the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax: This is just High School

2 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 7 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Yezzzz! Okay hmm....

Flint: "my thoughts exactly."

Back to top Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 7 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Ambrosia - I smile, "Guess I better head to class..."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Flint: "much to my dismay, I must as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Ambrosia - Class was boring. I was glad out to answer questions more than anyone else. Stupid teacher.
"Miss Hale, what is one quality a leader needs?" the teacher asked me.
I smirked and imagined the students in their desks to levitate. When I heard them all gasp with fear I answered the teacher, "The ability to both connect, and stand apart from their team."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Rose: I spent half of history teaching. The teacher said Russia was an Axis power in World War two, and it was Italy. So he got annoyed and made me teach. It was fun.

Flint: math was boring. Whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Ambrosia - After that stunt my teacher learned not to call on me. When the bell rang I headed out the door.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Rose: I even threw in a class dismissed as the bell rang. The teacher congratulated me on my accuracy and detail, and said I could teach once a week. Then he sent me off, grumbling about how I was smarter than him. I smirked, and left.

Flint: that bell could've rung so much earlier. I ran out the door, bumped into Rose, who had the same class as me, and we moved on.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Ambrosia - When lunch finally came I was exhausted from showing up every teacher that called on me, which was all of them.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Rose: I aced through every class, leaving every teacher shocked at my smartness. My English teacher also said I could teach once a week, as well as my Elements teacher. I walked with Flint to lunch, who called me a nerd. I punched his arm as we walked into to cafeteria. "Chinese food!" I said gleefully as I snagged a tray and put a heap of beef and broccoli on it. The lunch lady gave me a fortune cookie. Sweetness.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Ambrosia - I went over to one of the preppy girls and stole her apple and water bottle before walking over to Rose and Flint. "Hey." I say before biting into the fresh apple.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Flint: "you stole a girls apple." I said. Wow.

Rose: "hey." I said, picking up a soda and a bottle of water that I can play around with.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Ambrosia - "Yeah and she stole a thousand dollar ring and pretended it was from her fake boyfriend to get her friends to like her. I figure she still owes society." I shrug. I knew most everyones darkest secrets, they were whispered to me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Rose: "ooo bitchy prep girl." I giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Ambrosia - I laugh, "Exactly. Come on, we'll sit at my, usually abandoned table."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Rose: "works for me" I said, picking up two packages of chopsticks.

Flint: I nod in approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Ambrosia - I sit down at the table I sat at every day last year. Like always it's left empty for me. "I love being infamously known as the girl you don't want to mess with." I smile.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Rose: "I'm not exactly good to mess with either." I said, removing the lid of my water and playing with the contents around my left hand.

Flint: "neither am I. That makes three of us." I laughed, picking up my pizza.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Ambrosia - "Wow, we're going to be one badass group," I smirk.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Rose: I moved the water back into the bottle and put my fire on. "Hell yeah." I grinned evilly.

Flint: "now you're acting like you're related to me." I smirked, and draped an arm on her. She moved her left hand closer so she could burn my arm, so I yanked it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Ambrosia - I laughed. A girl in all pink walked up to me. I could tell she was new.
"Th-the girls over the-there told me that I had to sit with yo-you for the rest of lunch if I was go-going to be in there group," she stuttered.
I raised my eyebrows and exchanged a glance with Rose and Flint.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Flint: I looked at her. "Tell those girls that you are plenty good enough to be in their group, and then ask their leader about the thousand dollar ring she stole then plop your butt down in the seat right across from her, smirking the whole time." I winked at her.

Rose: "oh, and don't forget to mention the fact that your ninja skills are far more superior to hers." I giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Ambrosia - I watch the girl scurry away then burst into laughter, "Ninja skills?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Rose: "yep! I thought she should rub it in about how she could kick that girl's butt. Ninja skills fit the description. But Flint, watching you say all that with a straight face was hysterical." I laughed.

Flint: I laughed. "Why thank you. I was merely showcasing my people skills." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Ambrosia - "What people skills?" I scoff.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Flint: "that, my friend, was a demonstration of epic people skills." I looked over to the pink girl's table. The ringleader's mouth was gaping, and the girl was smirking. Just like I told her. I stood up, and walked over to her table. "Good job. Now as for you," I said, looking at the ring girl, "learn to be nicer, otherwise its going to bite you in the ass like it did just now." I kissed her cheek, and strolled back.

Rose: I slugged his arm when he got back. "That was for being an asshole. But that was good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next