the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.” - Page 3 Empty Re: “For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Sita: I groaned what did he want now. Can't he just let us leave in peace.

Bryce: I stopped and turned around. "What about her?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.” - Page 3 Empty Re: “For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Damien - I stare at Bryce, "She's been having thoughts about changing, joining you," I growl. It was because of him! "If you take her from me, I will personally rip everyone you love to bits, then kill you." I warn.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Bryce: I hide my surprise. I looked at him calmly. "Damien, you are already killing the people I love. If she wants to join us than that will be her decision. I do not influence it."

Sita: "We must go." I say looking at the time. I pull him towards the door.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Damien - When they left I slammed my fist down on the table. I hated him! I had always hated him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Luke: "Then let's go." I hold out my arm for her to take and we begin walking into the hot nightclub, people dancing everywhere.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Ambrosia - I smile at the people dancing. Humans, all ignorant. "It's funny to watch them." I tell Luke, "They are so ignorant of the fights, the wars."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Luke: i remain stony faced at her words and walk in. These people- no matter how ignorant they were- always spelled trouble. They're intentions were always wrong.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Sita: We left as quick as we could. "That was bad." I say to him.

Bryce: "Yes it was. I don't think this war will end any time soon. I believe what we fear is true. We have to kill them all or there will never be peace." I knew it was true but still the idea sickened me.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Ambrosia - I sensed his tension and turned to look at him, "Loosen up." I commanded gently.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Luke: "I'll loosen up," i muttered to her "when every guy here decides he doesn't want a one night stand," i said, looking at her in worry.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Sita: We go back to our home. We are immediatly attacked by everyone asking questions about the meeting.

Bryce: "Calm down we will explain everything soon." I say.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Ambrosia - I touch his arm, "I can take care of myself Luke," I say with a sad smile.

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Luke: "Really? And that's why you let Da-" I stopped, not wanting to upset her. "Just think if you need help," i said, regrettfully walking towards the bar.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Ambrosia - I watch him walk away. I sigh. Of course, he knew about Damien. Everyone knew about what Damien did to me. I wondered what it would be like if I did switch sides. Luke wouldn't talk to me, would he?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Bryce: "I have some bad news. He wants us to pay for killing his sister and the price isn't good." I say to them all.

Sita: I winced, I didn't want to pay that price it was just too much.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Ambrosia - I wondered what Bryce was doing. I wanted to talk to him, to be with the Justices. Why though?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Luke: I froze at Ambrosia's thoughts and turned to look at her, standing there with the crowd. Did she really just think that? No... it must've been someone else.
But her thoughts were loud and clear. And who else here knew Bryce?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Ambrosia - I caught eyes with Luke, "Don't say a word," I growl. I look at a pure human and smile at him with a harshness I usually didn't have, "Dance?" I ask knowing he would say yes, they always said yes. He took my hand and we starting dancing. DON'T SAY A WORD I repeat to Luke internally.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Luke: I shook my head in disappointment and kept a careful eye on the guy she had just gone to dance with. He seemed a bit drunk... My case in point.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Bryce: The crowd grew angry. They started to shout. "Quiet!" I yelled. Slowly everyone shut up. "I know how this is but we must come to a vote. If we don't do what he says then more die and if we do then one does."

Sita: He turned to everyone, "All in favor of paying the price say I." A few said I. "All opposed." I could here everyone say I . I did not mutter a word for as a leader I was trying to be mutual.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Ambrosia - I pulled him close feeling my frustration at myself. I kissed him forcefully. I did it not to think. Kissing was good for that.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 pm

((slowly everyone shut up... nice XD))

Luke: I blanched and walked over, ripping the guy away by the shoulder and showing him I would beat him up if necessary. "You're an idiot," I said to Ambrosia, thought it sounded like a joke.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Ambrosia - I growl at him, "Why did you do that?" I snap.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Luke: "That guy's mind was purely disgusting, honey. You can't even imagine..." I said truthfully, her anger doing nothing to me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 pm

( lol thanx =) )
Bryce: This wasn't going to end well. I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. Why did I have to be a leader?

Sita: I knocked on his door. "Are you okay?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum