the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells) Empty Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells)

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:37 pm

For as long as the townspeople can remember, there have been rumors of mysterious creatures living in the large, unexplored forest boarding the town, Aurora. The forest might have been mapped out at some point, but no one dared even step the treeline anymore. Most people who did came back with stories of monsters from legends.

The answer to these disappearances is simple. They saw the wolves. The two werewolf packs that have lived in that forest for centuries with specifically marked territorial boarders. The two packs have been in disagreement for even longer than the rumors surrounding the forest have been spreading. So long that neither side can really remember why the argument started. They just know that moving away isn't an option to solve this rivalry, that would mean admitting defeat to the other side. Instead they patrol their territory, waiting for the day that they catch someone from the other side stepping over, giving them reason to strike.

Both sides are lead by an alpha, although this tends to be a inherited position when the alpha has a male child. If female, it has become tradition that the next alpha is chosen for their strength and leadership, and wed to the female child. This is the way it has always been.

There are simple rules that both sides abide.
The members of the rival pack are enemies, no exceptions.
The princesses are to always be protected.
Interacting with the human world is prohibited beyond schooling on some occasions.
The alpha is to always be obeyed.
Anyone found aiding, or even interacting with the rival pack on friendly terms is a traitor. Traitors are punished.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells) Empty Re: Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells)

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:07 pm

I was kinda thinking for my royal person thing: maybe a gender fluid person. To mix things up a bit. Would that be ok? also how many characters do you want us to have?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells) Empty Re: Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells)

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:28 pm

That'd be fine, but your royal probably shouldn't expect that to be very accepted when it comes to that... the wolves are pretty old fashioned. Also, you can have as many as you wish as long as you have your royal and some people in your pack. Make them as you need them if need be. You have an entire pack to draw from and if it comes up later we could make one from each other's pack to help with plot, but atm it'd be like this. Also, unless you want to come up with one, charrie sheets aren't needed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Vivian bit her lip, her fingers twisting her skirt around them in small, hesitant motions. Her dark blue eyes easily picked up the rustle of leaves in the distance. It was all too easy to remember the fact that they were only maybe a dozen feet from the territory boarder. Not only that, they were far, far too close to the treeline. If something happened, would they be able to fight? What if a human saw?

"Lena," she hissed. "Lena-"

"Shut up, Vivi," Lena replied, rolling her eyes. "Look, I'm just picking up something a friend..."

Vivian's eyes widened as she caught sight of what her sister had emerged from the bushes holding.

"Lena, that's... Dad's gonna kill you!"

Lena simply rolled her eyes once again, cradling the bottle to her chest.

"Nah, worse thing he would do is lock me up for a few nights. Supposed to be getting married soon, remember? He can't get rid of something so valuable. Which is why it was my job to pick up the stuff for the party."

"I'm-"

"Not telling," Lena cut in. "Otherwise I'll tell him about that phone you've got stashed under your bed."

Vivian blanched and quit talking, knowing better than to say anything else on the matter.

"Look... let's just get going. It's creepy being this close! What if one of them sees us!"

"What are they going to do?" Lena demanded. "Cross the line to argue with us? Please. We're on our side... I think."

"You think?!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:05 pm

“C’mon! They are on our side. Let’s get them.” Faith snarled, hiding high in the tree branches. Roy crouched, covered by the leaves in a nearby tree and shook his head slowly, listening to the conversation below.

So the little princess was about to get married? That was news to him. As soon as they realized that they might not be on their own side, Roy jumped down from his branch, blocking them from crossing back over the line. Other members of his clan had places in the trees, ready to jump down if needed.

“Well, what do we have here?” He asked, hands in his pockets. “Someone seems to be on the wrong side of the territorial line, and it isn't me my friends.”
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Vivian clamped her hands over her mouth to keep from shrieking in surprise. Her sister, however, scowled, eyes darting around to pick up on the presences she hadn't noticed before. How had so many appeared without her noticing?

"Right," she scoffed, tightening her grip around the bottle she held. "That's bullshit. I know exactly where the line is, and I haven't crossed it."

"Lena..."

"Shh, Vivi," she scolded under her breath, moving so that she was between her sister and the opposing wolf. The hand that wasn't on her bottle moved to the outside of her tank-top, feeling the spot where her pendant marking who she was laid beneath the tank.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Roy glanced between the two girls.

"Well you obviously don't." He laughed, looking around. "Hey, guys, why don't you come on down and meet these two lovely girls. I believe one of them is the princess if we heard correctly."

Faith jumped down next to Roy, arms crossed over her chest. "Hello ladies." She greeted them, smirking. Others jumped down around them, and soon they had both of the girls encircled and surrounded.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 pm

"Hello, and really, princess?" Lena mocked, putting on her most disbelieving face. Meanwhile she was taking careful notice of how many wolves had appeared. "How the hell did you come to that conclusion?"

Vivian spun around when the others appeared, pressing herself against her sister's back with wide, frightened eyes. Feeling how hard Vivian was shaking, Lena almost hesitated, covering it up with a scowl.

"You're dead wrong for your information. Now, if you don't mind. We were just leaving. Move."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:09 pm

"Information wrong or not, you are on the wrong side of the line honey buns." Faith snarled at them, a grin plastered on her face.

"But I'm pretty sure our information isn't wrong. Vivi and Lena? Not many siblings have that name. I assume siblings because you said "dad" and not "your dad" or "my dad". Please excuse our impeccable hearing. It comes in handy sometimes." Roy looked around the group. "Grab them." It was a swift command and they attacked, closing in on the two girls, corning them so they had no place to go.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:13 am

Lena immediately crouched down as they were cornered, a low snarl escaping her throat. Her features shifted slightly, her eyes becoming more animalistic, her nails growing longer and sharpening.

"If you think I'll just go with a bunch of mutts just cause they asked," she growled. "You're fucking mistaken."

Vivian scooted even closer to her sister, shaking so hard that even if she shifted she probably wouldn't be of any use. That was the only hitch in Lena's plan. If she fought, what would happen to Vivian?

"Vivi," she muttered softly. "If I start fighting, run. Don't look back, okay?"

Vivian hesitated, then gave a shaky nod.

"Now, fuck off," Lena snarled at the group of wolves.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:28 am

"Oh darlings, you are surrounded. Do you think you will be able to get out of this one? We have be waiting for a good fight with your lot." Roy laughed, walking closer to them.

"And we are real good at fightin'." Faith growled at them, launching herself at Vivi as the others started to circle around Lena.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:33 am

Vivian squealed and scrambled backwards, tripping over her own feet in her fear. She winced as her back hit the ground as a result and stared at the one lunging towards her with wide, frightened eyes.

Meanwhile Lena simply snarled, completing the shift and lunging at the one closest enough to her.

Cowards! she barked. Leave her alone!

Gone was the defiant princess. Now she just wanted to make sure that her sister got away, as little of a chance as there seemed to be of that.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:45 am

The crowd of wolves took Lena down with no trouble, shifting with ease and interrupting her attack. Roy walked over to Lena with a slow ganter and grinned at her.

"Not so big and bad right now." He cooed down at her, crouching down to be at her eye level, sure that she wouldnt have the chance to attack him with the others pinning her down. "You could have gone quietly. I'm glad you didn't. Would have taken all the fun out of it. And Faith does love her fun."

Faith had shifted and seemed to be toying with the other one, enjoying the fearful look on her face. She would snap at her, trying to tear at her clothing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:02 am

Lena snarled and would have shifted back to let loose a string of curses more easily, but she was fully aware of how her previous clothing laid in shreds a short distance away. There was the small problem that she would never in her wildest dreams imagine exposing herself like that in front of these mutts. She could only watch helplessly as Vivian attempted to scramble backwards away from Faith.

The twelve year-old had been largely ignored when it came to combat training, she reluctantly admitted to herself. Which meant that even if Vivian had been able to get her thoughts into order, she probably wouldn't have been able to do anything against her opponent.

"L-lena..." Vivian whimpered, freezing as a thought occurred to her. That meant that her clothing was caught and tore, but she didn't pay it any mind. Instead she took advantage of the only talent she did have that the pack acknowledged.

She could shift faster than anyone she knew. As soon as the form was completely, she let out a loud howl. One that she knew anyone on patrol in their area would be able to hear. Perhaps the situation wasn't hopeless...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:13 am

Faith tackled Vivi as so as she let out the howl, biting and scratching at the other wolf.

"And now the real fun for faith begins. She hasnt had a real opponent in ages. She isn't allowed to mess up anyone's face back in the clan. I wonder what she will do to your dear little sister. Lets watch, shall we?" Roy looked down at Lena before glancing back over at the fight.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:20 am

Lena flinched as Vivian tried a pitiful attempt at fighting back. The younger wolf obvioiusly stood no chance, however, and Lena began to struggle harder, snarling. She stopped suddenly and cocked her head as a sound reached her ears. Doing the math, she suddenly shifted back into her human form, a process which was easier and swifter than the original change.
"Hey, dumbass mutt," Lena hissed. "I'll make a deal. Listen to the howling and you'll figure out you should listen."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:57 am

"You think I care about some howling? They won't cross the line. And you won't be here when they finally get to the line." Roy loomed over Lena and scooped her up off the ground.

"Faith, let's go." Faith hovered over the beat up body of the younger wolf. She unshifted, unfased by her own nakedness, and whistled at the others to come pick up vivi.

((Tell me if you need me to edit))

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Lena's response was instanteous. Despite being in human form she let out a loud, almost feral snarl and began struggling. Her nails attempting to dig into any skin that she could manage.

"Let go of me!" she demanded, flushing a deep shade of red, although it was more from anger than from embarrassment, although that emotion was there as well. How could it not be when she was being picked up by a man in the state that she was in?

Vivian, on the other hand, simply whimpered when she was picked up. All of her will to fight, as little as there had been, disappeared with the attack by the female wolf she'd been facing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:34 pm

"Why would I do that?" Roy chuckled, whistling at one of the others for them to bring over some rope. Soon, they had her wrists bound so she couldn't harm anyone. Once they had Lena secured, the others went over to pick up Vivian's body, careful that she wouldnt lash out at them. Even a small wolf could do tons of damage.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Lena could only stare at him after she was bound, hatred clear in her eyes. At the same time she was keeping careful tabs on her sister, not wanting to see something happen to her because of her own stupidity in agreeing to come out to get the alcohol for what had been going to be one of her last parties as a normal, single teenager. Much to her relief, Vivian continued to react in her typical, fearful manner. She didn't try to fight, but gave in when she saw how helpless the situation was with Lena being how she was.

"Because you'll regret it," Lena hissed through her teeth in response to the question. "What do you think will happen because of your actions? My pack will not just sit still."

She considered lunging at him, despite the ropes as she finished speaking. The pendant around her neck swayed as she leaned forward, however, and hit her chest with a silent thump. The reality of what she'd done sunk in with that one metal reminder.

She was her pack's future and she'd handed herself over to the enemies.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:10 pm

"Not regretting it." Once the others had Vivian secured and mobile he signaled for them to move out. "Lets head back guys. We have some great news to bring back."

Faith giggled and skipped along side Roy, wiping some blood away from her lips.

"Fabulous news!" She grinned from ear to ear, smirking over at Lena. "They are just going to love to hear about you two."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Lena glared at her, running through any options in her mind. She was beginning to realize that she probably had no chances right now.

Later, she decided. They had to let their guards down at one point, then she'd at least get Vivian out of there.

"Do you have to get so close," Lena snapped, not wanting to betray her thoughts. "I don't know what impression you're under, but mutt bitches are number one on the list of things I'd rather keep from having to smell."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 pm

Faith chortled and looked over at Roy. "I guess the princess has a problem with closeness. She is going to be in for a rude awakening." Roy commented over at his friend, a grin on his face.
"And if she fears about smelling like a mutt, wait until she sees where she is staying." Faith cooed back at him, grinning like a maniac."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Lena flushed red with irritation as she once again attempted to renew her struggling.
"You must think you're big stuff," she snapped. "Wow, you managed to catch me. Let's ignore the fact that you outnumbered me and had the advantage that my little sister was with me. Yeah, a huge feat. Fuck you."
At this point the fear was beginning to set in but she'd die before admitting that their words were getting to her. Being close to them? Smelling like them? If they weren't right there, she might have let a shiver of fear make it's way through her. None of that sounded good.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 pm

"Fight smart, not fair." Roy shrugged, walking her back to camp. Soon they were back on the grounds. Some people rushed around getting jobs done, others lounged around on the ground in what some would call cuddle piles.

"Get a good look doll face. This is your new home for awhile." Faith chided.

~

Alex wandered around the woods, a had pulled over her head, strands of hair tucked under the material. She just had to get out of her house.

'Your are a young lady, start acting like one!' her dad yelled at her earlier. Yeah, well why didn't she always feel like that?

Soon, she stumbled upon a pile of clothing and fur and maybe even a bit of blood. There was a scuffle here, and not too long ago. She backed away quickly and looked around. Where was the line?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum