the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Aiden: I woke up to see the apprentice's ugly mug talking to Tara. "You're probably scaring her, which causes stress on her and the baby. If you want your precious little weapon to be born alive, I suggest you get the hell out." I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Tara: Aiden was defending me, protecting me. That didn't sound like the kind of thing a guy would do if he wanted to abandon you at the first chance he got. But the apprentice had got me wondering.

(I have an idea. So the baby's born, and it's born by air (read the M.V. paragraph on 69 and you'll know what I mean), and somehow Rose, Aiden, and Tara escape - but they have to leave the baby behind. So they go to California, and when they get there *get ready for it* Tara finds out that Aiden had a girlfriend back in California, and he never broke up with her. Of course, you could make it so that Aiden didn't think they were dating, but the other girl did, or that he had been about to break up with her before he was kidnapped, or something...anyway, so Tara gets pissed, and dumps him, then decides to go back and rescue their baby, and the Aiden wants to come, too and then...well, that's all I have so far :3 I just thought the break up would make things interesting)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 pm

(could happen. i had another idea, but i just can't remember what is was... damn lol.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:18 pm

(hehe, I was just trying to think up some issue, so that it wasn't smooth-sailing when they got out)

Tara: I went and sat next to Aiden after the apprentice left. "...how'd you sleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Aiden: "I slept okay." Okay meaning I kept thinking about how mad Tara was at me last night. She may not have admitted it, but she was still mad at me. "You're not still mad at me, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Tara: "No, I wasn't ever really mad. Just kind of upset," I traced a circle with my finger on the floor, then looked up at him with a smile. "But I'm over it now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:25 pm

(oh! i remember what it was now. The baby is born in the air form, and then Luke sees the error of his ways, dumps his gf, helps them escape with the baby, and become's Rose's love interest. :3)

Aiden: "Cool." I said, and pulled her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:28 pm

(Whoa, that's a change. But it could work, hehe)

Tara: I tensed and scooted away. 'Cool'?! We might have been on the verge of a big fight, or even a break up, and all Aiden said was 'cool'? What the heck. But I realized I was overreacting, and so I rubbed my stomach and lied "The baby's kicking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

(tee hee. yep)

Aiden: I pulled her back, wondering what that was about, and put my hand on her stomach. I felt a couple little nudges. I rested my chin on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Tara: "You just missed them...darn," I lied again. I wondered if the baby even had legs yet. Hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Aiden: I frowned, and removed my chin. "That sucks. You had me excited there for a minute." I said, kind of.... i wondered what kind of emotion i was feeling right now. But also, I noticed something different about Tara. Almost as if she didn't want me anymore. Best play it cool, and see how this all plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Tara: "Sorry," I shrugged. "Soon it'll probably be kicking all the time. I'm four days, or four months now, so the baby should be getting its limbs. I still fin it weird that there's a little person inside of me..." I laughed lightly, trying to lighten the bit of tension there was between us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Aiden: "I wouldn't know. I lack experience in that. Probably always will." I laughed as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Tara: "Ugh, hopefully, the only way - No, just ew I don't even want to think about that," I shivered disgustedly. "You wouldn't make a very good woman."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Aiden: I laughed. "Yeah, I would make a really crappy woman. I'd be Aida, and I would look like shit in a bathing suit." The image of me in drag crossed my mind, and I pushed it out quickly. My mind was scarred forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Tara: "And I'm not a lesbian, so that wouldn't work out either," I blinked away the image of Aiden as a woman in a bathing suit. GROSS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Aiden: "EXACTLY." I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Tara: I squeezed my eyes shut, and put my head on his shoulder, trying to destroy those picture. "Yeah, let's not talk about that...especially since the baby can hear what we're saying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Aiden: "Poor kid. If he could imagine what we were saying now..." I said, then realized something. "Do you think the baby's going to be a boy or a girl?" I asked, looking down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Tara: I blinked "I don't know, I never thought about that. The only reason it would matter, though, would be if we got to name it. Do you think they'll let us name it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Aiden: "I hope so. So, let's think about names. What have you always wanted to name a kid?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Tara: I sat up against the wall so I could think. I frowned and my brow furrowed as I sifted through names. "Ben for a boy, and Leslie for a girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Aiden: I pondered my own question. "Jesse or Dominic for a guy, and Andrea or Kayla for a girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Tara: "I like the name Andrea. Kayla sounds so mainstream though...Jesse sounds like a girl, but Dominic is a good name," I said, and picked apart his name choices like that. "So then we have four good choices...unless you don't like mine."

(I was thinking it would be a girl, but what do you think?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm

(Hmm.... Girl sounds good. Poor Aiden though, surrounded by girls. lol. But one would be surrounded by the other gender no matter what. XD *gasps* I had another idea! TWINS!!!!!!!!)

Aiden: "They both sound old fashioned, but Leslie is cute."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next