the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Well if GiGi talks to Tiger than she'll probably be a b**** if that's okay? XD

Back to top Go down

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:42 pm

I'll have Mairice or Marie talk to Quin then...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Hello? Are people on??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm here, but I'm lost...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Hm. My only charrie is tied up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Yup, Pavie and Jacky are on, but Averys gone, and so is Music so yeah...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:17 pm

So pause?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:38 pm

I'm on now!!!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Dude, my dad unplugged the internet to charge his ipod, and I JUST found out >.< So that's why I dissapeared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:04 pm

ugh that sucks >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Where'd pavo dissapear to?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 pm

We should seriously continue on this... I was having a lot of fun. Pavo, if you see this, are you basing some sort of book off this?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:19 pm

No, I hadn't planned to. I always have crazy ideas like this.
And I think it's time to pick this up again. It's was pretty cool...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:28 pm

I completely agree.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:33 pm

So where was everyone again?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm pretty sure one of my characters is talking to one of yours. Asked if she was scared or something.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Mmk. Lemme see if I can hunt some people back down. Time to advertise!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

lalala

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Yesh! And now to get Jack and Ende...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Ende isn't gonna be on for days.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Yea, I realized. @.@
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 pm

And I have no clue why...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 am

Back, sorry, sorry. Might leave for a few days soon, though. So up in the air >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:Quit: I pouted. He thought I was. "No, more in awe," I shrugged, "and... well, actually, maybe a little. Crap." I frowned and watched the people move, inhuman grace in their strides. Fascinating but fearsome. A woman with a hollow back offered me a drink and I took it, smelling it before setting it on the table. I was worried something would happen if I denied one of them.

Nickoli: I laugh. "Yea, I don't blame you. This isn't something that happens everyday." But I'm frowning on the inside. Maybe this girl wasn't one of the ones who started it... Or maybe she was a god actress. But then again, she had to smell the drink to decide if she was gonna take it. "Smart girl," I say with a bid towards the drink.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Kit: "Have you been to one if these before?" I asked, sipping the drink. I didn't get more than a few drops, but the sweetness was overpowering. I set it back down, puckering my lips.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum