the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax: This is just High School

2 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 20 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 am

Rose: "they'll never know its me. And I can kick his ass if he tried." I turned back and started up the stairs. I stopped. "I'm skipping today. If the principal asks, I'm sick. Got it?"

Back to top Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 20 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:36 am

Ambrosia - "We're both skipping. We've got to go get Flint now." I say anxiously. I had no idea what he was doing to him.

Satan - I paced my room impatiently as Marcus guarded the boy. "Where is she?" I growled, "I figured she'd be here by now!"

Marcus - "She's probably trying to think up a plan, either that or she doesn't care about him." I smirked at the werewolf. "I'm hoping she doesn't care, I'm not big on competition."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:44 am

Flint: "who?" Ugh, these guys were assholes. Rose is probably freaking.

Rose: I walked up to my room, on a black longsleeve shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black boots with the sharp heels. I stuffed a knive in each boot, then pulled on my gun belt, equipped with two guns. I braided my hair, and pulled a black bandana over my face. I looked pretty badass. I grabbed my grappling hook and went outside. "Show me the hotel, tell me which room, and ill do the rest." I was on a mission, and if anyone stopped me, they would die.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:46 am

Ambrosia - I was nervous put I headed towards the hotel, "At least let me distract Marcus and my dad while you do it." I beg.

Satan - "You are so ignorant," I growl towards the boy.

Marcus - I laughed, "Ambrosia. That's who."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:47 am

Rose: "no, you helping any further will get him killed. Now show me which room."

Flint: "hmm... well, I'm glad you liked my impersonation of you. It was my sister's idea." I smirked.

Last edited by Rosalie Swan on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 am

Ambrosia - "Room 203, right there," I point to a window. "Be careful."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:51 am

Rose: "gotcha." I swung my grappling hook, getting some speed, then chucked it at the window. Two stories? Cake. I climbed up, then smashed in the window, swinging in and landing Marcus in the jaw. "Hi there."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:53 am

Marcus - Shit. That little girl had quite the punch. I grabbed her arm and twisted it.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:56 am

Rose: I kicked up, pulling a backflip then kicking him to the ground. I pulled out a gun and aimed it at the back of Marcus' head as I stood on top of him. "Let the guy go." I snapped at the old guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:57 am

Satan - "Why should I?" I scoffed.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:58 am

Rose: "ill shoot your minion if you don't. Then ill kick your fat ass. Then ill take him anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:00 am

Satan - I laughed, "I'd like to see you try and fight me, little girl, but fine, go ahead and take him then." I wave her to take him. It had to be that little sister of his, which meant Ambrosia wasn't too far off. "When you see her, tell my daughter to be prepared for the first step of my plan." I walk out the door with a smirk and shut the door.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:05 am

Rose: I grabbed my knife and sliced the ropes holding Flint. I took them and tied up Marcus. Might as well take him too. "There's a rope on the window. Slide." I instructed Flint.

Flint: I grabbed the rope, and obeyed. Ambrosia was at the bottom. The girl slid down, lugging the minion. She removed her bandana and grinned. "Look what I caught!" Rose. I hugged her as she set the dude down.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 am

Ambrosia - "Ugh." I frowned, "Do we have to take back extra luggage?"

Marcus - "What dear? You don't want me?" I tease.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:08 am

Rose: I aimed my gun at his head. "Quiet you." I snapped. Ii turned to Ambrosia. "Ill be taking him back. This guy and I might have some fun." I grinned evillly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:10 am

Ambrosia - I laughed, "Don't damage him too bad, he might be of some use to us later."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:11 am

Rose: "I know. But he might learn a thing or two about crossing ninja little sisters."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 am

Ambrosia - I shake my head and then turn to Flint. I hug him. "Thank god you're okay."

Marcus - "Well, that rules out my idea about you not caring."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 am

Flint: I rolled him over and stomped his nose. Blood started oozing out. "You were told by the girl with the gun to shut up. Now shush." I turned to Ambrosia. "Why thank you, madam." I smiledd.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:18 am

Ambrosia- "Well, I would've felt guilty if you'd died, so..." I mumble trying the hide that fact that I just liked him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:19 am

Flint: "welll, im not dead. Nothing to worry about."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:21 am

Ambrosia - "It seems not." I say. Why couldn't this boy take a hint?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:24 am

Flint: "well, I suggest we lug Mr. Ass back to school. Rose, what are you gonna do with him?" I asked.

Rose: "stuff him in my closet."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:25 am

Ambrosia - "What happens when some teacher or official finds him?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:27 am

Rose: "he'll be in my closet. How wouldd anyone find him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next