the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.” - Page 2 Empty Re: “For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Ambrosia - "I don't need to," I shrug, "but I want to."

Damien - "Regardless of your belief you don't always get what you want," I smirk at her and sit down. "Luke, where is the food?" I growl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.” - Page 2 Empty Re: “For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Luke: I noticed a redmark on Ambrosia's face and frowned a little. Things were still the same... I noticed Sita smile and Bryce look at me. I just nodded in there direction and turned to Damien. "In the other room. Care to get it?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Bryce: "What are we eating tonight?" I ask mildly.

Sita: I look at Ambrosia. I wondered if she was truly happy where she was. I remember before we saw the error to our ways and changed. She was out going as usual and seemed to attract anything within a 15 foot radius to her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Ambrosia - I stand up, "I'll get it." I say looking at the floor. Sometimes I wanted to change, but I never could get up the nerve.

Damien - "We're having lasagna," I shrug.

((couldn't think of anything else lol))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

((lasagna is more than good... XD))

Luke: I looked around the table and smiled lightly. "it's been a while, say?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Ambrosia - I put the food in the center of the table, "Help yourselves," I say. I look at Bryce. "How have you been?"

Damien - I frown as I listen to Ambrosia. I was so happy when Bryce left, it meant I could have Ambrosia all to myself. That didn't happen the way I expected it to. She was harder to control than most, but still controllable.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Sita: I look up at him. "Yes it has." I smile again this one very warming.

Bryce: "How have you been Luke?? I say as the smell of food enters my nose. I look at ambrosia, " I have been good. And you?"

(Hahaha nice but its fine. =) )
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Luke: "I've been the same. you've changed for the worst, I see, so I can't go into much detail." I narrowed my eyes at him and Sita, but say nothing more.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Ambrosia - "Oh, you know, the same," I frown a little. "I guess."

Damien - I smile at her tone. I liked knowing that I changed her, controlled her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:46 pm

bump?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Sita: I dig into my food as a distraction from Luke. Amybe staying for dinner was a bad idea.

Bryce: I didn't believe her in the slightest but decided not to say anything. I look to see Damiens smile. I sure did not like the way he smiled at her. It was the way a owner smiled at their dog doing what their told. It sickened me but there was nothing I could do not unless I wanted to risk all of what I stand for. I dig into my food.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Luke: and now it was silent. Maybe they would get a clue and leave.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Ambrosia - "This silence is killing me," I growl. Everyone knew I was afraid of silence.

Damien - "Sorry darling," I smirk.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Luke: I glance at Ambrosia but quickly look away. "Ambrosia, you said you had plans later?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Ambrosia - I nod, "A club," I say. "If I can still go." I glare at Damien hatefully.

Damien - "You may go, I guess," I wave my hand in an uncaring way. I did care though, "IF, you have someone with you, someone like us."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Luke: "I'll take her," i said immediatley, knowing Damien wouldn't ever. I stood up abruptly. Whatever I had to do to get away from those justices, fine..
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Damien - I nod. "Then go." I wave them away in a huff.

Ambrosia - I hug Luke, "Thank you!" I say as I drag him away from the table quickly. When we're out I murmer, "Thank god!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Luke: I smile and look back at the dining room, glad to be out of there. "More for my sake than yours, Ambrosia. But that's okay... I might as well have some fun."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Ambrosia - "Isn't it glorious that he invited them to diner?" I roll my eyes and sigh. "I think he lives to see us miserable."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Luke: I roll my eyes and begin walking towards ((the car?)). "Which club did you want to go to?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Bryce: I finish my food. "Well that was good. We should get going."

Sita: I quickly agree and we get to leave. "I would say it was a pleasure, but lying never worked for me."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Ambrosia - "I don't care, any club that can entertain me," I shrug.

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Damien - "Wait one second," I stop them. "I must speak to you about Ambrosia."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Luke: I stare striaght ahead and begin driving quickly towards the city and stop in fron of a small building with metal squares for walls. "This one's nice..." I mutter, opening the door for her.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Ambrosia - I look it over, "Looks good enough." I couldn't help it, I was picky.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum