the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay or European?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gay or European?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay or European?

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:34 am

Cricket:

"..No, is it common around 'ere? ..I've never actually seen any type o' bear at all t' be honest, we don't get those around Luna but I've 'eard th' name before. I assume it's some sort o' animal, can't be sure."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:38 am

Eddie: 

"Its a food... I think we still have them downstairs from halloween, but I'm not sure... you wanna come see?" I asked him, dropping the pair of pants I was gonna fling at the now half buried bedroom door. ...I should have thought about how we were getting out of here before I started throwing things.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 am

Cricket:

"..Ah, it's a food that is not an animal? ..Why's it called a bear?" I followed as he tried to sort out a path out of the room.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Eddie:

"Its shaped like a bear so its called a bear, its a candy. Like... sugar." I explained, heading through the hallway and towards the stairs.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Cricket:

My face split into a delighted grin at the word 'candy'. "Ah, candy!" I understood candy. Or rather, I'd heard about it and tasted it a few wonderful times, and it was the most delicious gift to humanity I'd ever had the pleasure of tasting, especially chocolate.
...I hoped gummy bears were made of chocolate, but I wasn't quite sure how the word 'gummy' fit the description. "Oi my my, mate, you honestly 'ave candy?" That I could honestly eat a bit of?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:33 am

Eddie:

"Yeah, I have candy, you sound like, super surprised or something." I wondered what kinda place Luna was if he didn't have candy on a regular basis, like... you could buy it for two bucks at the store if you wanted it. I went down the stairs and hoped my mom wasn't around to pester me.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Cricket:

"Aye? I suppose that's because I am, I don't get candy all that often. It's th' most glorious thing, honestly, better than any other food in th' world, candy. Especially chocolate, you 'ad chocolate?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Eddie:

I laughed, thinking he was kidding. "...Who hasn't had chocolate?" I asked him, finding that the downstairs was currently empty. Mom was probably out shopping or something. That was a relief. I headed over towards the kitchen, through the living room. Our house was okay, like furniture and stuff, but it was a townhouse so it was kinda narrow in some places. It was okay since it was just the two of us though.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Cricket:

"Th' ones who aren't lucky!" I said, bounding after him, wondering how wonderful a place such as this must be if everyone here had tasted chocolate. "I swear, th' second I first tried chocolate my life became complete. I don't 'ave anything else t' live for except th' possiblity of future chocolate. Nothing."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Eddie:

I had to wonder what kinda place Luna really was if nobody really had chocolate, like... that was such an important part of so many other candies. "That sounds like a very sad existence really... Uhhh... lets see hold on..." I said and went into our sweets cupboard. It had a lot of things that weren't exactly candy in them but that were, you know, pretty sweet. Like some baking supplies. ...and there, behind the sugar cubes... gummibears. "Aha!" I said, and pulled out the half empty bag, plopping it on the counter.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Cricket:

"Terrible sad, except when there's chocolate," I said, and stared at the colorful assortment of tiny bear-shaped things that now sat on the counter before me in such strange sugary-looking wonder. "...They're so pretty.."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Eddie:

"These are gummi bears." I said matter of factly, with a bit of a smile on my face at his awe. "You can have some if you want, they're chewy." I explained, unwrapping the rubberband that was holding the bag closed.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Cricket:

I raised an eyebrow at the things, and then carefully reached in and plucked one out of the bag. ...It was soft and squishy but not slimy, and a small bit see-through, like a squishy piece of bear-shaped stained glass, or a fish egg. And I was going to eat this thing. This was bound to be an adventure.

I popped it in my mouth.

It was indeed very sweet and squishy and chewy. I had a rainbow in my mouth. A sugar rainbow with an adorable bear face. "..That's.. that's." I took another. "Huh, that's not 'alf bad. Gummi bears, aye? I apparently like gummi bears, I feel like I'm tasting colors."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Eddie:

"You can have the whole bag if you want, my mom ate all the red ones out and I like sour patch kids better anyway." I offered him, if he didn't normally have chocolate he deserved some sugary goodness in his life.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Cricket:

I paused my chewing to just look at him in a 'are you serious you would simply give away a bag of candy is this how things are done where you are from or are you being stupidly kind I do enjoy these rainbow bears though' sort of way. "...You're serious?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Eddie:

"Yeah, I can always go buy more at the store or the 7-11 if I want, but if you don't have em around where you live, you should just have them." I said sincerely. It was like 3 dollars or something, not like I was giving him a kidney or anything.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Cricket:

...My skepticism slowly turned into a grin. "..A'right..." I slid the bag off the counter and into my arms. "Thanks mate, I appreciate it, honestly. I'll 'ave t' keep these safe." Make a stash.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Eddie:

"No problem, just don't eat like, the whole bag at once or you might get a stomach ache and throw up... I did that one halloween once..." It had been the best and worst halloween of my life.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Cricket:

"Aye nah, mate, I'm making these things last. There's going t' be a gummi bear stash somewhere in th' Bell Tower that will remain secret at all costs, it'll be genius. I'll be like.. one o' those pirate stories, except with gummi bears and I won't be idiotic enough t' die before eating them all."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Eddie:

"oh my god, really? Dude you know I will just buy you more if you need that right? I don't mind, they're not like super expensive or anything." I told him, hoping he didnt try to make those last for the rest of his life. They'd get really gross then.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Cricket:

"Nah, nah, I'm completely fine you've been wonderfully generous a'ready-- I mean it's not as if I would protest if you got me more but it's not necessary, look at this bag! This'll last a good while, aye? I can eat my way through th' rainbow five times over, it's an entire bag o' colorful gummi squishy sugar bears for 'ell's sake!" I grinned at the colorful prize. "Thanks friend, honestly, this is quite lovely, I mean.. 'ell, I'd give you something back but I don't 'ave anything."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Eddie:

I smiled. " Nah you don't owe me anything, don't worry about it. I might have to get you another bag though so you can try the red ones." I told him. It wasn't quite fair that my mom had eaten all of those without telling me the red ones were the best.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Cricket:

"Whatever you'd like, mate, if it's honestly that important t' you that I should try th' red ones I suppose I really should try t' red ones. But honestly this is just fine, more than just fine." I ate another one. It was so strange and so wonderful.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Eddie:

" The red ones are the best. Like... unparalleled goodness." I promised him. I looked around in the cupboard for anything else good and just ended up getting out the sugar cubes to have some of those. Sugar cubes were amazing.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum