the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 24 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Uh, Luke is going to leave and then Rose is going to have a 'feeling' and Tara and Aiden are going to tell her what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Okay...then...bye.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Lol wow. XD l-o-v-e for Rosie lol!
Yay! You're here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Wait, she already loves him? That's a change from hatred, a quick one.
Then again, Tara's the one that is always in denial about love, not Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Hmmmm tru.
She just felt somethin weird that she didn't get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Nah, it could be love. Like, maybe she always kinda liked him, but since he was an ass hole she couldn't see past it. But now that he's the father of her child, *shrugs* it could work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Exactly. ^^^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:14 pm

k, you start. We can pretend Luke left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Rose: something about talking to him made something click. It made my heart flutter a little. But I didn't know why. I couldn't think about it, cuz the asshole was a mindreader! But something, something just went off in my head. I was even a little disappointed to see Luke leave. Why, I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Tara: I cleared my throat. "Is it okay if I comment on your thoughts just now?" An amused smile was on my lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Rose: I looked up. "Should I be afraid?" I said, looking at her smirk. Uh oh. This wasn't pretty.

Aiden: um.... what did she say? Whatever it was, Rose looked scared. But it must be silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Tara: "I think what you're feeling is...love. Or maybe just a crush right now, but it might turn it to love," I bit my lip to keep from giggling. Rose in love?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Rose: "arrrggggh!" I wailed, burying my face in my knees. My cheeks flamed. "Me? With Luke? No way. He's been an asshole. Yeah, he snuck our kid over here, but really? I can't see it." But I could see it. I had an image. I shook it out of my head. Crap. She already saw it. Blast those mind readers.

Aiden: I burst out laughing. "Well Rose, you finally got your own guy!" I chortled. No way did I want anything to do with that bastard. She was on her own for that front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Tara: I raised my eyebrows at what ran through Rose's head, but didn't comment or laugh, though I wanted to. I slapped Aiden's arm, not hard enough to hurt, and gave him a look. She probably didn't want to be laughed at, poor girl. Luke was a terrible guy to fall for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Aiden: I shut up quickly. Dang.

Rose: I glared at Aiden and buried my face in my knees again. "I don't know what to do!" I wailed muffledly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Tara: "Hm, well, there's no use denying it...I tried that, and look how that worked out," I muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Aiden: I smirked and ruffled her hair a little, then putting my arm on her shoulders. "Well, you could try a passionate love confession." I mocked

Rose: I looked up and gave him my most evil glare. That shut him up right quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Tara: "Yeah, even I didn't do that. And neither did Aiden, so I wouldn't do that Rose. You could just play it cool. I don't know how Luke would take it, anyway," I remembered how the first time Aiden had said 'I love you' was in his thoughts, even though they were directed at me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Rose: "wasn't even gonna bother trying his. But I like the play it cool. That works like a charm. Except there's so much awkwardness its scary. I freeze up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Tara: "Well, can't help you there. Never had an awkward moment in my life. Okay, I have, but not many. Just talk about random shit so that there's never silence and it can never be awkward," I shrugged, but held the hand of the arm Aiden had around me, so it wouldnt' fall off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Rose: "but what do I talk ABOUT?" I buried my face in my hands. Relationships and liking people were so.... complicated.

Aiden: "aw, don't worry. It'll get easier when you talk to him more." I said. I waited for someone to glare or hit me. Nothing came.

Rose: "will I get to talk to him more? He could do exactly as he said Aiden might: leave me to fend for myself." It was even more complicated when you liked a bad guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am

Tara: "Well, he doesn't seem like the type to leave a girl that he had a baby with. And there's something to talk about: your child. By the way, I think they're letting us name them," I grinned at Aiden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 am

Aiden: "and since its a girl, I can't name her Chumlee. Dang." I glared at my balls for passing on the wrong chromosome.

Rose: "you never know. He just might." I said. I needed to think of a baby name. Damn. I always suck at picking out names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:08 am

Tara: "That was a disturbing thought," I grimaced. "But yeah, no Chumlee. Do we have to name her Brittany?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am

Aiden: "if you don't like it, then no."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next