the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods - Page 2 Empty Re: Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:51 pm

(No problem. And yeah)

Shaye: "I guess that's a perk. I was really looking forward to stabbing someone, though." I pout slightly

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods - Page 2 Empty Re: Demigods, Titans and Greeks... Oh Gods

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Jaxie: "Lets fight then," I said, pulling out my sword from my holster. I playfully jabbed at Shaye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Shaye: "Psh," I smirk. "Yeah, you could take me. Combat mage, remember?" I lower my cap over my eyes and rest my hand on my sword.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:56 pm

(The gods are about to come in. Since this is the whole "ZEUS WAS KILLED" assembly)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Jaxie: Shaye and I walk into the attoturioum (i suck at spelling) and sit down. The lights dim. "Whoooo!! Where's my popcorn?" I yell, and get a few laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Shaye: I smirk. "Gods, you'll get in trouble!" I stare up to the front. Zeus' big throne is empty. Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2