the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head

Go down

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head Empty This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head

Post by seerofrage Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm kinda just sticking this as an introduction and as I make (or remember) characters I'll put them on here. So this this will get bigger as time goes on.

Sofar My list is:

Like a Star @ heaven Axlynn Rybonn
Like a Star @ heaven Vironia Scathan

Last edited by seerofrage on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
seerofrage
seerofrage

http://insanityrunsinthe-family.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head Empty Axlynn Rybonn

Post by seerofrage Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:20 pm

This is a character that I'm role playing with right now
She is an OC based off The Dramatical Murder universe mostly because I'm so attracted to Noiz

Name: Axlynn Rybonn

Birthday May 20th
Sign: Taurus
Species: Human

Heigh: 5 foot 5 inches
Hair: Naturally blonde, but right now has her hair blue with green dip dye on one side. Half of her hair kept down and reaches her mid-back, the other side is braided into corn rows and pined back
Eyes: still working this out pretty sure I'm going with teal, and that she died her hair to match her eyes
Piercings/tattoos: No tattoos yet, but she has a tongue ring, spider bites, belly button ring, and pierced nips, along with multiple earrings
Allmate: A black cat named Seven and a snaked named Rose she uses purely for work
Clothing style: Her usual style is short skirt and crop tops, but She wears a tight one piece uniform for her work.
Occupation: Shes a runner for the different gangs (If you don't know what a runner is I recommend the game mirrors edge its super cool)
picture:
Relationships: She's pretty close to many of the gang leaders, because she is a neutral party that the gangs can trust, and She likes to hang around Koujakus shop and help with girls hair when there are a lot of customers

~More info as I think of it but those are the basics~
~I can you her for any futuristic roleplay honestly she just came from the idea of dmmd~
seerofrage
seerofrage

Back to top Go down

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head Empty Vironia Scathan

Post by seerofrage Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:52 pm

This is a fantasy Character that is really old and has been rebooted

Name: Vironia "Vira" Scathan

Birthday: March 5th
Sign: Aries
Species: Mirror Demon

Height: 5 foot 1 inch
Hair: Short black hair parted straight down the middle
Eyes: deep red slitted eyes
Fashion: Likes to wear simple black/red shirts and tank tops, wearing her symbol (a heart with an x through it), and is almost always wearing a plaid skirt and tall black combat boots
picture:
Personality: Tries to come off as pompous and snobby, but in reality is kind of sweet and funny. She has an intense dislike of vain people, and uses her title as a vanity demon to torment vain people.
Powers: As a Mirror demon, she has the power to manipulate mirrors into portals and travel, she also had the normal demon powers you know stealing souls, sucking the life out of people boring stuff like that

Last edited by seerofrage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed picture)
seerofrage
seerofrage

Back to top Go down

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head Empty Cameron Doppelt

Post by seerofrage Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:23 pm

so this is an elemental Character...

Name: Cameron Doppelt
Species: Human
Gender: Gender Fluid (basically I'll just say at the start of the roleplay)
appearance:
Powers: Has the power to control both ice and fire, although they are not ever good at either one, and constantly have to look back at their spell book to control it.

~there will be more later I literally just made them I can't even come up with a name fff~
seerofrage
seerofrage

Back to top Go down

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head Empty Katara Kyle

Post by seerofrage Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:44 pm

This is a Dc universe character. Mainly used for teen titans or Young Justice, but it honestly doesn't matter either way.

Name: Katara Kyle
Nicknames: Kat
Rouge alter ego name: Kitty
Age: 17 (depends on the age we want everyone else to be honest)
Species: Meta human/feline shape shifter
Powers: Shape shifter, but can only shape shift between human and feline.
appearance:
*the hidden eye under her bangs is yellow (her neko design was based after a cat I have)

Background: Genetic experiment raised in a laboratory, she was kidnapped by Catwoman, who thought she was a cat. It wasn't until days later that she discovered that the cat she had brought home was actually a little girl. When she did find out; however, she adopted her as her own daughter, and has done her best to raise her.

In later/older versions of her, she falls during a mission/mark and ends up with her left arm crushed under rubble. She has to get the arm amputated at the shoulder blade, and later the Wayne Corporation makes her a high tech prosthetic.

Personality: She has a very strong personality, despite being self conscious about her appearance. Shes very skeptical of relationships, having been raised with the complex sexual relationship that is Selena and Bruce.
She tends to try and use feminine wiles to manipulate others, and (being raised by a jewel theif) tends to be a klepto. She has a heart of gold though, and is extremely loyal to her close friends, and to the bat family. SHes actually pretty incapable of being a real "Villian" because she doesn't like to really upset other people, and tends to have 'robin hood' morals.
seerofrage
seerofrage

Back to top Go down

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head Empty Alysfinn and Lellianna

Post by seerofrage Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:50 pm

Name: Alysfinn
Species: Wood ELf
Appearance:
*normally pulls her hair into a braid, and has a large streak of grey/white hair
Powers/Skills: Magik practicer, specializes in potions and poisons. Uses a bow and arrow for hunting.
Alignment: Very neutral, a protector of the forest, doesn't often get involved in other peoples problems
~~~~

Name: Lellianna
Nickname: Leli
Species: Tiefling
appearance:
*horns start at forhead and slowly turn red from her skintone.
Shes actually very pale for a Tiefling and gets sunburned easily
Powers/Skills: She is a bard, and specializes in the folk harp, lute, and vocals.
Alignment: Very naive, has no knowledge of the world except through books, so shes a neutral out of ignorance
Background: Trained to be the kings bard, but was not accepted so her parents disowned her and kicked her out. Now she must find her own path and reason to live.
seerofrage
seerofrage

Back to top Go down

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head Empty Adabelle Rogers

Post by seerofrage Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:21 am

shes a basic DC character, and who I will use for my gotham academy rp, although for GA her background and looks are slightly different.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Name: Adabelle Rogers
Nickname: Ada
Age: (I change her age depending on the rp) Normal rp: 20 GA: 16
Species: Meta Human
Height: 5'8"

Powers: Manipulates energy. Mostly sticks to electrical energy. has very little control over her powers in the beginning and is terrified to hurt other people.

Hair: When she first becomes a part of the Wayne household (and in Gotham academy) She has long white hair. When she first takes up the crime fighting deal, she cuts her hair into a asymmetrical bob. When she becomes an outlaw, she shaves the shorter half of the bob.
Eyes: Yellow/gold. When she uses her powers her entire eye will turn yellow (like starfires green eyes)

appearance :

Fashion: wears white and yellow a lot (its he suit). Likes gold jewelry. in GA she takes her uniform pretty seriously. She loves oversized shirts so much.

Personality: She starts out very shy, but as she gets a handle on her powers she gains more confidence. Shes sarcastic and excitable, and has a bit of a morbid streak.
IDK about GA yet, except that shes pretty shy to the average person and swoons over red robin a lot.

Background:
Spoiler:
-General roleplay: When Bruce takes her in, he gets Tim to help calm her down. she quickly finds out about their night job, because Batman wants to help her get a grip on her powers so she is no longer a danger to herself and others. She agrees to the training thanks to Tim, and later joins young justice/the teen titans under the name Atomiia.

As she becomes more confident in her abilities, her morals become more blurred, and she becomes less worried about hurting her enemies. Her mentors becomes Starfire, who brings her moral level to a deeper low.

In later roleplays, shes kicked off of her team and joins with the Red hood and the Outlaws under the name absolute zero

-Gotham Academy Roleplay: When Bruce takes her in, Red hood doesn't tell him about her meta human abilities.Bruce quickly puts her on the Wayne scholarship to Gotham academy. Shes a new student, and has to play catch up while protecting the school from herself.
seerofrage
seerofrage

Back to top Go down

This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head Empty Re: This list is so much shorter than my actual list of OCs because they all ran away and hid somewhere in my head

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum