the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Sword

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Before the Sword Empty Before the Sword

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 pm

The sun rose, gently touching everything in its path with warm rays. The Icefire camp began to stir. Ironfur, Icefire's chief, began to walk across the camp, giving orders to the waking squirrels.

Back to top Go down

Before the Sword Empty Re: Before the Sword

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Foxfeet: I look up to the sky and squint. The sun could be way too bright sometimes.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:30 pm

"Come on, Foxfeet!" Ironfur hollered, "I want you for a patrol! Let's move!"
Although Ironfur was a bit demanding, everyone knew that he cared for his Tribe above everything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Foxfeet: "Ah man..." I mutter. Then I begin jumping from each branch tip, going lower to the ground and finally I'm there. "I moved!" I said.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:36 pm

"Don't give me your mouth!" Ironfur ordered, "go join your patrol!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Foxfeet: I scurry away with a smirk and head over to the patrol. "Morning."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 pm

(quick thing- mynamehere, not trying to be a bother, but could you do it in third person please? my book's in third person and I'd like to see what this would look like in book form)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm

((Oh its fine! Should I edit that or just use 3rd person from now on? Smile))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:41 pm

(just use it from now on. Thanks!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

DewTail:
The young squirrel scampered along the tree branches, sun lighting up her soft fur as she looked down at the small patrol. Dew hid there, atop her tree; staring at what the other squirrels were doing.
She hopped down, landing in front of a big, important looking squirrel, and jumped straight to the point.
"I'd like to join Icefire please," she smiled. The other tribes had her interest, but she felt she'd fit in better here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Firetail:
The small squirrel with the fiery tail that she was named for heard the younger one ask if she could join. She stared, then laughed. "Ha! You can just ASK to join a tribe!"

Quirrel:
Quirrel was still asleep in a tree, away from the rest of the crowd. He began mumbling in his sleep, something about pretty girls with fluffy tails, then he fell out of the tree and caught himself on the lowest branch just in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:41 pm

DewTail:
The grey squirrel glanced at the red one, eyebrows raised ((*hopes squirrels have eyebrows*)).
"Then I demand it," she said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Ironfur, seeing the intruder, came running at Dewtail, made a leap, and pinned her on the ground, one claw pressed up against her throat. Leaning his head in close to her ear, he growled.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't execute you for trespassing, loner!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm

DewTail stared at the grey fox that ran up to her, trying to keep her face straight. Inside, she was deathly scared; but she'd been through enough to learn to keep her face and voice flat.
"Because I'm a child with no family, yet I could be useful to your tribe," she said calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:51 pm

((XDXDXD. sorry. I'm just picturing tiny squirrels doing all this and one human just watching in shock XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 pm

((You just made me lol XDD In a pet store, rabid squirrels attacking eachother and a little girl like WTF.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:54 pm

EXACTLY!!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Ironfur saw a giant, gray squirrel walk up to him. Goliath. Promoted to full Tribe member almost two months ago, and already twice as long as the second largest squirrel in Icefire. His strength also came with a fierce determination to protect his Tribe, willingness to kill any creature that threatened Icefire.
"Let me take care of this lawless scum," the giant squirrel suggested, "You don't need to soil your paws with her filthy blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:02 pm

DewTail squirmed and wriggled under Ironfur's grasp, trying to break free. A huge, monster of a squirrel walked up to them and DewTail stopped squirming.
"Excuse me!" she said indignantly. "I know nothing of my parentage, and I doubt you do either!" she said, brow furrowed in anger. "I'm a very law-abiding squirrel too," she sniggered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 pm

(Omg that would be hilarious xDDD)

Firetail sniffed and put her nose in the air indignantly. "Stupid children, thinking they can come in here and demand whatever they want!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Dewtail directed her attention at the red one again, still saying in her high pitched voice; "I asked politely at first!" she said indignantly, wishing Ironfur would get off her back....literally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Firetail eyed her, "Well, you are obviously stupid. Because its common knowledge that you don't just go ASKING to join another tribe. For all WE know you could be a spy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Foxfeet watched the exchanges from a tree branch in amusement. Poor... Dewtail, did she say her name was? I hid a smirk (i wonder if squirrels can smirk..)) and continued to watch.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:17 pm

"A SPY!" Goliath exclaimed happily, "Yes! She could be a spy from one of the other Tribes! Although I would doubt it, her scent carries none of the traces of the Tribes. My guess is that she's just a worthless loner, who came looking for food in the wrong place. We should kill her as an example for the others!"
"Easy, Goliath," Ironfur said, "It is not Icefire's way to kill without need. She is not a spy, because, as you said, she does not smell like another Tribe. I see honesty in her eyes. I'm willing to give her a chance. What's your name, loner?" He directed these last words at Dewtail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Firetail looked outraged, "But but but, I agree with Goliath!!!"
Quirrel scampered down the tree and stood beside Firetail. "Y-y-you really shouldn't talk that way to them, you could get in t-t-trouble." He whispered rather loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum