the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Haha. *hands her a tissue to wipe drool off her chin* Let's see...just gimme a sec, maybe I'll think of something.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Name: Jessie
Appearence: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=big%20brown%20eyes&view=detail&id=54840B7F149EB9CBB26733E76515D783DD59184E&first=241&FORM=IDFRIR&qpvt=
Note/Short bio: She's shy for the most part, and doesn't talk much unless spoken to. Secretly she dreams of being seen, rather than being invisible. Maybe this mysterious party is her chance.

Name: Kristos
Appearence:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=teenager+guy+with+dark+hair&view=detail&id=698BA946308DDE9CD0D595448AB3359284280D9A&first=1&FORM=IDFRIR&qpvt=
Note/short bio: He doesn't want to be at the school, not at all. His parents thought getting him into a private school would help him straighten out his life.

(I might add another later XD)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Mmk, cool. Smile
We can start doing a bit of things, like intros and stuff. I just don't wanna get too far without !nspired.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Ya, I kinda want to wait for !nspired, too...I'm just playing this one by ear XD I really don't know much about my characters quite yet.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Saaaame. That's why I didn't put a whole lot in the note part.
Hm...I say we go and receive the letters and get ready but not actually go to the party yet.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Hmm okay, how do they recieve the letters?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Randomly lying in a place where they knew the person would find them. They also have their names on them.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Oooh, cool Smile Is it okay if you start?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:42 pm

(Sorry, I gtg Sad I might be back later, I don't know.)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm

helloz

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Adrian: "Ah, c'mon," I sigh as the game continues to spazz out. Joel, the owner of the arcade, leans against the machine and frowns. "Sorry, man. It's been like that all day." Pursing my lips, I bend down to get a better look at it while Joel hands me his key. He may have worked here for years, but he's too stoned to tell one wire from another. I unlock the little box and take a look inside. And that's when I see it. When I wiggle the letter free from the wires, I unwrinkle it as best as I can, turning it over to reveal the large cursive letters. "Adrian." My eyes widen and I drop it as though I've been burned. No. This has to be some kid of mistake... Joel smirks as he leans over my shoulder. "Hey man," he says. "Looks like you've been chosen."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Can I join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:10 pm

OHMYGOSHISPAVOONAGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And I'm sure that'd be great, but I'm not even in this chat so I can't help you there, sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Oh yea, both of you guys can join. The characters so far are on the page ver and just to let you know, you night want to either attend St. Margaret's (for girls) or Rommíere's (for boys). That's what everyone else is doing.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 pm

can i join o.o
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Yep!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Name: Carter Reed (May I use the name Carter, Pavo? I forgot that was that other guy's name until now. This one's a girl, btw)
Appearence: Short, red hair, sharp green eyes. Light freckles.
Note/Short bio: Parents think she's attending the school for girls, but really, she's traveling the world on the tuition money for the second to fourth semester. Technically though, she is enrolled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Name: Tiger Salling
Appearence: Medium length black hair (down to her shoulder blades) with slight orange stripes to match her name, slender, a tattoo of a tiger on her left hip.
Note/Short bio: Erm.... loves tigers Very Happy dangerous like one.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Ok, we're just starting when people first receive the letters. No one knows who controls the parties or sends these letters out.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:26 pm

mkay Very Happy

Tiger: I hold the envelope in my hand. Really? Hm. I consider it, going over it in my head over and over, analyzing how each thing fit. But there was a huge gap. WHO sent me this? Master rape plan? I think so. Meh. Whatever. I check over it again. Seemed like a good idea.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Carter
Crap! Last boarding call for my flight, and I was five terminals over! Practically surfing on my luggage, I made it to Terminal 15 with seconds to spare...hullo, what's this? Just as I was about to hand the person my ticket to board...I noticed a piece of paper wedged between two chairs, just to the right of me. The reason it caught my eye? My name was written on it in elegant letters. "Whoa" I breathed, recognizing the letter. The steward did to, and canceled my seat on the flight.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Nickoli: "Nicki. Hey, Nickoli." I groan and turn away as someone starts to prod me. "What?" I mutter as I shove my face into a pillow. "Nickoli, get up! You guys need to get out before my parents come home!" I open one eye to see manic looking Linette. I groan again and close my eyes. "Can't you distract them for a minute? I'm tired." "No! Come in, come on!" She rips the pillow out from under me and I sit up, looking down at all the pthe people passed out around me. "Where the fucks my shirt?" I mutter just as I notice the girl who'd been curled up with me wearing it. At least she's passes out. I roll it off of her and start heading for Linette's huge double doors, making sure to put on my sunglasses. I unlock my car and hop in, taking out the flask I kept in my glove box. But when I touch it, I feel something taped on to the back. I rip it off and look at it, a smile starting to come to my face. A black envelope.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Now what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:39 pm

>.> Do any bad guys get the letter? >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Name: Quiterie Bouvier
Appearence: Loose light brown ringlets, green eyes, petite, freckles, really pretty, pale
Note/Short bio: Quiterie has an air of innocence about her that helps all of the dark things that she has done. She holds grudges, leaning it from her mother. She was born to an extrememly influential family and is a good student at St. Margaret's.

Name: Sinclair Dupont
Appearence: Dark hair and eyes, thick glasses, tall, slim-- with muscle, light tan
Note/Short bio: His family was wealthy and he inherited most of it when his parents were brutally murdered. He was sent to the school before it happened, so he only recently found out. e is a bit emotionally unstabel, but downplays any issues.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum