the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax: This is just High School

2 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 14 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 am

Ambrosia - I walked over to Flint after shutting the door. "Flint. Calm down." I put my hands over his. He was trembling.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 14 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 am

Aislinn: I purse my lips. "My power's always helped me in fights...so maybe it'll be helpful. I'm going to go get some lunch from the nearvy town, so..." I jerk my thumb towards the hallway exit."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:02 am

Damien - "I'm tagging along." I tell her, "whether you like it or not."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:03 am

Flint: "jeez, she snuck out. Maybe kissed him. I have no idea who he is. He could be a rapist. Murderer. If he hurts her..." I let that hang, let her fill in the blank.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:05 am

Ambrosia - "Listen to me," I told him calmly. "First of all if he hurts her we'll both do unimaginable, unhumane things to him. Second, if he was a murderer or a rapist, I would know. Don't worry, Rose can take care of herself." I hope... I added in my mind.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:07 am

Aislinn: I smile. "Thought so." I walk out of the school and into the woods, finding my car. "Are you getting in, too?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:08 am

Flint: "if he hurts her he'll be dead faster than he can blink." I said, and sighed. "Well, she can drop 80 billion rocks on his head..." I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 am

Ambrosia - "Exactly." I laugh tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I was extremely close to him so I took my hands off his and looked away.

Damien - "Sure, why not," I say getting in. Usually I would complain about how I hated all cars other than mine, but I decided to not get into it.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:11 am

Aislinn: I pull out, taking care to avoid being in sight of the school. "I hope you don't mind if I pick."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 am

Damien - "Not at all," I tell her giving a smile.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 am

Flint: "well, ill be keeping an eye on him anyway. She better introduce me. And ill yell at her later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:15 am

Aislinn: I pull onto the highway. "Why are you following me, anyway?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:16 am

Ambrosia - I laugh, "She was going to introduce you, but we were too busy talking about my father." I didn't know why I had the urge to kiss him, but I resisted, it would be too weird... right?

Damien - "Well, I gotta make sure you don't get caught," I tell her with a smirk.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:17 am

Flint: "oh. How do you know that?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:17 am

Aislinn: "I know I'm not going to get caught."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 am

Caleb: "Um...waiting for you?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:19 am

Ambrosia - "She brought him to the room, it's obvious." I roll my eyes at him. "She was trying to get your approval." I tell him.

Damien - "And how is that?" I asked her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:23 am

Rose: "crouching by the door with your ear pressed to it? Use of the word 'um'? I thhink you were eavesdropping." My eyes narrowed. "How much did you hear?" I demanded.

Flint: "or she was trying to execute him."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:26 am

Ambrosia - I looked at him, "Flint, I've seen that look a thousand times before in the reflection of my mother's and my father's eyes. She wanted your approval, she wanted to make you proud of who she choose." It was odd. I was telling the truth. Unfortunately for me everytime I saw approval in my father's eyes it meant I was doing something harmful. Every time I saw approval in my mother's eyes I wasn't being myself. I could never win.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 am

Flint: "really good poker face then."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 am

Ambrosia - I smiled, "Maybe you just need to practice on your people skills a little more." I winked.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:29 am

Aislinn: "Because I've done this before and this school has no security system."

Caleb: I smile. "Everything I could hear through the door."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:31 am

Damien - "No, they have kids with superpowers." I give a half-smile.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:32 am

Rose: "quit being a smart ass and tell me what you heard." I glared at him, flicking up my fire in my hand.

Flint: "perhaps a smidge." I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:33 am

Aislinn: "I'm not sure about you, but I could just turn myself invisible. I've only known one person who could still see me..." I drift off, remembering him.

Caleb: I back away. "Okay, I know you're mad that I stayed, and I completely understand that. But underneath all that anger, you really don't hate me for it. So let's put that fire away, okay?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next