the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) Empty Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Okay so this is my first character chat on this site and i hope this'll take off.
Just fill this out and we'll start. (:

Name:
Species:
Powers:
"Problem":
Look:
Personality:

Anything can happen and nothing is too extreme. We'll see what happens as we go along. (:
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Name: Ambrosia Hale
Species: undetermined
Powers: can make someone fall in love with her or want to help her
"Problem": she hears voices, it really isn't a big problem because it's paranormal and probably another one of her powers but her parents are worried
Look: long and curly black hair with starry blue eyes. Long legs, extremely beautiful and a dazzling smile
Personality: flirtatious, manipulative, doesn't like to show her true feelings.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm

LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:24 pm

should we both make a boy to or what?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Name: aleron lost
Species: werecat
Powers: can shift into different cat forms a house cat then a tiger
"Problem": he kind of has a spilt mind the man and the beast
Look: tall and musclar ,firey red hiar, hazel eyes, dressed in all black
Personality: flirty , outgoing often because of the beast he fools around with girls
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:27 pm

ohh I love Aleron!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Name: Adrian Buskavitz
Species: Unknown
Powers: Shapeshifting, can disappear into the shadows, fire "magician"??
"Problem": he sees dead people and hears them talking to him. sets things on fire spontaneously. it worries his parents and they sent him to the school.
Look: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) 1195607320_sEmoueeyes
Personality: Don't know yet.

Last edited by LinakeNoelani on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 pm

okay so who's ready?
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm ready. I can't make a guy right now... my head just won't do it!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

i'm ready too
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm

so excited!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm

lol.that's fine. we got 2 guys and 2 girls. we'll be fine. (: so let's start.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:40 pm

who wants to start??
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Ambrosia - I walk into the 'school' and frown. I didn't need to be here. Just because I talk to people in my head. That was NORMAL with some people I know, but just because it isn't 'my' power I'm deemed weird. I bump into a boy (Adrian). "Oh! I'm sorry!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Adrian- "oh it's okay." i say to the girl, stopping to get a good look at her. "I'm Adrian. Are you new to this 'school'?"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Ambrosia - I laugh genuinely, "Is it that obvious?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:47 pm

aleron: i walked around looking for anyone meaning any girl i can talk to and flirt with
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Ambrosia - I see someone (Aleron) who looks like there on a hunt and I purse my lips lightly, "Who is that?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 pm

adrian- "just a little," i laugh with her.

Lani- This boarding "school" was the gloomiest place i'd ever been. i pay too much attention to the dark gloomy halls that i acccidentally bump into a guy. (Aleron)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 pm

adrian- "that's aleron. i don't remember what got him here." i tell her,
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Ambrosia - I turn back to him. "Oh," I say. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ambrosia Hale, and you are?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:51 pm

aleron: i look at the girl who bump into me and i thought perfect " sorry are you okay"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm

adrian- "i'm Adrian Buskavitz. weirdest last name ever but i'm stuck with it," i tell her.

Lani- "Yeah, I'm fine. It was my fault, i should have been paying attention." i bend over to pick up the notebook i had dropped filled with my drawings.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Ambrosia - "No, I like it, it's unusual," I flirt. I couldn't help myself.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 pm

aleorn: i pick up a few of her drawing " you draw these?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next