the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods Empty Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 pm

All of Olympus and the Underworld have broke loose, wreaking havoc onto Earth. Zeus is said to have been killed, and no one can find him. The school where Demigods go to train, with Gods as their mentors, has went crazy. The Gods have a feeling who did it, but don't know who. They do know that Kronos is rising once again, and it's up to them and their kids to save Olympus....

Rules:
~Must be ages: 15-19
You can be either a Demigod, Khrea (Titan-Human Hybrid... I think), God or Titan.

Gods:
  • Aphrodite: Goddess of love, lust, beauty, seduction and pleasure

Apollo: God of music, healing, plague, prophecies, poetry, and archery

Ares: God of war, bloodlust, violence, manly courage, and civil order

Artemis: Virgin goddess of the hunt, wilderness, wild animals, childbirth and plague

Athena: Virgin goddess of wisdom, warfare, strategy, heroic endeavour, handicrafts and reason.

Demeter: Goddess of fertility, agriculture, horticulture, grain and harvest

Dionysus: God of wine, parties and festivals, madness, drunkenness and pleasure

Eros: God of love, cupids, desire and pleasure.

Hades: King of the Underworld and god of death, the dead, and the hidden wealth of the Earth

Hephaestus: Crippled god of fire, metalworking, stonemasonry, sculpture and volcanism.

Hera: Queen of Heaven and goddess of marriage, women, childbirth, heirs, kings and empires

Hermes: God of travel, messengers, trade, thievery, cunning wiles, language, writing, diplomacy, athletics, and animal husbandry

Hestia:Virgin goddess of the hearth, home and cooking

Posedion: God of the sea, rivers, floods, droughts, earthquakes and horses

Zeus: The king of the gods, the ruler of Mount Olympus and the god of the sky, weather, thunder, law, order and fate

Titans:
Hyperion: God of light

Iapetos: God of mortality

Themis: Goddess of divine law and order.

Theia: Goddess of sight and the shining light of the clear blue sky

Coeus: God of intellect

Kronos: Leader of Titans

Rhea: Goddess of female fertility, motherhood, and generation

Phoebe: Goddess of the "bright" intellect and prophecy

Mnemosyne: Goddess of memory and remembrance

Oceanus: God of the Earth-encircling oceans

Format
Name:
Godly Parent:
Power:
Appeance:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods Empty Re: Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

(Hm...can I make someone one Kronos' side? Just because it's fated that fathers are always overthrown by their children. (Kronos did it to Ouranos, Zeus did it to Kronos and Zeus became paranoid that someone would do it to him and brought all his children to the fates.) Would it be ok if I made that person?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods Empty Re: Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 pm

(Kind of like an double agent? Sure!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Would love to join!

Name: Jaxie
Species: Demiggod (Is that where a Human and a God have a child?)
God.Godess parent: Dionysus: God of wine, parties and festivals, madness, drunkenness and pleasure
Power: She can put people in a dream like state, (almost as if drunk)
Appearence: Waist long brown hair, tied in a braid, and slun over her right shoulder. Skinny, and average height. Big brown eyes.
Personality: I party animal, (just look at her fater) and likes to be the group clown. She is always trying to have fun, and loves throwing parties.
Other: (none)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Name: Shaye Holland
Species: Demigod
Godly Parent: Athena
Power: Can use any weapon with expert skill in an horror
Apperance: Olive skin, dark shoulder-length curls with a baseball cap, gray eyes
Personality: Proud, strategist, innocent, aggressive and smart
Other: She wears owl earrings as a symbol of her mother.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Oooh can I do Aphrodite? Or Artemis? They're my favorite xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Aphrodite and Artemis are still open!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 pm

!nspired wrote:Oooh can I do Aphrodite? Or Artemis? They're my favorite xD

Sure. We need Gods too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Name: Lyra Straiten
Species: Demigod
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Power: Can make two people fall in love or become friends, also works on herself
Appeance: Golden blonde waves to her waist, and wide, green eyes. She has a sprinkle of freckles across the bridge of her nose, and perfect skin. Her body is slim, but does not lack curves, like that of her mother.
Personality: Manipulative and determined. She can be very sweet, but she has ulterior motives.
Other: She has a birthmark of a heart at the base of her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 pm

('Kay! Wanna start now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:52 pm

(yes, we should start now and just let other people jump in)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:54 pm

WAIT I have to make Artemis'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:55 pm

(okay, okay, xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 pm

(Okay, cool. I'll start. BTW: They all known each other)

Shaye: I walk down the hall that was slowly filling with Demigods. Everyone was called into an Assembly for whatever important reason. "Do you know why we're being called?" I whisper to Lyra and Jaxie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm

(Crap, I didn't see your post !nspired.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Jaxie: "OH HEY!" I yell to Shaye, after she whisperes something to me. "Nahh, man. I don't know! But I do know we get to skip class for it!" I said, and did a little dance.

Last edited by writes_for_fun on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 pm

(Ignore)

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Hmmm we have a lackage of guys. I think that Artemis' child will be a guy. *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Yes, her son should be a boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Oh crap, I forgot to make my charries! Ok, hold on...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Bump...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:41 pm

(lyra and jaxie could continue?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:46 pm

(Shaye was talking to Jaxie...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:46 pm

you meant Shaye and Jaxie, I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 pm

(OH DUH!! Sorry XD. I mean Shaye and Jaxie.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next