the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade Ball

+2
PavoLights
~Silent~Archer~
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Masquerade Ball Empty Masquerade Ball

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Everyone is at a School Masquerade Ball, a dance where everyone has on masks. You never know who you will fall for or dance with. Romance always begins with the first glance. Friendships with people you wouldn't be friends with, Enemies by your friends-- who knows what might happen?

Le Formaté

Name:
Clique:
Look:
Outfit worn:

My chars

Name: Terra Foster
Grade: 10
Clique: Jocks (female)
Look: Long jet-black hair usually thrown up in a ponytail, smoky green eyes, toned body, white-as-a-sheet skin, long legs.

Outfit worn: A short, black sequined dress, hair done up in a french braid, Converse hi-tops and a black mask with feathers at the edge, no makeup.

Name: Alecks Vione
Clique: Band geeks
Look: Wavy blonde hair that almost falls over his warm brown eyes, scrawny, slightly muscular, tannish skin.
Outfit worn: White dress shirt and a black blazer, gold mask accenting his eyes.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball Empty Re: Masquerade Ball

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Ooh, this looks fun! Gimme a second and I'll join Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Okay! Please create one boy and one girl so they'll be equal.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 pm

(I'm so joining!)
Name: Zachery Brown
Clique: Somewhat popular
Look: He has dark brown hair, and emerald-green eyes. He has a strong jaw, and is well-built. His height is 6' 2".
Outfit worn: Dark blue suit with a white shirt underneath. Wearing a silver mask.

Name: Stephanie Blakeman
Grade: 9
Clique: Not sure, maybe with the loners?
Look: She has shoulder-length blonde hair, and dark brown eyes. Physically fit, but doesn't do much exercise though. She stands at about 5' 6".
Outfit worn: Dark green dress that's long enough to hide her flats since she hates wearing high-heels. Wears a green mask that's a shade lighter than her dress.

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Name: Mallory Datch
Grade: junior
Clique: Drifter
Look: Dark brown hair, often mistaken for black, and violet eyes. Pale skin from not going outside much - most of her free time is dedicated to studying or art.
Outfit worn: A silver-gray dress, and matching shoes. Her mask seems to be made of pure silver glitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Name: Ronnie Wilder
Grade: freshman
Clique: Eviromentalists
Look: Messy brown hair, and warm brown eyes. Shorter than he'd like, though he's still taller than the girls, which is good enough.
Outfit worn: A copper suit with a similarly colored mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:21 pm

(Awesome! Well, shall we begin?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Terra: God, I never get why I go to these dances in the first place. Really, I'd rather be running laps than doing a dance. Sighing, I added more punch to my cup and continued moving, avoiding eye contact with anyone. But, of freakin' course, I just had to bump into someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Ronne: "Oh, I'm sorry!" I instantly blushed - I was such a klutz. I grabbed some paper towels and dabbed at her dress - on the bits that weren't inappropriate to touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Alecks: Okay, Al, you can do this. Just go up to her (Stephanie) and ask for a dance. Easy, right? Okay. Okay... "Hi," I said to her, sitting down at the table she was act. A little too straight forward. Ah, well.

Terra: My scowl soon turned into a smile. "S'okay, this dress'll end up in the trash when I'm through with it." I told him. "No sweat."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Stephanie: "Hey." I replied, flashing him a polite smile. I wasn't too used to really talking to people, I mean, I was usually introduced by one of my friends or something like that, so this was a little...different.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Ronnie: "No, give it to good will! Do you know how much energy went into making this dress?" I said, then rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. This wasn't a time for a lecture - we were at a dance! "Uh, this is kind of random but - would you like to dance?"

Mallory: I slunk along the edges of the dance floor - a proud wallflower. The only reason I had come was because of my mother, since she got all excited for these things. She was the one who had chosen this stupid dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Terra: "Very random," I agreed, looking out at the dance floor. There were a lot of people so-- hopefully-- no one would notice us. Running? Done. Skateboarding? Been doing it before I could walk. Dancing? It's not exactly my cup of tea. Then I looked back at him. "Sure," I said to be polite. "But be warned, I have two left feet." I pointed to my converse shoes.

Alecks: "Hi," I repeated. Already said that, dumb brain "So, uh, you look nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Ronnie: "Don't worry - I'm the same way. I knocked into you, remember?" I chuckled and ran a hand over my hair as we walked onto the dance floor. It was a fast dance, I thought relievedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Can I still join?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Sure. !nspired still has a free charrie (girl) as does Shera01 (guy), so, sure. Just create one boy and one girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm

(Ooh, could I join? How many charries do I have to make? And what genders?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Stephanie: I smiled a little more, but it was barely noticable. "Thanks...so, do you want to dance?" I asked him, motioning towards the dance floor.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Meli_p0p wrote:(Ooh, could I join? How many charries do I have to make? And what genders?)

(Two, one boy, one girl)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:
Meli_p0p wrote:(Ooh, could I join? How many charries do I have to make? And what genders?)

(Two, one boy, one girl)

Okay! Gonna post them in my next post.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Alecks: I nodded quickly. afraid she would change her mind. It happened to me a lot. Just because I'm a band geek. But what can I say? The Sax is my best friend. "Shall we?" I said, holding out arm. Chivalry should work.

Terra: "Good. Then this outta be interesting." I said once we found a decent place where we wouldn't get crushed. I smiled at the thought of it being fast. This'll save a lot of awkward moments..

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 pm

((g2g bbl. Someone save a good guy charrie for Mallory, 'kay? Lol.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm

(( Haha *waves* See ya! And I'll make sure someone does XP))

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Mikey Verhime
Grade: 12
Clique: Emo/Goth
Look: Black hair with a slight redish tint, red eyes. He is about six feet tall. He has a slight tan, but not much. . .and he rarely smiles.
Outfit worn: A mostly black dress outfit. He is wearing hi-top converse. Also, a plain black mask.

Name: Himali Aarella
Grade: 12
Clique: Foreigner (She transfered from India)
Look: Long brown hair and brown eyes. Caramell colored skin, and she is kind of short compared to my other character. A white mask with gold embelishments.
Outfit worn: A pure white dress with slight lacing. White flats, and silver earings.

Last edited by Meli_p0p on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Name: Dee Reynolds
Clique: The Artists.
Appearence: Very curly light brown/ blondish/ orangish hair that's kind of like an Afro, olive toned skin, large black eyes, hair is normally up in a curly poof, pretty tall and skinny.
Wearing: She has her hair out for once and it frames her head like a halo. Has on a cream colored intricate mask and is wearing natural make up. This is the first time she's dressed up in a while.
http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&q=wedding%20dress%20with%20feathers#i=3
(Her dress.)

I'll have the guy in a minute.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum