pm

kira

"I understand trying to find a way out. You are just fuckin' stupid. Don't get caught." Kira rubbed her knees and looked over at him. "Gettin' put into solitary ain't helpin' you all that much." She nodded once over at Shilo, a mild thanks for helping her back up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Dante

I shrugged, watching as Shilo took a seat not far away from Kira.
"Well, it's not like it hurts either. I mean, I've caught your attention pretty well, haven't I?" I asked, grinning. "I mean, you're spending this time telling me how stupid I am."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 pm

kira

"There are just better ways to go about trying to get out of here." She paused and looked at Shilo. "Has anyone ever actually gotten out?" Kira didn't know why she was paying this kid attention. He didn't mean anything to her and he was annoying. He would eventually ruin her chances of getting out of here. Yet here she was, holding a conversation with him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Shilo

I hesitated, glancing between the two of them. As I did, Dante's expression actually held curiosity rather than it's normal annoyed expression.
"Once... two people disappeared without warning," I said slowly. "They were healthy, and even though abilities had developed, they hadn't been drugged. They just... disappeared. I was only ten at the time, so I can't remember much about it, but I do remember we were confined to our rooms for days afterwards."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Kira

Now that peaked Kira's interest. She forced herself to sit up straight and looked at Shilo. "So it is possible. I'll be damned." A rare smile pulled at her lips and she looked over at Dante, her eyes full of pure mischief. "Maybe we shouldn't talk about this is such a public setting." The last thing kira actually wanted was to be drugged in solitary.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Shilo

I hesitated once again, and simply watched as Dante got up from the couch. With a lazy yawn, he stretched his hands above his head before dropping them by his sides and giving a small nod.
"I'll agree with that, while I don't really mind solitary, I wouldn't like to end up there before I hear a bit more about this."
Biting my lip, I glanced between the two of them before giving a reluctant nod.
"My room could work," I said slowly. "I've been here long enough that they don't worry about me anymore. I don't think I've even had anyone looking in on me at night for the past few months. They'd never think that if you're in there you'd be plotting something."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:31 pm

kira

"You got any food there? I'm starved." She stood slowly, weary of her footing at first. Falling wasn't exactly an enjoyable past time and she had already caused herself a few choice bruises on her knees.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Shilo

I frowned for a moment, thinking it over. I had been eating my rations regularly, but they did sometimes give something extra as when you didn't cause trouble. I was pretty certain that I had a few packaged items stored under my cot.
"I think I do," I told her, standing as she did. "Do you need help to my room?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Kira

"Sweet." She took a few steps and made it over to the wall. "I'll be fine. If you are worried about my inability to function, you could always convince Mr. Solitary to gimme a piggy back ride or somethin'." She kept her hand against the wall and looked back at them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Shilo

With her words I turned my attention to Dante who immediately returned my hopeful expression with a scowl.

"Do you really think that I would do that?" he demanded.

I hesitated, rather certain that I knew the correct answer to that was a no. After all, he had never shown any indication to being helpful before. Just as I was about to open my mouth to voice this honest opinion, though, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. His cheeks had turned slightly red as a thought crossed his mind, but he also still had a sour expression on his face.

"Guess it can't be helped, though," he muttered. "Come on, girlie, I'll give you a ride. Just be careful how you grab onto me. I'd rather not have some girl crap pressed up against my back."

Ah... so that's why his face was red.

Wait, I thought as something occurred to me. It couldn't be that the idea made him... nervous?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Kira

She couldn't help but grin at his reaction. "I'll try my best to not smother you." A soft chuckle left her and she pushed away from the wall. She made her way over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and somewhat gracefully and wrapped her legs around his midsection, not even waiting for him to bend down to make it easier for her.
Her weight would be hard to place. She managed to be both under weight yet normally weighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Shilo

I watched as the slight red tint to his cheeks turned to an unmistakable shade of red. Ducking turning his face away from me, Dante started towards the door with a quick pace.

"Are you going to show the way or not?" he grumbled, pausing at the doorway.

"Oh, sorry!" I replied, quickly making my way over and holding the door for him. As soon as he was through it, I started down the hall, letting the door swing shut behind me. "It's not that far."

"I know that," Dante muttered.

A few minutes later we'd made it to my room, and I held the door open for him once again. Traveling the halls was much quicker when I didn't have to slow down to Kira's pace. It also helped that Dante seemed to want to put her down as soon as possible. As if proving my point, the moment he was through the door he stalked over to my bed and leaned backwards.

"Off. Now."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Kira

"Thanks for the ride, kiddo. We should do it again sometime." She smirked and kissed his cheek before letting go and letting herself fall back to the bed. She could tell that carrying her had made him uncomfortable. And she would tease him about that while she could. The walk wasn't that bad. It felt nice to not have to exert tons of energy and just rest. She placed her cheek against his shoulder as he walked and let her eyes close during the journey. Now she lay on the bed, a large smirk filling her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Shilo

When Kira spoke, I watched as Dante slowly turned a very bright shade of red. Before I could say something, however, he turned away from the two of us, grumbling under his breath. Then he simply crossed the room and sat on the floor where the corner of the wall met the now closed door.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," he muttered under his breath, still refusing to look at the two of us.

Okay, who knew that Dante had a cute side? This was kinda adorable. I covered my mouth with my hands to try and hide from him as I started laughing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Kira

"Careful what you say. A girl gets lonely in a place like this. I might take you up on that." so maybe kira shouldn't be allowed around other people. At all.

She closed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

"Uh....Shilo....are you aware that there is someone on your ceiling?" A blonde boy looked down at her. Evan was his name?

"Uh, hi there. I'm stuck."

~~
Name: Evan
Personality(optional):
How long they've been here: just a few months. just got his powers.
Powers: telekenetics
Bio(optional):
Appearance : Sandy blonde hair and big blue eyes. He has sun kissed skin and lean muscles. He wears navy blue t-shirts and dark grey jeans. Has a handsom look to him, and always has a goofy grin on his face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Shilo

Turning my attention from the now extremely red Dante, I looked towards the ceiling. It only took me a moment to pull the boy's name to the front of my mind. As soon as I had, I offered him a bright smile and held up hand up towards the ceiling, hoping he'd be able to reach it.

"Do you know how you ended up stuck up there?" I asked, then realized I better introduce him. Still keeping my hand up, I glanced towards the other two. "This is Evan, he's been here for just a little less time than Dante."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Evan

"Weird stuff was happening. I came to ask you and then I ended up on the ceiling." The black haired girl, at least he thought it was a girl, chuckled. "What's your name?"

"None of your fucking business." She replied harshly. He winced at her tone. He completely missed the fact that she was trying to help him down.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Shilo

I hesitated for a moment before leaving my hand up for him. He probably just didn't see it.

"She's Kira," I told him. "Don't mind her additude, she tends to be a little snippy sometimes." I gave Kira an apologetic smile as I spoke to let her know I didn't mean any harm. "And the boy in the corner is Dante. Here, I'll help you down."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Evan

"Nice to meet you guys! Ooh, help." He reached down and took her arm, using her help to get his feet back on the ground. When he Lander, he ended up really close to Shilo. Like almost chest to chest close. "Oh, sorry!" A blush rose to his cheeks and he took a step back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Shilo

I smiled at him, ignoring the fact that he turned red. After all, it wasn't like I wasn't used to being held onto by people and such. I made it my job to take care of all of those around here, and I honestly had been leaned on, clung to, hugged, pulled around, and had to try to carry more people than I could count.
"It's fine," I told him. "Are you steady now?"
Dante, I noted, ignored the greeting and just continued to mope in his corner. Apparently he didn't feel like being social after showing the soft side of him as he had.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Evan

"I think so. Thanks, Shilo. You are a life saver!" He beamed at her, the goofy grin filling his face. The dark haired girl seemed to scoff at him.

"Don't mind me. Just noticing you. Not important or anything." Her voice held some playfulness to it, maybe. At least, Evan hoped she was joking or teasing, but he couldn't really tell. She seemed to resonate this cold aura around her, speaking with a gruff and monotoned voice.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Shilo

"No problem," I replied, continuing to smile at him as I dismissed Kira's comment. "Now, you can stick around if you'd like, but we were just about to hold a pretty serious conversation. It's one that could get you in trouble if we're found out. So, if you want to stay safe, you should probably head back to your room."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum